The end to his presidency.......beautiful words to the ears.....

Oh! He's really really done now! He won't win the nomination!
First, we take back the House and Senate this fall, then second, we begin impeachment proceedings. Republicans have fucked this country for the last time. They are hated. They are on their way out, along with that narcissistic POS President.

Democrats should do everything they can to make sure Trump does not get impeached. If Trump is impeached, Pence is president.

If Pence is president in 2020 you don't know what will happen.

With Trump's record, it'll be easy enough for a good candidate to kick Trump's ass.
When the fuck is the last time dems ran a good candidate? They have the perfect potential candidate right now in tulsi gabbard but I guarantee they fuck that up and run joe fucking Biden

America will be great again when Filthy Don and his Cabal Familia are jailed and executed as traitors.

:113:

First, we take back the House and Senate this fall, then second, we begin impeachment proceedings. Republicans have fucked this country for the last time. They are hated. They are on their way out, along with that narcissistic POS President.

Democrats should do everything they can to make sure Trump does not get impeached. If Trump is impeached, Pence is president.

With Trump's record, it'll be easy enough for a good candidate to kick Trump's ass.
When the fuck is the last time dems ran a good candidate? They have the perfect potential candidate right now in tulsi gabbard but I guarantee they fuck that up and run joe fucking Biden

Obama is your President, pinko biotch.

You probably don't even know who tulsi gabbard is because your tv never told you about her

When was the last time either party ran good candidates?

Basically you need someone who isn't going to annoy the hell out of most of the people. Trump was fucking awful, but managed to come up against Hillary who was unwilling to tell everyone how much hope she'd give them all when she knew she wouldn't be able to offer any hope, as opposed to Obama and Trump who offered hope is large spoonfuls and the people haven't seen any of it.

Basically you need someone who isn't going to annoy the hell out of most of the people. Trump was fucking awful, but managed to come up against Hillary who was unwilling to tell everyone how much hope she'd give them all when she knew she wouldn't be able to offer any hope, as opposed to Obama and Trump who offered hope is large spoonfuls and the people haven't seen any of it.
Clinton was a closet neocon.

And this is the problem isn't it? Candidates do better when they appeal to everyone. As Trump did.

Hey you guys, I'm anti-abortion, oh, you over there, I'm pro-women's choice.

That's what it ends up as, you vote for entertainment value, or you vote for lies, or you vote for both.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to be a successful president and actually take a stand on most things.

And this is the problem isn't it? Candidates do better when they appeal to everyone. As Trump did.

That's what it ends up as, you vote for entertainment value, or you vote for lies, or you vote for both.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to be a successful president and actually take a stand on most things.
If we stopped picking only the candidates that the media tells us are the ones that "can win" we'd be doing much better but we get the government we deserve

Trump appealed to everyone? His own party all but disowned him. NeverTrumpers came from Reps. Dems scoffed and kowtowed before the most qualified person to ever run for the office. The MSM howled with delight.

If we stopped picking only the candidates that the media tells us are the ones that "can win" we'd be doing much better but we get the government we deserve

Yes, but that's not possible. Too many people don't think, they go with the simple options.

If the country have Proportional Representation, then there'd be political parties based on differing views and people would have a choice of who to vote for.

Sure, many would vote like idiots as always, but others would have a choice of who to support, and better politicians would get in, at the very least to make it harder for the bad politicians to be bad.

Maybe that's why Trump has said he has no plans to fire him and it's just a made up pile of fake news bullshit by the MSM?

No surprise there.

Unfortunately, sometimes lies are entertainment.

Yes, but that's not possible. Too many people don't think, they go with the simple options.

If the country have Proportional Representation, then there'd be political parties based on differing views and people would have a choice of who to vote for.

Sure, many would vote like idiots as always, but others would have a choice of who to support, and better politicians would get in, at the very least to make it harder for the bad politicians to be bad.
Absolutely! I believe the more political party's, the better. How about...

The American Union Party - for Americans who believe in using union labor.
The American Women's Party - for Americans who believe in more women representation in the work force.
The Foreign Influence Party - for Americans who are worried about undue foreign influence in politics.
The American Beer Party - for Americans who believe in drinking beer.
The anti-Celtics Party - for Americans who hate the Boston Celtics.
The American Party Party - for Americans who love to party.
The Lon Chaney Party - for Americans who dig werewolf's.
The list is endless...

Senator Lindsey said today that if Trump the clown fires Mueller, it will be the beggining of the end for this lunatic....finally finally a wall of decent by GOP cowards has finally emerged.

FOR THE LAST TIME, A INNOCENT MAN.....DON'T KEEP DOING STUPID SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER...WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTING IDIOTS!!!
If cows shit was butter you libtards wouldn’t have to churn.

Unfortunately, sometimes lies are entertainment.

In the case of Trump, most of the time.

Forum List

Back