The establishment Lied about repealing aca

Louie Gohmert explodes over GOP leadership’s ‘lie’ to Trump, Freedom Caucus about health care bill

So we couldn't repeal the full bill because of senate rules but they never actually checked the senate rules.
facepalm20-20copy.jpg

Not like this was a giant surprise. There should have been a detailed bill addressing ALL the major considerations and shortfalls of ACA already to go. The absence of such a bill suggests Republicans have little to no intentions of ridding us of Obamacare. They should expect no votes from me in the near future.

the "big beautiful wall" is next on the Congressional hit list. Tantamount to healthcare, even if the House passes 20-50 billion $$ to build a barrier, it has to get through reconciliation in the Senate.

Chump and hid drones can talk all the shit they want to, but like everything else on his promise list the devil is in the details.

Not like this was a giant surprise. There should have been a detailed bill addressing ALL the major considerations and shortfalls of ACA already to go. The absence of such a bill suggests Republicans have little to no intentions of ridding us of Obamacare. They should expect no votes from me in the near future.

I think they had intentions, but consider this:

They've had 7 years of voting repeal knowing it would NEVER pass Obama's veto. They never expected to be in the position of actually doing it AND having to take full responsibility and heat for it. Then, suddenly they were. The dog that actually caught the car it had been chasing and didn't know what the hell to do with it.

Worse - they had done almost nothing in the past years to form a replacement so they scrambled to cobble together a piece of crap in two months to replace a bill that took over year to put together and included negotiations and input from the major sectors involved - hospitals, insurance, etc. and they expected to pass it even though their own party had major splits on what it should contain. It was rushed, sloppy, badly rated by the CBO.

Forum List

Back