The Endgame Full White Genocide documentary

Coward troll thread.

Did you watch the video? It's a clear logical video. Honestly nothing racist in it. It just talks about how the world works and if you look at graphs the United States won't have a white majority by I believe 2050 or something like that because of how many children other races have when compared with white people.

White people are destroying their own culture through extremely liberal college educations and making everyone in power feel as though the United States owes the rest of the world things for all of our atrocities. If you look at the way any country conducted wars and treated people in the past there would be atrocities. They pretend as if the US is the only country that does anything wrong.
You are right. The white anti white are the biggest threat to white survival. The white guilt they have is a detriment and mental illness.

Don't you ever get tired of being a craven little coward ALL THE TIME, pussy?

Coward troll thread.

Did you watch the video? It's a clear logical video. Honestly nothing racist in it. It just talks about how the world works and if you look at graphs the United States won't have a white majority by I believe 2050 or something like that because of how many children other races have when compared with white people.
You are dealing with an anti white racist. Its why he is on my ignore list...nothing but trolling all threads. Its also NOT just whites not having enough kids its flooding white countries with non whites.

White people are destroying their own culture through extremely liberal college educations and making everyone in power feel as though the United States owes the rest of the world things for all of our atrocities. If you look at the way any country conducted wars and treated people in the past there would be atrocities. They pretend as if the US is the only country that does anything wrong.
You are right. The white anti white are the biggest threat to white survival. The white guilt they have is a detriment and mental illness.

Don't you ever get tired of being a craven little coward ALL THE TIME, pussy?

Have you been to college and listened to the liberal professors? You realize everyone has to go to college in today's world to get a decent job? Do you realize they fail you on papers if you don't agree with them? Do you realize that's brainwashing? Have you cross compared other countries histories with ours and how they treat countries they conquer? Other countries don't fucking rebuild countries they wreck with their money.

Coward troll thread.

You are dealing with an anti white racist. Its why he is on my ignore list...nothing but trolling all threads. Its also NOT just whites not having enough kids its flooding white countries with non whites.

Yeah. If you're going to make comments you should at least be semi informed.

It's not about a true "genocide". It's about systematic integration that whites are undergoing while no other countries government forces this upon them. Therefore, a white country will soon no longer exist while every other race still has there own country. Is that not true? Give me instances that contradict this.

Do you realize they fail you on papers if you don't agree with them? .

I have a master's degree and have always expressed my disagreement with professors when that's how I felt.

You must have had better professors than me because I didn't know anyone who got A's on papers that were not agreeing with the professors opinions of things in sociology classes.

Everyone I know mindlessly wrote down bullshit to get A's.

Have you cross compared other countries histories with ours and how they treat countries they conquer? Other countries don't fucking rebuild countries they wreck with their money.

Alexander the Great did. The Mongols did. The Romans did.

Have you cross compared other countries histories with ours and how they treat countries they conquer? Other countries don't fucking rebuild countries they wreck with their money.

Alexander the Great did. The Mongols did. The Romans did.

I would be ok with that if we heavily taxed them like they did and basically took their resources. They benefited greatly off the countries they conquered. We blow up Japan after they attack us and then we dump insane amounts of money to them and give them technology that we made. Now they get most of the revenue from electronics which the US could have gotten instead.

"The Endgame Full White Genocide documentary"

This is a lie.

There is no 'white genocide.'

The OP is a racist and delusional loon.
Such a wonderful argument there shithead...See this ^ is one of our scared forum anti white whites...probably pisses himself when someone says BOO!

one question:

why are a few people posting in this thread?

ok

outta here

Dunno....you got some of us trying to teach,some racists claiming it doesn't exist,and some just trolling.

Forum List

Back