The Evidence that Trump Incited the Jan 6 Riots will Consist of Video of the Speech he made That Day, and . . .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
. . . and what?

This could be the shortest trial in history.

The prosecutor plays the video, then rests.

Defense plays the video of Trump telling the rioters to go home. Defense rests.

Prosecution in closing argument says that Trump led those rioters by making that speech.

Defense in closing says, "was the prosecutor watching the same video we were?"

Jury elects a foreman and says, let's vote already. Foreman says to wait until after lunch to make it look like there was something to deliberate about.

Trump acquitted.

I give it four hours, just because the prosecution will find ways to stall giving the case to the jury.

. . . and what?

Prosecution in closing argument says that Trump led those rioters by making that speech.

Jury elects a foreman and says, let's vote already. Foreman says to wait until after lunch to make it look like there was something to deliberate about.

Trump acquitted.

I give it four hours, just because the prosecution will find ways to stall giving the case to the jury.
/----/ OH you got him this time #12,678
iu

. . . and what?

Trump acquitted.

Well, no one has ever accused Trump supporters of being smart, that's for sure.

You think this is the only evidence? You're in for a very rude awakening. You're completely ignorant because you're stuck in your Right-Wing media bubble where they don't tell you anything.

Jack Smith has emails, phone calls, money transfers, flipped Trump associates and staffers, and more outlining the coordination with Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, planning January 6th. And Trump is in the middle of all of it, due mainly to his narcissism, needing to micro-manage and approve everything.

You think this is the only evidence? You're in for a very rude awakening. You're completely ignorant because you're stuck in your Right-Wing media bubble where they don't tell you anything.

Jack Smith has emails, phone calls, money transfers, flipped Trump associates and staffers, and more outlining the coordination with Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, planning January 6th. And Trump is in the middle of all of it, due mainly to his narcissism, needing to micro-manage and approve everything.
if that were true the faggot left would have already leaked it to the press .

Hyuck, hyuck!

Right.

This you know, how?

You fucking moron, I only know about it because it's been in the press.
4i6Ckte.gif
You fucking moron, I only know about it because it's been in the press.
4i6Ckte.gif
did the so called press show the docs homo ? got a linky ? republicans have actual docs 1023s ect on Biden ... all you have on Trump is hearsay gossip and homos interpreting what Trump REALLY meant when he says or said something ... lol ! i guess faggots are now mind readers too eh ?

Forum List

Back