The essence of House of Representatives

The United States is considered a country where the level of corruption is low. This means that this is not Olligarchy yet.

No, we aren't an oligarchy yet. As opposed to.....dare I say it?

Russia!! :laughing0301:

Think of them originally as an Ambassador.
This is an analogue of the leaders of the tribes, the same Roman patrician elders. They were going to a meeting of the union of tribes.

Considered by which naive section of the populace?
If you violated the rules of the road in the United States, can you negotiate with the traffic inspector so that they do not draw up a report by offering them $ 10?

Or, for example, how often do they take entrance exams for money in the USA?

I think that such things in the US are not widespread. This in itself indicates a low level of corruption.

Indeependent
Imagine a small town in Russia with a population of 70 thousand people. The average salary is about 300-400 dollars. About $5 millions in cash was confiscated from the head of the district police.

I have no idea who in such a small town could pay him that kind of money. It's only fucking cash!!!

Fucking $5 millions is a lot of money even for American gangsters, right?

Is this possible in the US? Given that the median income is higher in the US, multiply that by 10. Could it be that the county sheriff has $50 millions cash?

d79c72860563effa264ecd1165ae63c2.jpg

Have you ever seen such money with your own eyes?

Last edited:
If you violated the rules of the road in the United States, can you negotiate with the traffic inspector so that they do not draw up a report by offering them $ 10?

Or, for example, how often do they take entrance exams for money in the USA?

I think that such things in the US are not widespread. This in itself indicates a low level of corruption.
You sound like If you knew how corrupt politicians and city departments were you would commit suicide.

Congress is a legacy of the Roman Republic. The House of Representatives represented the interests of the plebeians. But since all citizens now have equal rights, the lower house has lost its meaning. Why is it needed?
Because it's in that precious constitution you all bellow about when you think some one broke the law.

What you really mean is You are anticipating a Republican win and rightly so, so then you could abolish the reps so you could install a dictatorship just like trump wanted and you supported.

Are you so dumb you think I couldn't see through that?
How can you call yourself an American and belch democracy and simultaneously want to install fascism?

Do you think with your arse or something? Youre paranoid about abolishing anything which could cause republicans to lose anything.

I already knew that but I didn't expect anyone to be so stupid to propose it.
You fascist POS.

Because it's in that precious constitution you all bellow about when you think some one broke the law.

What you really mean is You are anticipating a Republican win and rightly so, so then you could abolish the reps so you could install a dictatorship just like trump wanted and you supported.

Are you so dumb you think I couldn't see through that?
How can you call yourself an American and belch democracy and simultaneously want to install fascism?

Do you think with your arse or something? Youre paranoid about abolishing anything which could cause republicans to lose anything.

I already knew that but I didn't expect anyone to be so stupid to propose it.
You fascist POS.
I don't think Trump is right.

What "dictatorship" are you talking about, isn't the Senate an elected?

We still are a country mostly of commoners, but in such large number deserving of representation and as another check and balance. There is that thing about it being in the constitution, also. Guess we'll keep it.
Mooches, illegals, the dead, criminals deserve no representation and never were intended such.

Mooches, illegals, the dead, criminals deserve no representation and never were intended such.
I agree on the illegals, the dead, the criminals, and I would put most of the x-convicts back on that list. The poor still need representation as I have known some that worked multiple low-end, part-time jobs and still could not get by without help. Yes, more often than no, because of their decisions made. They don't deserve preference, though.

I don't think Trump is right.

What "dictatorship" are you talking about, isn't the Senate an elected?
The dictatorship is having only one house of Congress which can be manipulated by the president. Trump threated senators who wanted to vote against him during his first impeachment.
Thats an dictatorship.

The dictatorship is having only one house of Congress which can be manipulated by the president. Trump threated senators who wanted to vote against him during his first impeachment.
Thats an dictatorship.
Does the President have power over the Senate? Or are you just lying?

The president can only approve/reject (veto) legislation. The presidential veto can be over ridden with a 2/3 vote of both houses of congress. The president does not have power over congress.
Yes, and the opposite is true: the President, as head of the executive branch, executes the laws of Parliament. That is, he is subject to Parliament.

Forum List

Back