The Existence of God Almighty

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
I am speaking from the Islamic perspective.

The proof that God exists is His act. Like footprints indicate a walker, His act indicates His existence. The rain that comes from the sky, the constellations of the Zodiac and the vast pathways above you in the sky point to the existence of a unique Almighty God.

The proof that God exists is His act. Like footprints indicate a walker, His act indicates His existence. The rain that comes from the sky, the constellations of the Zodiac and the vast pathways above you in the sky point to the existence of a unique Almighty God.
No, it doesn't,

The Islamic Perspective is irrelevant.

I have made the same argument. Somehow, the universe came to exist. Either it was created by an outside entity, or it got here all by itself. I find the second theory to be extremely improbable.

Rain is what happens when solar radiation heats the earth and atmosphere. Moisture evaporates and rises forming clouds, when there's enough water droplets get too big to stay suspended in the air and fall to the earth as rain.

Constellations are only constellations from here. They're only shapes from our perspective. Move a light-year left or right and they vanish. So it's like looking at a random dumping of rocks on the ground, if you try hard enough you could make shapes/constellations out fo the rocks too. Kick and scatter the rocks and the constellations vanish.

Your evidence for God is simply your own ignorance of reality.

Rain is what happens when solar radiation heats the earth and atmosphere. Moisture evaporates and rises forming clouds, when there's enough water droplets get too big to stay suspended in the air and fall to the earth as rain.

Constellations are only constellations from here. They're only shapes from our perspective. Move a light-year left or right and they vanish. So it's like looking at a random dumping of rocks on the ground, if you try hard enough you could make shapes/constellations out fo the rocks too. Kick and scatter the rocks and the constellations vanish.

So, by your basic understanding metallurgy, you would conclude that a 787 occurs by natural, readily understood processes, wherein aluminum, titanium, copper and variations of carbon constructs evolve into a jumbo jet?

LOL! You can NOT hide the intellectually less fortunate. Can't be done... they simply will not allow it.

I speak as a Muslim.

Apart from what I said in the opening post, I also say that God Almighty's greatness is obvious. It is not hidden in anything.

Your existence proves to me the existence of God.

I speak as a Muslim.

Mere believing in God suffices to make one to live in bliss. First, you don't say "Oh My God" without Him reaching out to you. Second, you believe that everything that happens whether painful or pleasurable only comes from that great Almighty God. As such, you will take pleasure from every happening because you cherish the act of the Great Almighty God. Last, you believe that everything that happens to you will ultimately serve your best interest because an Almighty God is generous to His creature and well intentioned.

If one does not believe in God, still He is with him, even if he is not aware of it.

In Islam, since God Almighty exists, it is forbidden to get angry, to fight, to retaliate. You must rather love God and accept everything He does. This is one of the most important concepts in Islam. You show God that you love him when you don't get angry at someone who offends you or does you harm.

In Islam, since God Almighty exists, it is forbidden to get angry, to fight, to retaliate. You must rather love God and accept everything He does. This is one of the most important concepts in Islam. You show God that you love him when you don't get angry at someone who offends you or does you harm.
Where in the Koran does it say this? Please provide a link.

It is totally forbidden in Islam to read the Qur'an and understand it as you read it. Muslims are obligated to seek the saints of Islam in order to learn the worship. The saints of Islam know the Qur'an, interpret it and give instructions on how to worship. As to regular scholars, their interpretations are superficial, and sometimes wrong, intentionally or not.

Look to the saints of Islam, their teachings are easily found even on the internet, and you will see that which I said. There are 124 000 saints of Islam, among whom Rumi, Imam Ghazali, Ibn Arabi, Abd Al Qadir Jilani, Sufyan Thawri, Ibrahim Adham, Muhammad Nazim Adil Al Haqqani, Muhammad Hisham Kabbani, etc...In whatever you read from them, you will surely find that which I said.

But I can still mention a few verses of the Qur'an and a few sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) on the topic. There is nothing wrong with it.

From the Holy Qur'an
"Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; But turn away from the ignorant." (Surah 7, V 199)

"So overlook (any human faults) with gracious forgiveness." (Surah 15, V 85)

"Let them forgive and overlook, do you not wish that Allah should forgive you? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful" (Surah 24, V 22)

"Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men;- for Allah loves those who do good" (Surah 3, V 134)

From the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family)

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) never hit anything with his hand neither a servant nor a woman but of course, he did fight in the Cause of Allah. He never took revenge upon anyone for the wrong done to him, but of course, he exacted retribution for the sake of Allah in case the Injunctions of Allah about unlawful acts were violated.

Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I can see the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) look like one of the Prophets of Allah whose people beat and made him bleed while he was wiping the blood from his face and supplicating: "O Allah, forgive my people because they know not.''[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

I speak as a Muslim.

Mere believing in God suffices to make one to live in bliss. First, you don't say "Oh My God" without Him reaching out to you. Second, you believe that everything that happens whether painful or pleasurable only comes from that great Almighty God. As such, you will take pleasure from every happening because you cherish the act of the Great Almighty God. Last, you believe that everything that happens to you will ultimately serve your best interest because an Almighty God is generous to His creature and well intentioned.

If one does not believe in God, still He is with him, even if he is not aware of it.

Here is your monster God speaking in the Quran.

22.19 These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.
22.20 With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
22.21 In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
22.22 Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be forced back therein, and (it will be said), "Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!"

4.56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

You say it is forbidden to fight. Have you actually read the Quran?

2.216 Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not.
4.74 Let those fight in the cause of God Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of God,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
4.76 Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.
9.29 Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that
forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
9.123 O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that God is with those who fear Him.

48.16 Say to the desert Arabs who lagged behind: "Ye shall be summoned (to fight) against a people given to vehement war: then shall ye fight, or they shall submit. Then if ye show obedience, God will grant you a goodly reward, but if ye turn back as ye did before, He will punish you with a grievous Penalty."

In Islam, faith is said to have 60 or 70 branches, the highest of which is to believe in God.

Last edited:
Just look up. Look at the stars for 5 min. Look at the symetry between the stars and the layout. Then you will come to know this is not just physics. There is someone who put them that way.

Forum List

Back