The End Of The Mueller Investigation Leads To The Barr Investigation

Well that's your hope anyway. If Mueller was actually doing his job investigating collusion, then those investigations should involve all those involved in drafting and disseminating that fake dossier.

in your dreams; in your dreams ........
You love to hurt other people and destroy the American dream caddo. Got it.

I am not Donald Trump. Trump has a 40 plus year track record of fucking over everyone he has ever been involved with.
Now, I understand this may be news to you BUT it is not news to me. Trump is a poison. To allow such into the position of POTUS was an asinine work of art to begin with. About ~62 million voters obviously didn't do their home work on that one. But Hell; no one is perfect. Shit comes out in the wash if it's in the wash long enuff & Trump will be getting washed a LOT.
Shit WILL come out. Prolly not while Trump is POTUS but I guarantee, the truth will be revealed, and it will be ugly.
take out trump
put in obama

you sound EXACTLY like the people you mock.

I said nothing about "obama" but go ahead & keep playing stupid.
yea, you did. cause the side you mock said the same shit about obama and you said they were stupid.

now here you are. being stupid and shit. just like them.

in your dreams; in your dreams ........
You love to hurt other people and destroy the American dream caddo. Got it.

I am not Donald Trump. Trump has a 40 plus year track record of fucking over everyone he has ever been involved with.
Now, I understand this may be news to you BUT it is not news to me. Trump is a poison. To allow such into the position of POTUS was an asinine work of art to begin with. About ~62 million voters obviously didn't do their home work on that one. But Hell; no one is perfect. Shit comes out in the wash if it's in the wash long enuff & Trump will be getting washed a LOT.
Shit WILL come out. Prolly not while Trump is POTUS but I guarantee, the truth will be revealed, and it will be ugly.
take out trump
put in obama

you sound EXACTLY like the people you mock.

I said nothing about "obama" but go ahead & keep playing stupid.
yea, you did. cause the side you mock said the same shit about obama and you said they were stupid.

now here you are. being stupid and shit. just like them.

AGAIN pussy ass fucking bitch: I said not a fucking thing about Obama.

If I did then quote my ass; pussy bitch.

I wonder if democrats and their good friends in the MSM will be as excited as they've been about the Mueller investigation? Somehow I doubt it.

Mueller's Report Ends 'WitchHunt' But What's About To Unfold Is The Real Story
Well Dems Obstruct Justice By Thinking Saying Angry Things About Barr?

william-barr-flag.jpg

The current progressive effort to demonize attorney general William Barr is creepy.

He came into the office with singular experience and an excellent reputation from past service. As attorney general, he has followed the law to the letter in handling the release, redactions, and dissemination of the Mueller report. His summaries of the report proved factual. They were not contested by Robert Mueller or his team. His decision not to pursue “obstruction” was not just his own, but logically followed from the Mueller report that did not find enough evidence to make such a positive recommendation. His congressional testimony that there was “spying” during the 2016 campaign is, of course, factually undeniable, and Barr added the qualifier of being interested in finding whether such surveillance was warranted or not.

Barr has not ordered surveillance on a reporter, or had the communication records of 20 Associated Press journalists seized, as happened during the Obama administration. Nor has he been held in contempt of Congress for failure to turn over subpoenaed documents under the cover of a presidential order of executive privilege. There is no suggestion that Barr has abused the perquisites of the office, for example, by using a government jet to go to the horse races with his family. He has avoided controversial value judgements about the nature of the American people and polarizing rhetoric.

Soon Mr. Barr will be tasked with collating and adjudicating criminal referrals and arguments for indictments coming variously from Inspector General Michael Horowitz, possibly special counsel John Huber, Devin Nunes the ranking Republican and former chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, and perhaps later even from Lindsey Graham, Chair of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, along with any conclusions arising from federal attorneys within the Justice Department itself.

The Progressive Effort to Delegitimize William Barr | National Review

Forum List

Back