The Endgame Full White Genocide documentary

White fear is hilarious.
What you mean is white genocide is funny...I am sure it is to you.
Not at all. You have every right to preserve white people. What is hilarious is your notion that you need to.
Which means you are obviously not paying attention that white people are a disappearing race. Watch the video...tell me what you think.

White fear is hilarious.
Not at all. You have every right to preserve white people. What is hilarious is your notion that you need to.
Which means you are obviously not paying attention that white people are a disappearing race. Watch the video...tell me what you think.
You guys need to start reproducing instead of making excuses.

White fear is hilarious.
Me and my wife are doing our part but its not JUST that simple.Like I said watch the video.

White fear is hilarious.
Me and my wife are doing our part but its not JUST that simple.Like I said watch the video.
Come on, Odium...what makes you think I am gonna spend a minute watching your hate video?

So, what is your end solution?

White fear is hilarious.

perhaps thinning your herd?

White fear is hilarious.

perhaps thinning your herd?
Bring it bitch...I look forward to the day you and your teaper ilk try to start your hate war.

Stocked up, locked and loaded. I look forward to your first step of aggression.

You really think black people could pull this off? Seriously? Lol

The fight is with the liberals/progressives who allow this. And they are white.

Come on, Odium...what makes you think I am gonna spend a minute watching your hate video?

So, what is your end solution?
News articles and reports from main stream news outlets is hate video? See this is why you should watch it..It has no hate at all in it...Only someone that hates white people would think ending white genocide is hate. My solution? Take back white countries by ending "foreign" influence in elections,politics,media,education etc. Give a tax subsidy to white couples who have more than 2 white children (Russia already does this) (NS Germany also did it) I believe by NS Germany's standards my wife is up to a Bronze Cross 3rd class. 2 more kids will move her into a Silver Cross...8 or more kids will be Gold. Make it to where only 1 parent needs to work to support the family. Close down ALL borders and non white immigration.

Did you watch the video? Blacks are to stupid to pull the political,economical and social strings to do this but they are all for taking advantage of coming to a white country to rape and pillage.

13% and we have a n1gger President.You guys need to worry about the liberals...seems as if blacks have already pulled something off...not to mention the fear of blacks you teaper whites have.

I don't know. Maybe it will be a good thing to annihilate white people. Then there won't be anymore stable free countries considering white people made modern 1st world countries. It'll probably happen in like 50 years where whites are the minority. I'll be dead so who really cares.

I don't know. Maybe it will be a good thing to annihilate white people. Then there won't be anymore stable free countries considering white people made modern 1st world countries. It'll probably happen in like 50 years where whites are the minority. I'll be dead so who really cares.
Your kids? Grandkids? They will care...anyone with a HINT of pride in where they come from would care....

If it doesn't turn into genocide or insane reverse racism maybe being part of the last pure group of white people will be like a coveted thing. The saddest thing to me will really be the white culture disappearing. I could really care less about skin color or "race" as long as the culture is there.

If it doesn't turn into genocide or insane reverse racism maybe being part of the last pure group of white people will be like a coveted thing. The saddest thing to me will really be the white culture disappearing. I could really care less about skin color or "race" as long as the culture is there.
Its not going to be. Race/Culture/Heritage etc are all entwined they are the same thing. You lose one you lose them all...or in this case they are killed off.

White people are destroying their own culture through extremely liberal college educations and making everyone in power feel as though the United States owes the rest of the world things for all of our atrocities. If you look at the way any country conducted wars and treated people in the past there would be atrocities. They pretend as if the US is the only country that does anything wrong.

White people are destroying their own culture through extremely liberal college educations and making everyone in power feel as though the United States owes the rest of the world things for all of our atrocities. If you look at the way any country conducted wars and treated people in the past there would be atrocities. They pretend as if the US is the only country that does anything wrong.
You are right. The white anti white are the biggest threat to white survival. The white guilt they have is a detriment and mental illness.

Completely agree. Honestly every race seems to be able to have pride in there race but if you say you're proud to be white it makes you look racist in the somehow fucked up political correctness this country has developed.

Forum List

Back