The end to his presidency.......beautiful words to the ears.....

Oh! He's really really done now! He won't win the nomination!
First, we take back the House and Senate this fall, then second, we begin impeachment proceedings. Republicans have fucked this country for the last time. They are hated. They are on their way out, along with that narcissistic POS President.

Democrats should do everything they can to make sure Trump does not get impeached. If Trump is impeached, Pence is president.

If Pence is president in 2020 you don't know what will happen.

With Trump's record, it'll be easy enough for a good candidate to kick Trump's ass.

What "good candidate" from the Democrat corral do you believe could kick Trump's ass, and how?
Phauxchontas? or the "black White Girl? Or the guy with boobs?

maxresdefault.jpg
Rachel-Dolezal-2.gif
chelsea-manning-swimsuit-photo-vogue-FF.jpg

Senator Lindsey said today that if Trump the clown fires Mueller, it will be the beggining of the end for this lunatic....finally finally a wall of decent by GOP cowards has finally emerged.

FOR THE LAST TIME, A INNOCENT MAN.....DON'T KEEP DOING STUPID SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER...WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTING IDIOTS!!!

Put down the bong and back away from the computer. Re-evaluate your life choices before it's too late for you.

- A concerned fellow human.

I am not a liberal welfare puke, unlike you. It is my earned money, not someone else's that you took from.

i don't recall stopping at a random red light in skid row and taking money out of an old slurpee cup from you.

could you refresh my memory?
yeah sure,
While I went over to Saudi Arabia as a contractor for McDonnell Douglas Services, I was making obscene profits at zero (0) percent tax, so I heavily invested that money so after 5 1/2 years, I moved from liberal victimhood of poverty into the top 10%. Since then I am now in the top 5% and still working my way up to the 1%. Losers like you, bitch and moan about your victimhood of liberalism, so want me to be punished for my success, so you can get a pittance that your party is willing to give to you for your sorry ass vote.

Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa.

Now%2Bgo%2Baway%2Br%2BI%2Bshall%2Btaunt%2Byou%2Ba%2Bsecond%2Btime%2B2.gif[img]

I am not a liberal welfare puke, unlike you. It is my earned money, not someone else's that you took from.

i don't recall stopping at a random red light in skid row and taking money out of an old slurpee cup from you.

yeah sure,
While I went over to Saudi Arabia as a contractor for McDonnell Douglas Services, I was making obscene profits at zero (0) percent tax, so I heavily invested that money so after 5 1/2 years, I moved from liberal victimhood of poverty into the top 10%. Since then I am now in the top 5% and still working my way up to the 1%. Losers like you, bitch and moan about your victimhood of liberalism, so want me to be punished for my success, so you can get a pittance that your party is willing to give to you for your sorry ass vote.

Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa.

Sure you are. We all believe you. I'll bet you have a 214 IQ too.

yeah sure,

Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa.

cool story, bro

yeah sure,

Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa.

cool story, bro
Hasn't changed since I have been on this board. Not like Hitlery and her Benghazi story or email scandal. I don't have anything to hide. poor, poor "del" keep being that victim, it does you well.

yeah sure,

Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa.

cool story, bro
Hasn't changed since I have been on this board. Not like Hitlery and her Benghazi story or email scandal. I don't have anything to hide. poor, poor "del" keep being that victim, it does you well.

You gotta respect a liar that can tell the same lie again and again, and not get tripped up. That is a rare skill.

First, we take back the House and Senate this fall, then second, we begin impeachment proceedings. Republicans have fucked this country for the last time. They are hated. They are on their way out, along with that narcissistic POS President.
Lets just hope they're hated enough....this nightmare of Trump and Ryan and Mitch, has got to end!!

Lets just hope they're hated enough....this nightmare of Trump and Ryan and Mitch, has got to end!!
You know, if Obama was so great, why didn't we get 4 more years of him, when the vagina candidate was losing to Donald J. Trump?

yea thats what is needed billo...one party rule,havent you learned anything by now?...

What "good candidate" from the Democrat corral do you believe could kick Trump's ass, and how?

Martin O'Malley could try again......How about that guy with the illegitimate baby, Edwards? Or maybe Fauxcahontas. My personal favorite is Hillary again in 2020, and I think that may well happen. Hey, if they can't get anyone else to run against Trump In Triumph, I bet ol' Hillary would be glad to insult women and most other white Americans for another two-year campaign. Then she'd probably win again, right?

you should have said that in your post....but i do agree,but i am a little more radical....i say purge them all at once....
I'd like that. The DNC is definitely not the answer.
many years ago it did not seem to matter who was in congress or who was president,the country seemed to come first back then and the far right and left were kept in their place....now?....what the hell happened.....

Forum List

Back