The end of white America is now clearly in sight

When did I say white people, or any other people, were having too many kids?

????

Dude, the fascist left convinced white people that the world was ending due to overpopulation. Whites in America and Western Europe simply stopped reproducing. The third world did not, quite the opposite. The result is what we see today, the majority of impoverished and uneducated people who dominate the once viable West.
???????????

Fertility rates haven't fallen because of the silly myth of overpopulation, they have fallen due to economic factors.

????

Dude, the fascist left convinced white people that the world was ending due to overpopulation. Whites in America and Western Europe simply stopped reproducing. The third world did not, quite the opposite. The result is what we see today, the majority of impoverished and uneducated people who dominate the once viable West.
???????????

Fertility rates haven't fallen because of the silly myth of overpopulation, they have fallen due to economic factors.

Economic factors have some impact, but cultural factors have had far more.

????

???????????

Only to the extent that the left has been relentlessly assaulting family and faith since the end of WWII. Not because of the silly lie about 'overpopulation.'

Topics like this ignore nature for the sake of pimping divisions of color. As the races continue to mingle there will only be one "color" in the end.

This is not how genetics works. There will always be white people. Even if every single person on the planet is genetically similar, there will still be pale redheads and blondes running around.

The question isn't really so much about white, black, or otherwise. It's about 1. education and 2. belief system. Do we believe in freedom or do we not? Are we well-educated and improving our technology, or are we not? Caucasians have contributed an insanely disproportionate number of human advancements. Is it a good thing that there will be fewer? Only if some other cultures (notice I did not say races) can step in and pick up the slack. And I've not seen much evidence of that happening. Even the Asians have relied on copying Western ideas and improving upon them, rather than coming up with their own.

????

???????????

Only to the extent that the left has been relentlessly assaulting family and faith since the end of WWII. Not because of the silly lie about 'overpopulation.'

I agree with the assault, but I see both as strong factors.

Topics like this ignore nature for the sake of pimping divisions of color. As the races continue to mingle there will only be one "color" in the end.

This is not how genetics works. There will always be white people. Even if every single person on the planet is genetically similar, there will still be pale redheads and blondes running around.

The question isn't really so much about white, black, or otherwise. It's about 1. education and 2. belief system. Do we believe in freedom or do we not? Are we well-educated and improving our technology, or are we not? Caucasians have contributed an insanely disproportionate number of human advancements. Is it a good thing that there will be fewer? Only if some other cultures (notice I did not say races) can step in and pick up the slack. And I've not seen much evidence of that happening. Even the Asians have relied on copying Western ideas and improving upon them, rather than coming up with their own.

White culture, notice I did not say race, denied other cultures from doing things. White culture destroyed other cultures or damaged them to the point of having to rebuild. So when we talk about what white culture claims to have accomplished, you cannot do so without recognizing how the white culture accomplished much of it.

Forum List

Back