The Evil that is Apple

Used to be the pro-apple fanboys were the biggest haterz, but lately the crazy hate comes from the anti-Apple crowd. Why?

The rise of Android, which has spawned a fanboy cult every bit as devoted as Apple's.

The fall of Microsoft, which is now smaller than Apple. Apple seriously threatens to destroy Microsoft now, if Windows 8 flubs.

And the Linux crowd, which expected an age-of-aquarius open software movement to be upon us, and got Apple instead.

The why is simple - Apple has a jackboot on the throat of technology. Many of us experienced a marvel of innovation and growth, which Apple is now strangling.

I don't really see the desktop PC going anywhere, mobility devices will end the need for laptops, but desktops will have a place for many years.

Personally, I hate Windows 8 and Metro: BUT if Microsoft creates synergy between the desktop and mobility devices, particularly tablets, then the game will change significantly.

Oh, and Apple will still be evil.

Sorry...but the OP is full of it.
I don't have a single Apple device - so you can't claim I am an "Apple Boy".
Is it wrong for Apple to use Foxconn? Yes.
But so does Dell, HP, Compaq, EMachine...and on and on and on.
The OP says Apples gets a pass - pheh - the OP is giving everyone BUT Apple the pass.

What you post is functionally false.

Two problems; First is that while Dell does use FoxConn for some of the lower end machines, Asus remains the primary supplier of Motherboards for Dell equipment. Compaq and Emachines are both long out of business.

Hewlett Packard uses three groups in Taiwan to make motherboards, they are Quanta, Compal, Inventec.

?? - Dell uses Foxconn...guess what?...so does Asus.
Fact is - you would be incredibly hard pressed to be able to buy a phone/computer/tablet where parts are not made by Foxconn.

Forum List

Back