The end to his presidency.......beautiful words to the ears.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Senator Lindsey said today that if Trump the clown fires Mueller, it will be the beggining of the end for this lunatic....finally finally a wall of decent by GOP cowards has finally emerged.

FOR THE LAST TIME, A INNOCENT MAN.....DON'T KEEP DOING STUPID SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER...WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTING IDIOTS!!!

• Banned
Lindsey Graham Warns Trump: Firing Mueller Would Be ‘Beginning Of The End’
The senator’s Republican colleagues, however, were not nearly as forceful in their responses to questions on the same topic.
ppsTw_Bkyd_CN2aG
As I said before, if he tried to do that, that would be the beginning of the end of his presidency because we are a rule-of-law nation,” Graham said. “He is following the evidence where it takes him, and I think it’s very important that he be allowed to do his job without interference, and there are many Republicans who share my view.”

Oh! He's really really done now! He won't win the nomination!
First, we take back the House and Senate this fall, then second, we begin impeachment proceedings. Republicans have fucked this country for the last time. They are hated. They are on their way out, along with that narcissistic POS President.

First, we take back the House and Senate this fall, then second, we begin impeachment proceedings. Republicans have fucked this country for the last time. They are hated. They are on their way out, along with that narcissistic POS President.

We might just get the Senate, for sure the house. If we don't take either, then its over.

Democrats should do everything they can to make sure Trump does not get impeached. If Trump is impeached, Pence is president.

If Pence is president in 2020 you don't know what will happen.

With Trump's record, it'll be easy enough for a good candidate to kick Trump's ass.

But...but then he can't get elected president! Oh, woe is me! And here I had this really neat dream that Trump won the nomination, beat the Hildebeast in the general election, saved the Supreme Court, markets soared, GDP rebounded to pre Barry times, unemployment numbers spiraled down, especially for blacks, and on and on. But now I'm so distraught I feel like a friggin' snowflake!

I have $100 says you are wrong...

Democrats should do everything they can to make sure Trump does not get impeached. If Trump is impeached, Pence is president.

With Trump's record, it'll be easy enough for a good candidate to kick Trump's ass.
good candidate to kick Trump's ass.
Are you telling US that the smartest woman in the world wasn't a good enough candidate? Bwaahhhhaaaahhhaaaaaa....Too fucking funny...

But...but then he can't get elected president! Oh, woe is me! And here I had this really neat dream that Trump won the nomination, beat the Hildebeast in the general election, saved the Supreme Court, markets soared, GDP rebounded to pre Barry times, unemployment numbers spiraled down, especially for blacks, and on and on. But now I'm so distraught I feel like a friggin' snowflake!

Seeing as unemployment figures have been coming down since 2010, dropping every year under Obama.

GDP has been rising since ever since 2010, in fact three of Obama's years saw higher GDP growth than Trump's first year in charge.

The Markets have been rising every year since 2010 too.

The fact that you pretend this has ANYTHING to do with Trump is ridiculous.

yup

and all you need is a good candidate.

I agree, let Trump ride it out till 2020, we do not need Pence in there that hears voices. Can you even imagine Ryan?

Senator Lindsey said today that if Trump the clown fires Mueller, it will be the beggining of the end for this lunatic....finally finally a wall of decent by GOP cowards has finally emerged.

FOR THE LAST TIME, A INNOCENT MAN.....DON'T KEEP DOING STUPID SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER...WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTING IDIOTS!!!

Graham says a lot of stupid shit.

What "good candidate" from the Democrat corral do you believe could kick Trump's ass, and how?

Trump impeachment would mean a Democratic house, and either a Democratic Senate, or a much more equal division of the Senate. Pence would be lucky to get approval to drink a glass of water. Pence is a hateful bastard, but I don't think he's a crazy hateful bastard.

Forum List

Back