The Epidemic of White Supremacist Police

Those traffic cameras are racist because they catch twice the rate of black law breakers.

Neighborhood watch home security cameras always show Blacks stealing & robbing, just like on the evening news shows steady stream of black criminals.
And the Uniform Crime Reports show us every year that nationwide, whites are arrested 3 times more than everybody else.
That's because there are 5 times more whites you idiot!!! Black crime rate is more than double!!! I see Blacks crimes on cameras every day!!!
You don't get to commit more crimes because there are more of you idiot. I see white crimes on camera and white criminals elected to public office.

Those traffic cameras are racist because they catch twice the rate of black law breakers.

Neighborhood watch home security cameras always show Blacks stealing & robbing, just like on the evening news shows steady stream of black criminals.
And the Uniform Crime Reports show us every year that nationwide, whites are arrested 3 times more than everybody else.
The overall population of whites in the nation is about 62%, whereas the overall population of blacks in the nation is about 14.8% to 15%. Based upon the much larger population, it is natural for the number of whites to be arrested to be higher than the blacks.
That said, inner-city blacks commit the majority of crimes in the major metropolitan areas. Instead of staying out of trouble and focusing on education and personal achievement, they blame others for their joining criminal gangs, drug dealing, thefts, robberies, home-invasions and murder. There are plenty of blacks that succeeded even though they grew up in the inner-cities. Even actual black Africans that immigrate here have no respect for the negative culture inner-city blacks. For while the negative culture inner-city blacks are pointing the blame at others, mostly whites, for their failures, the actual Africans are making money and achieving success.
Stop being a Marxist seeking to divide this nation and stop promoting the fake narrative that it's the white peoples fault. This is a free-market capitalist nation with basic freedoms tossed in by our Constitution and capitalism is color-blind, outside the color of money.

Replace White supremacy with Western Civilization. Hey Hotep if whites are supreme why give that up? Why should supreme people stop being supreme? There is no logic in that. What is the counter proposal, hunter gatherer societies?
Whites aren't supreme. I won't be replacing anything. Especially since "western civilization" was built by non whites and by wealth stolen from non whites.
Hey hunter gatherer you are an idiot typing the language of your master. Shut up and and be happy.
Language originated in Africa. Shut up cave dweller.
We Was ___________________________

Fair enough but a white man can't beat a black man in unarmed one on one combat.
This stupid little fantasy of yours again? You've never been in any kind of fight in your life, have you? I guess during Chess Club you had lots of time to make up stupid shit.
I'm not saying a white man can't beat a black man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat. I'm saying it's the exception rather than the rule. White people are physically weak race, meaning that your bodies are weak, your bones are weak, your limbs are weak, your claves are weak, you're immune system is weak.

And white people know this. That's why white people need and and are so over the top about all their weapons and the military, and the guns and all the ammo.

I'm talking about the everyday white man here. I'm not talking about trained white men, like white fighters or white strong men and top of that white supremacy makes you weak because it's system that pampers you.

I'm not saying a white man can't beat a black man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat. I'm saying it's the exception rather than the rule. ...
And I'm TELLING you that is just plain stupid. If you had any experience in such matters you would know better than to say something so damn stupid. But that doesn't matter to you because you are motivated by racism, not truth.

... White people are physically weak race, meaning that your bodies are weak, your bones are weak, your limbs are weak, your claves are weak, you're immune system is weak.
You racists are all fucking idiots. You, IM2, Sealybobo, Brokeloser, and all the rest are all just farm-animal stupid.

... White people are physically weak race, meaning that your bodies are weak, your bones are weak, your limbs are weak, your claves are weak, you're immune system is weak.
You racists are all fucking idiots. You, IM2, Sealybobo, Brokeloser, and all the rest are all just farm-animal stupid.

Don't ever compare to white supremacists BrokeLoser or sealybobo . Don't ever compare to the Klan, the Proud Boys or the AB or the regular every day white supremacist.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Don't ever compare to white supremacists BrokeLoser or sealybobo . Don't ever compare to the Klan, the Proud Boys or the AB or the regular every day white supremacist.
All of you brainless cowards are essentially the same kind of failure. Look at those other losers carefully, because they are YOU.

I don't hit women. But I said that to you in order for you to understand your place. You can't whip nobody and all you do is talk racist shit you would be too scared to walk up to a black female to say. I don't have to fantasize about women of any race. And you're the one talking about black men and sex. Apparently you fantasize about jacking off a black man.
Her “place” is standing freely, speaking and believing any damn thing she cares to. You are obviously as much a sexist as you are a racist jerk. Grow up and realize that other people have a right to disagree with you.

Language originated in Africa. Shut up cave dweller.
You remind me of the character Pavel Chekhov in the original Star Trek TV series. According to him everything was invented in Russia. According to you everything was invented in Africa. His character was written as a comic foil. What’s your excuse?

Last edited:
The overall population of whites in the nation is about 62%, whereas the overall population of blacks in the nation is about 14.8% to 15%. Based upon the much larger population, it is natural for the number of whites to be arrested to be higher than the blacks.
That said, inner-city blacks commit the majority of crimes in the major metropolitan areas. Instead of staying out of trouble and focusing on education and personal achievement, they blame others for their joining criminal gangs, drug dealing, thefts, robberies, home-invasions and murder. There are plenty of blacks that succeeded even though they grew up in the inner-cities. Even actual black Africans that immigrate here have no respect for the negative culture inner-city blacks. For while the negative culture inner-city blacks are pointing the blame at others, mostly whites, for their failures, the actual Africans are making money and achieving success.
Stop being a Marxist seeking to divide this nation and stop promoting the fake narrative that it's the white peoples fault. This is a free-market capitalist nation with basic freedoms tossed in by our Constitution and capitalism is color-blind, outside the color of money.
Don’t waste your time. He refuses to accept the concept of either percentages or per capita calculations. It’s not that he doesn’t understand then, he refuses to accept their validity.

You remind me of the character Pavel Chekhov in the original Star Trek TV series. According to him everything was invented in Russia. According to you everything was invented in Africa. His character was written as a comic foil. What’s your excuse?
The problem with your comparison is that Chekhov was a fictional character and anthropologists have proven what I said about Africa.

Don’t waste your time. He refuses to accept the concept of either percentages or per capita calculations. It’s not that he doesn’t understand then, he refuses to accept their validity.
I accept percentages but not the way you guys use them. I do't accept your use of per capita because if both populations were the same there would be a different outcome. So per capita is an excuse and if you want to use percentages then you recognize that numbers go with those percentages.

For example the saltine claim is blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 percent of the killings. The problem with that distorted use of percentages is that 50 percent had a number attached to it and that number was approximately 3,200. So if a different black person commits a murder, thats 3,200 blacks and that is not 13 percent of the motherfucking population. So when you talk about math, percentages, per capita, and stats, you white racists are the ones with the problem. Because you're intellectually lazy and dishonest..

Whites aren't supreme. I won't be replacing anything. Especially since "western civilization" was built by non whites and by wealth stolen from non whites.
...whites are superior at graduating and not committing crime...whites were building very complex windmills for farming/etc while the blacks were in the Cro Magnon stage.....etc

I accept percentages but not the way you guys use them. I do't accept your use of per capita because if both populations were the same there would be a different outcome. So per capita is an excuse and if you want to use percentages then you recognize that numbers go with those percentages.

For example the saltine claim is blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 percent of the killings. The problem with that distorted use of percentages is that 50 percent had a number attached to it and that number was approximately 3,200. So if a different black person commits a murder, thats 3,200 blacks and that is not 13 percent of the motherfucking population. So when you talk about math, percentages, per capita, and stats, you white racists are the ones with the problem. Because you're intellectually lazy and dishonest..
yes--yes--you don't accept the facts--HAHHAHAAHAHh ---you look even more silly by saying that

Her “place” is standing freely, speaking and believing any damn thing she cares to. You are obviously as much a sexist as you are a racist jerk. Grow up and realize that other people have a right to disagree with you.
Funny how you don't make such a defense for the non racist white women who post here. Tipsy is a racist, I do not have to give her the respect I would give to a non racist female. She talks about blacks being in our place, you don't say shit. Therefore don't say shit now. Grow up and recognize the difference between a disagreement and pure white racist bullshit.

Forum List

Back