The EpiPen Alternative That Costs Just $10

Actually, there's plenty to say. Plenty of valid critiques of libertarianism. Nothing you could wrap your head around, but again .... if all you can come up with are pseudo-memes and silly quips, I'll assume that's all you got.

Actually, your child-like view of the world isn't worthy of more than a quip.

Still nothin'... You run away every time Joe.

Still nothin'... You run away every time Joe.

NO, there's just no point talking to children...

witf-libertarian-stupidity.png

The damn pens should be mass produced and sold OTC for $5.

Generic prescription drugs would cost the same as OTC drugs if not for the government banning market competition in the prescription drug market. Only two companies can legally sell Epinephrine, even though a thousand companies would be happy to sell it for $5. The result is outrageous prices, including $600 for a 2-pack.

How to make medical care affordable? End the government.

There was a thread like this around 18 mos ago. :uhoh3:
you were not here 18 months ago....unless.....

Dear Harry who used to stalk Dot Com, The momentum from this topic was greatest on forums 13-18 mos ago.

I was on a couple of other forums, they banned me for excessive Trump win celebration and bragging about my .303.

One didn't..but I like to spar with leftists.

Dear Harry who used to stalk Dot Com, The momentum from this topic was greatest on forums 13-18 mos ago.

I was on a couple of other forums, they banned me for excessive Trump win celebration and bragging about my .303.

yet you supported and defended one of the biggest lefties this site had....yea i believe you....

yet you supported and defended one of the biggest lefties this site had....yea i believe you....

Oh please Harry, make me the target of your Dot Com obsession. WARNING: You may have a bad time doing that.

I ain't the one to fuck with, and I ain't in the mood, k?

Oh please Harry, make me the target of your Dot Com obsession. WARNING: You may have a bad time doing that.

I ain't the one to fuck with, and I ain't in the mood, k?
oh im shacking in my little booties.....you sound like your good buddy.....he was big with threats too....

I was wondering how to obtain liquid epinephrine, so I searched around. Veterinary sources would be the way to go, being it's the same drug, whether intended for animals or humans. 50 ml of 1:1000 strength for $24. Alas, it still requires a vet's prescription, otherwise I'd buy a vial.

It does demonstrate is how cheap epinephrine really is, and how big the markup is on those pens. An epi pen contains 0.3 ml of 1:1000 epinephrine. That's about 15 cents worth, going by the veterinary price. Those epi pens are a massive scam. Even $10 is more than they should cost. The damn pens should be mass produced and sold OTC for $5.

Just go into any vet office, sit down in the waiting room and start licking yourself and whining you may just get them to write you a prescription.

Actually, there's plenty to say. Plenty of valid critiques of libertarianism. Nothing you could wrap your head around, but again .... if all you can come up with are pseudo-memes and silly quips, I'll assume that's all you got.

Actually, your child-like view of the world isn't worthy of more than a quip.

He's not the one that says he hates the Constitution because he doesn't like what it says. You are.

Here's the thing. If the person has $5/hour skills and gets paid $5/hour, that's a fair wage. How is that cheating someone?

That the person profiting off the labor is making more than $5.00 an hour.

If you are paying the help $5.00 an hour and the CEO 8 figures, something is truly screwed up with that.

Only to someone like you that doesn't have the skills but to make $5/hour.

Get the best deals on auto-injectors to stop severe allergic reactions

By Ginger Skinner

Last updated: February 03, 2017

Good news: Now you can get an EpiPen alternative known as generic Adrenaclick for as little as $10 for a two-pack at CVS—and you don't need insurance to get it.

What's more, there are other alternatives such as generic EpiPen and Auvi-Q—a third competitor soon back on the market— that you can get for free, depending on your insurance and manufacturer coupons.

EpiPen's manufacturer, Mylan Pharmaceuticals, has steadily increased the price of a two-pack over several years to $600 or more—even for people with insurance. The sharply higher price shocked parents last summer when they went to buy EpiPen devices for their children for the new school year.

Just for your information. Most likely you or someone you know has a severe allergy to something.

Can you use EBT to get them. Freeloaders everywhere want to know.

I really don't know, try it. Or you might want to pay 600 for the EpiPens, but if you do that would be foolish.

I don't use epinephrine or food stamps. Don't need the former and am willing to support myself so not to rely on the latter to do for me what I do for myself.

I'm sure the MediCAID freeloaders are curious.

The only freeloaders are your congressional buddies who keep extending patents for their donors so they can price gouge US citizens.

Get the best deals on auto-injectors to stop severe allergic reactions

By Ginger Skinner

Last updated: February 03, 2017

Good news: Now you can get an EpiPen alternative known as generic Adrenaclick for as little as $10 for a two-pack at CVS—and you don't need insurance to get it.

What's more, there are other alternatives such as generic EpiPen and Auvi-Q—a third competitor soon back on the market— that you can get for free, depending on your insurance and manufacturer coupons.

EpiPen's manufacturer, Mylan Pharmaceuticals, has steadily increased the price of a two-pack over several years to $600 or more—even for people with insurance. The sharply higher price shocked parents last summer when they went to buy EpiPen devices for their children for the new school year.

Just for your information. Most likely you or someone you know has a severe allergy to something.

Can you use EBT to get them. Freeloaders everywhere want to know.

I really don't know, try it. Or you might want to pay 600 for the EpiPens, but if you do that would be foolish.

I don't use epinephrine or food stamps. Don't need the former and am willing to support myself so not to rely on the latter to do for me what I do for myself.

I'm sure the MediCAID freeloaders are curious.

The only freeloaders are your congressional buddies who keep extending patents for their donors so they can price gouge US citizens.

I don't have any buddies in Congress.

Supply and demand. What's the problem?

Forum List

Back