Why Comey and Hillary need to just go the F away!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Save where it not for his hatred of Hillary and her corruptness, Trump would not be president and this country would not be headed for the constitutional crisis in a life time.

Both for some reason want attention from a nation that will forever be tarnished by their antics. Comey, no book, no speech, nothing you can do, will ever undo the damage you caused our nations election. And Hillary, the negative baggage that you brought to Democrats and the bias support you received.....and still you put yourself first....nobody is gonna get over that.....I wish the both of you could get outside yourselves and understand.....too little too late!! Please just go the fuck away!!

216509121004201.gif

Save where it not for his hatred of Hillary and her corruptness, Trump would not be president and this country would not be headed for the constitutional crisis in a life time.

Both for some reason want attention from a nation that will forever be tarnished by their antics. Comey, no book, no speech, nothing you can do, will ever undo the damage you caused our nations election. And Hillary, the negative baggage that you brought to Democrats and the bias support you received.....and still you put yourself first....nobody is gonna get over that.....I wish the both of you could get outside yourselves and understand.....too little too late!! Please just go the fuck away!!

Why I wouldn't mind seeing Hillary go away, she wasn't really the problem in 2016.

The problem was, the Democrats didn't have anyone better. Not Commie Bernie, not Webb saying we don't pander to white people enough. Not Malloy saying, "Look what I did in Maryland... oh, shit, look at what I did in Maryland."

While the GOP passed over 10 pretty good candidates to pick a Game Show Host, the Democrats really didn't have a plan B.

The biggest problem I see for the Dems in 2020. Who the hell are they going to run?

A lot of people don't want to see Hillary go away. And there's no reason she should, she's spent a life in public service and even if she's not running, she has a lot to offer.

Comey had his reasons for what he did. I'm looking forward to his book.

A lot of people don't want to see Hillary go away. And there's no reason she should, she's spent a life in public service and even if she's not running, she has a lot to offer.

Comey's reasons was he was trying to make everyone happy, and he ended up making no one happy.

There should have been a point where he said, "It's Emails. Most of you have probably done the same thing, without even knowing it."

Please just go the fuck away!!

q4u9q.jpg

Obama and Hillary corrupted the IRS, NSA, DOJ and the FBI.
The Democratic Party's epic corruption is turning our wonderful country into a third world banana republic.
Mueller's pointless probe is a thinly veiled coup against President Trump.
The Democrats are a threat to our freedoms and to our democracy.

You seem to forget that only a third of Americans hate Hillary and wanted Trump as president. Don't blame her because people are still paying her big bucks for speeches. If her popularity ever drops to the point you claim, those invitations to speak will stop.

LOL..."Save where it not for his..."

Ignorance is definitely your strong suit, slightly ahead of your blatant racism.

You seem to forget that only a third of Americans hate Hillary and wanted Trump as president. Don't blame her because people are still paying her big bucks for speeches.

Everyone loves a freak show.

I agree, she should just keep talking and talking and talking and lying and talking. Ay yep!

Hillary humpers are despicable, they always claim a minority group hates her, please..... Only idiots I know that support Hillary are divorced and depressed old women or butch dykes.

The Constitution is f'ed up about religion, OP, you little kneeling athelete.

New Topics

Forum List

Back