The end of the rabid right and the tea partiers?

It was on the news, it's all over the net.

If I post a picture that isn't true, I say so. The only one I did was of the million man march to show all the black people at the rally.

si modo is so stupid that she doesn't understand satire.
Then give a source. By not doing so you are violating copyright, unless you took the picture yourself.

And, you have a habit of claiming jokes after being caught in a lie, so spare me.
Tissue?

I can't help it if you're stupid.

So, let me get this straight.....

The sign has been shown by the media, and it's all over the internet, therefore it must be true. Seriously, you call other people stupid? WTF?

For decades, a standard tactic (and it's even been used by the media themselves on occasion) is to plant deliberately provocative stuff in legitimate protests to make the protestors look bad.

The really sad thing is that it isn't even a partisan issue, its been done to fool the American people for decades and we still fall for it!! How fucking stupid are we?

I guess freedom of speech is laid to rest. If it had been a liberal holding an equally offensive sign, the arguement would be reversed. And the liberals would be defending their right to express themselves.

Funny how that works, huh?

Then give a source. By not doing so you are violating copyright, unless you took the picture yourself.

And, you have a habit of claiming jokes after being caught in a lie, so spare me.
Tissue?

I can't help it if you're stupid.

So, let me get this straight.....

The sign has been shown by the media, and it's all over the internet, therefore it must be true. Seriously, you call other people stupid? WTF?

For decades, a standard tactic (and it's even been used by the media themselves on occasion) is to plant deliberately provocative stuff in legitimate protests to make the protestors look bad.

The really sad thing is that it isn't even a partisan issue, its been done to fool the American people for decades and we still fall for it!! How fucking stupid are we?
Pretty damn stupid. IF we assume this is a genuine sign, the sampling error is beyond moronic. They (presumably) find one, thus all - a moronic conclusion.

They are getting seriously shrill. A sign from today's rally.

healthcaredachau2.jpg

The fact that teabaggers so willingly desecrate the memory of millions of people who were slaughtered and compare it to healthcare and that republican representatives will gleefully speak at such a rally speaks volumes about the true nature of the movement.

At least John McCain has the personal integrity to speak out if he sees signs like this at one of his rallies. Boehner, Backman and Foxx just giggle

Here's the problem that I have with this, and other images that come from any protest. It is a well known tactic (used by both the right and the left at various times) to show up at protests with deliberately provocative signs. The purpose is to make the other side look bad.

Because I'm intelligent enough to recognize this, and I know it happened over the TEA party protests, I remain sceptical of any images like this that are shown. No one can prove where they originate from.

Seriously CalliGurl....

Your attempt at "Those aren't "our" signs, they are planted by Liberals" is worthy of Glenn Beck. I thought you were a serious poster up until now.

The fact is, these signs show up repeatedly at the wingnut rallies. The fact is these rallies are populated with a certain element that produce this crap. The fact that as an American, you are not offended, says alot.

Republican leaders who show up at these rallies either need to refuse to speak or call out the offenders. McCain does it all the time. The fact that they choose to ignore the offenders shows tacit complicity

if you right click the photo and get the properties it comes up You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

The fact that teabaggers so willingly desecrate the memory of millions of people who were slaughtered and compare it to healthcare and that republican representatives will gleefully speak at such a rally speaks volumes about the true nature of the movement.

At least John McCain has the personal integrity to speak out if he sees signs like this at one of his rallies. Boehner, Backman and Foxx just giggle

Here's the problem that I have with this, and other images that come from any protest. It is a well known tactic (used by both the right and the left at various times) to show up at protests with deliberately provocative signs. The purpose is to make the other side look bad.

Because I'm intelligent enough to recognize this, and I know it happened over the TEA party protests, I remain sceptical of any images like this that are shown. No one can prove where they originate from.

Seriously CalliGurl....

Your attempt at "Those aren't "our" signs, they are planted by Liberals" is worthy of Glenn Beck. I thought you were a serious poster up until now.

The fact is, these signs show up repeatedly at the wingnut rallies. The fact is these rallies are populated with a certain element that produce this crap. The fact that as an American, you are not offended, says alot.

Republican leaders who show up at these rallies either need to refuse to speak or call out the offenders. McCain does it all the time. The fact that they choose to ignore the offenders shows tacit complicity
The fact that you claim she in NOT offended by such content says a lot for your ability to understand the written word.

Seriously CalliGurl....

LOL. Yea, I do sound like a Beckite.

Problem is I happen to know that the tactic has been used for decades - certainly since the 60s. Now, if you go back and look at some of the images of the TEA parties during the summer, some of them were very obviously 'set ups'. That is a fact - whether you choose to recognize it or not. If you study the tactics of protesting, the media, etc. (I have because I wrote some stuff on it a while ago) then you would know about it.

That you don't believe me is absolutely fine but it doesn't make what I say not true.

Seriously CalliGurl....

LOL. Yea, I do sound like a Beckite.

Problem is I happen to know that the tactic has been used for decades - certainly since the 60s. Now, if you go back and look at some of the images of the TEA parties during the summer, some of them were very obviously 'set ups'. That is a fact - whether you choose to recognize it or not. If you study the tactics of protesting, the media, etc. (I have because I wrote some stuff on it a while ago) then you would know about it.

That you don't believe me is absolutely fine but it doesn't make what I say not true.

Other than "Glenn Beck said so"

Do you have any proof of these being setups by liberals?

Oh....I forgot.....Right wingnuts don't require proof to make wild accusations

Tea Party members are standing up for the Constitution among other things. While they may find the sign in question objectionable, free speech is what it is. The rally isn't about the sign, unless you can't defend against what the Tea Party really stands for. Then you have to find the spin to try and win.

What is so telling is the rant about Tea Parties being unimportant. I don't spend a lot of time on unimportant things. Seems like it is quite the threat based on the amount of time opponents spend on it.

Sampling has never been a far rightoid wingnut strength, for they have always loved to smear groups they don't like with single incidents.

The reason is the wingnuts fear that Sawah is going away with the Owens' victory. The 23d revealed just how hollow the tealagger strength truly is. All huffnpuff but no stuff.

Sampling has never been a far rightoid wingnut strength, for they have always loved to smear groups they don't like with single incidents.

The reason is the wingnuts fear that Sawah is going away with the Owens' victory. The 23d revealed just how hollow the tealagger strength truly is. All huffnpuff but no stuff.

corzine%20obama.jpg

Hoffman was a Third party Candidate and loss by less than the lonely white guy in the picture in the Very Blue State of NJ

Hoffman, the Third Party Candidate.

Not a Republican.

Not a Democrat like the 2 men shown above

Third Party Candidate

Last edited:
I see the poster child (Jake Starkey) for my point in post #129 just showed up.

They call it 'freedom of speech' - it's a tradition in the United States of America. They speak boldly, without fear but they do have to be quite loud.... to be heard over the whining of the lunatic left.

Remember Cali the modern day liberal is a closed minded individual. Anyone who disagrees with their platform is a shrill, ignorant, idiotic, nazi, redneck, teabagging, astroturf, racist, fool.

At least that is the image that many liberals online and in the media portray.

The liberals I know in real life dont seem this bad though.
:lol: Commenting that someone will probably become more shrill has nothing to do with freedom of speech, I'm not surprised that CG thinks it does but I am surprised that you think it does.

My prediction was correct. The asshole Randall Terry was at the event yesterday. Right wing loons getting together and acting like right wing loons.

Carry on.

Carrying on :lol:

The freedom to assemble and the freedom of speech are both part of the constitution....just saying ;).

Last edited:
saveliberty continues to stagger around in a delusional stupor. The key word here is "sample", which had nothing to with saveliberty. Reference #123.

Tea Party members are standing up for the Constitution among other things. While they may find the sign in question objectionable, free speech is what it is. The rally isn't about the sign, unless you can't defend against what the Tea Party really stands for. Then you have to find the spin to try and win.

What is so telling is the rant about Tea Parties being unimportant. I don't spend a lot of time on unimportant things. Seems like it is quite the threat based on the amount of time opponents spend on it.

Standing up for the constitution?? As they showed yesterday, they haven't even read it outside of the second amendment

Yes, free speech is what it is. However, free speech does not say that you will not be judged by what you say. And what that sign was saying is horrific. Teabaggers should be ashamed

Yes--it is the end of the tea party.

Now they are the Tea and Cake Party!!:tongue:

that's what kieth Overbite said last April :lol:

Keith Overbite? OH--Mark Levins reference to Keith Ober something.

He really said that? Tell--in which context did he use it in?---I am using it as in terms that they are becoming more popular..

I bet you thought that I was attacking them, you rabid Mark Levin follower, didn't you!!:lol:

Last edited:
Yes--it is the end of the tea party.

Now they are the Tea and Cake Party!!:tongue:

that's what kieth Overbite said last April :lol:

Keith Overbite? OH--Mark Levins reference to Keith Ober something.

He really said that? Tell--in which context did he use it in?---I am using it as in terms that they are becoming more popular..

I bet you thought that I was attacking them, you rabid Mark Levin follower, didn't you!!:lol:

last April. he said it. the teabaggers are finiished. since then he's ate 1 shit sandwich after another.

Forum List

Back