The enemies of America want the United States to fail.

This is true. I've never heard an opposition party openly hoping a President to fail or the leaders of that party setting the agenda that the President will be a one term President.
You must have an extremely short memory.

The Democrats said the exact same things about President Bush
Bullshit.

You didn't need to be psychic, to know....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ9nwzLrTd8]Bill Maher Bush Fuck Ups-Fake Commercial - YouTube[/ame]​

Are you ever going to start paying attention?

Flashback: Carville Wanted Bush To Fail | Fox News

Wow! I didn't know Carville was an elected official!

Okay, okay, I said the same thing as you and he called me on it. He's talking about Boehner, Grahamm etc... stating their #1 goal and priority is to make Obama a 1 termer.
Of COURSE the pundits and talking head and protesters and Internet People said it but you got any Pol's??? I drew a blank when it came to politicians.

Last time I looked Rush was not an elected official either.

Wow! Brilliant insight! And Mitch McConnell? John Boehner? Michelle Bachman? Seems to me they were elected officials there junior. (thus showing how stupid people can be).

But hey, just keep trying and maybe someday you'll sound like you can talk with the grown-ups! :lol:

I swear. Obamabots are some of the most dramatic pathetic people around..

People want Obama to FAIL..waaaa and that now makes us enemies..

but yet they called all those who wanted Bush to fail, patriotic

I swear. Obamabots are some of the most dramatic pathetic people around.. People want Obama to FAIL..waaaa and that now makes us enemies..
but yet they called all those who wanted Bush to fail, patriotic

I never wanted our country to fail when Bush was in office and there is where the line is drawn in the sand. ConservaRepubertarians seem so stupid, they don't see the obvious: That the GOP has systematically opposed anything - even things they agreed would be good for our country, in order to sabotage Obama.

Personally, I think Obama has been a pretty bad president. Like all presidents, some good and some bad but his domestic policy has been ineffective.
But the GOP has been laughably obvious in their hypocrisy and party-before-country actions. On the upside, they've made watching the Daily Show more enjoyable.

If the president fails, the country fails. In my entire life, only the enemies of this country want America to fail.

When the main premise is false, the entire argument fails. So let's correct rdork's faulty premise:

If the President FAILS, the Country succeeds EXACTLY and PRECISELY to whatever extent the President's programs and proposals would undermine the country.

It is true that the enemies of America want America to fail.

It is emphatically NOT TRUE that the enemies of America want the President to fail.

THEY want him to "succeed," as HE defines that term.

rdork, you remain a tool.

The enemies of America want the United States to fail.
Whew! How many times have we heard THAT!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

.....And, then, there's......​

"People say, 'Well, what good is research?' I think every bit of progress made by human beings has been made because somebody was curious about the unknown."

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

This is true. I've never heard an opposition party openly hoping a President to fail or the leaders of that party setting the agenda that the President will be a one term President.

Hold on there a second Sparky.....

How many posts have I seen here claiming that this President
accomplished more in his first three years then any President
or leader of the world since the caveman found out what his winky
was really for.

Now when it fits the Lefts agenda he can't do" anything " because he
is being obstructed....

Oh yeh...I forgot.

because he's black...

So what is today's claim going to be.
Amazing leader or
poor guy was discriminated against.... :confused:

Sallow, I admire your ability block out that part of the campaign process.

Winston Churchill
"Democracy is the worst form of government, except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."

Hold on there a second Sparky.....

How many posts have I seen here claiming that this President
accomplished more in his first three years then any President
or leader of the world since the caveman found out what his winky
was really for.
I give-up.

How many??

:eusa_eh:

If the president fails, the country fails. In my entire life, only the enemies of this country want America to fail.

Ya' ever think the President and the 'enemies' might be one and the same!!??

Lots of circumstancial evidence....

Ya ever think that the military industrial complex and its unwarranted influence over what ever party or president is in office is the real enemy ?

Congressional Performance
Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Positive ratings for Congress remain at an all-time low, and a plurality of voters continues to believe most members of Congress are corrupt.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that only five percent (5%) of Likely U.S. Voters rate the job Congress is doing as good or excellent.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/congressional_performance
The OP is misleading - its not the president that's currently receiving a 5% approval rating.

Last edited:

Positive ratings for Congress remain at an all-time low, and a plurality of voters continues to believe most members of Congress are corrupt.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that only five percent (5%) of Likely U.S. Voters rate the job Congress is doing as good or excellent.

Congressional Performance - Rasmussen Reports™
The OP is misleading - its not the president that's currently getting a 5% approval rating and that dismall assessment is largely attributable to the Republican House majority that has systematically opposed anything and everything for the last 1 1/2 years.

One year and a half? When did the Republicans take control of the house? how longe did the democrats control both house and senate?

The OP is misleading - its not the president that's currently receiving a 5% approval rating.

Bullshit....
Congress approval rating has been dropping for years now...

Even Lawmakers Ask: Does Anyone Like Congress? : NPR

Bullshit....
Congress approval rating has been dropping for years now...

Even Lawmakers Ask: Does Anyone Like Congress? : NPR

Why did you give him a pass for a misleading post? Republicans did not take control of the house until Jan 2011 He said Republicans controlled the house for 1 and a half years. Also he never did mention that the democrats controlled both the house and senate for 4 years and 2 with Bush and two with obama.

The Republicans are not an "opposition party" since they would support Obama's policies only if Obama was white and a Republican.

False. If this President fails, America might even thrive.

When the intent of the President (or the probable outcome of his ignorant and misguided policies) is damaging to the Republic, hoping that he fails is quite the OPPOSITE of hoping the country fails, rderp, you dishonest hack.

Forum List

Back