Democrats are smiling’:Trump launches Twitter attacks on Republicans

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
Still smarting from the failure to “repeal and replace” the Affordable Care Act, President Donald Trump took to Twitter Saturday and Sunday to attack fellow Republicans for not getting the job done.

Sunday morning, Trump launched a broadside against the ultra-conservative Freedom Caucus for undermining House Speaker Paul Ryan’s (R-WI) efforts to pass his replacement health care plan, saying they encouraged Democrats with their recalcitrance.

Democrats are smiling in D.C. that the Freedom Caucus, with the help of Club For Growth and Heritage, have saved Planned Parenthood & Ocare!” Trump wrote, taking aim at the group that held out because they also wanted to repeal the pre-existing health care coverage contained in Obamacare.

Still smarting from the failure to “repeal and replace” the Affordable Care Act, President Donald Trump took to Twitter Saturday and Sunday to attack fellow Republicans for not getting the job done.

Sunday morning, Trump launched a broadside against the ultra-conservative Freedom Caucus for undermining House Speaker Paul Ryan’s (R-WI) efforts to pass his replacement health care plan, saying they encouraged Democrats with their recalcitrance.

Democrats are smiling in D.C. that the Freedom Caucus, with the help of Club For Growth and Heritage, have saved Planned Parenthood & Ocare!” Trump wrote, taking aim at the group that held out because they also wanted to repeal the pre-existing health care coverage contained in Obamacare.
No wonder
This is why aliens won't contact us.

17459163_1469701599789556_5784001898830888960_n.jpg

-0:39

I really wouldn't celebrate the recent Obamacare R & R failure by the GOP. Obamacare can still be repealed by defunding. Its hanging by a thread and I'm sure Trump is deciding how to carve it up like a Thanksgiving turkey

I really wouldn't celebrate the recent Obamacare R & R failure by the GOP. Obamacare can still be repealed by defunding. Its hanging by a thread and I'm sure Trump is deciding how to carve it up like a Thanksgiving turkey
goes back to the saying repubs hate gov't and will do all in their power to make it fail

• Banned
No one will ever defund the ACA without having a replacement. If they wanted to do so, it would have been done already

kyzr, Trump is smart enough to know he does not want to be blamed for throwing millions and millions off of insurance coverage.

This is only a battle and not the war. The Freedom Caucus is not an ally. Coverage for pre-existing conditions is important because we all have one, mortality. That fact gives insurance companies the ability to withdraw coverage for whatever reason they care to invent, if the ACA is repealed and not replaced with a similar guarantee.

And am I correct in inferring you'll be happy no matter how many are harmed, or die, a result of Trump's effort - along with a Benito Mussolini’s neo fascist form of governance - to kill the Patient Protection, Affordable Care Act?

goes back to the saying repubs hate gov't and will do all in their power to make it fail
Supporting limited government isn't the same as "hating government".

kyzr, Trump is smart enough to know he does not want to be blamed for throwing millions and millions off of insurance coverage.

No one is excluded from buying insurance on the open market. If the freeloaders are thrown off fine, my bitch are the millions actually paying (premiums + deductible) that are too high to actually use. IMHO the deductibles should be zero and everyone gets a healthcare credit for what they pay.

True, but allowing the special interests/power elite to govern is the same as hating those who are governed.

Trump launches Twitter attacks on Republicans

Wait a minute....Isn't it O-care that's supposed to implode? LOL

I swear. Even Republicans must be laughing, for their only other option is to cry.

And am I correct in inferring you'll be happy no matter how many are harmed, or die, a result of Trump's effort - along with the neo Benito Mussolini’s fascist form of governence - to kill the Patient Protection, Affordable Care Act?
Well, to begin with, The ACA is mislabeled. There's nothing affordable about it, so it beings with a lie. Second, nobody can afford it without government subsidies, and those can be eliminated overnight. Third, the ACA is really just the biggest tax increase in US history. This is why the Democrats keep saying the replacement bill is a tax break for the rich. This is what is known as a Freudian Slip. It's an admission that Obamacare is just a big money grab and redistribution plan hatched by a bunch of communists currently running the Democrat Party. The ACA used fraud to get passed and Congress is still being run by establishment scumbags that want to continue defrauding the American people.

True, but allowing the special interests/power elite to govern is the same as hating those who are governed.
No, not really. But at least you recognized that special interests are still running Washington. What I don't understand is why you cheer this. Trump is trying to put a stop to it and all you do is talk shit about him.
The reason I supported him was because I knew he had the energy to never quit. I also knew that every other Republican was part of the same establishment that is screwing us in the ass. No more cash is going to terrorists now and no more money is going toward protestors, but none of the important issues are being addressed because there are too few people in charge that aren't part of the conspiracy to rip us off. Too many people have either been bribed or are being threatened into silence. Obama spied on everyone and he has a database of information on everyone. If they don't want their private lives splashed all over the headlines, they have to play ball

Trump launches Twitter attacks on Republicans

Wait a minute....Isn't it O-care that's supposed to implode? LOL

I swear. Even Republicans must be laughing, for their only other option is to cry.
I guess they could have just done nothing and let it happen. That's what Democrats usually do. They needed another crisis to take advantage of. Why not destroy health care. After that, they can move on to destroying the economy again only this time they could really fuck it up.

No one is excluded from buying insurance on the open market. If the freeloaders are thrown off fine, my bitch are the millions actually paying (premiums + deductible) that are too high to actually use. IMHO the deductibles should be zero and everyone gets a healthcare credit for what they pay.

Reagan's tax payer reform cut the deduction for health insurance, and btw, union dues. Something the middle class needs to watch carefully when Ryan, McConnell and Trump speak about tax reform.

Reform is just another word! Here are some with substance:

Peter, Paul & Mary - If I Had A Hammer Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Sad that the GOP and its leadership haven't learned them.

No, not really. But at least you recognized that special interests are still running Washington. What I don't understand is why you cheer this. Trump is trying to put a stop to it and all you do is talk shit about him.
The reason I supported him was because I knew he had the energy to never quit. I also knew that every other Republican was part of the same establishment that is screwing us in the ass. No more cash is going to terrorists now and no more money is going toward protestors, but none of the important issues are being addressed because there are too few people in charge that aren't part of the conspiracy to rip us off. Too many people have either been bribed or are being threatened into silence. Obama spied on everyone and he has a database of information on everyone. If they don't want their private lives splashed all over the headlines, they have to play ball

PS (Paranoid Schitzophrenia) ^^^

Trump is a classic Narcissist, Demagogue and Charlatan, not in any specific order; he is unfit to be POTUS, for he only represents himself, is pathologically mendacious as well as hypocritical.

No one is thrown off. Everyone can purchase healthcare insurance. Obama threw millions off when employers cancelled their healthcare plans and on to ACA. The ACA forces families to pay for (premiums + deductibles) that are outrageous. We need plans that are affordable for those actually paying for it. The freeloaders can buy what they can afford.

Forum List

Back