When I think of all the shit Democrats do, and get away with...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...I'm glad there's a hell they will end up going to.

The LIES about Trump and Russia are only the latest OUTRAGE.

And NOW that their LIES are proven FALSE, they still won't admit that the whole thing was a LIE.

It must be nice believing there is no such thing as GOD and no such thing as CONSEQUENCES.

But guess what Democrats, HELL IS REAL and you will find that out SOON ENOUGH.

And NOW that their LIES are proven FALSE, they still won't admit that the whole thing was a LIE.

It must be nice believing there is no such thing as GOD and no such thing as CONSEQUENCES.

Au contraire my fine Russian fool. Mueller was really clear that Trump obstructed justice, and conspired with Russia, and laid out a roadmap to impeachment. Your President is fucked.

Think about this for moment: If the Mueller Report really is a complete exoneration of Trump, why is his team writing a rebuttal of the report?

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Au contraire my fine Russian fool. Mueller was really clear that Trump obstructed justice, and conspired with Russia, and laid out a roadmap to impeachment. Your President is fucked.

Think about this for moment: If the Mueller Report really is a complete exoneration of Trump, why is his team writing a rebuttal of the report?
Just another lie from Mme. Draconian Measures. :rolleyes:

YOU ARE LYING AGAIN YOU INSANE FUCK.

She's a sicko troll, Blackrook. She's out to scorch the earth just for the pleasure of hurting somebody else.

What a load of bullshit. Mueller's report clearly said there was no collusion ( collusion is another word for conspiracy ) on the part of Trump or the Trump campaign. Without underlying collusion, there is no basis for obstruction. By the way, what is it that you think Trump has done that is an impeachable offense?

You people are out of your minds.

What little mind you have, you're out of it.

Bless your heart!

She's a sicko troll, Blackrook. She's out to scorch the earth just for the pleasure of hurting somebody else.

Well she best get better at it because she's a big fat fail right now.

Well she best get better at it because she's a big fat fail right now.
Democrats and their hateful allies got a lot of hate in their gut right now. Hate ruins friendships, hate starts wars, and hate can ruin a country. The Democrats are so selfish, they're going to take that hate and make sure nobody else comes out looking like a good guy, either. They overlooked the Clinton criminality, they overlooked the Dowager Clinton taking advantage of Obama and running the State department like an Oval Office, and getting Obama to sign on to the idea of catch-22ing President Trump in a Collusion deal that would leave him wide open to a regular proctology of his entire life, just out of pure Hillary revenge against people she hated--the Republicans. She was determined to destroy America if she couldn't win if she had to break every law in the book. And she has supporters who claim they're not even Democrats.

^^^ And this, ladies and gentlemen is the true nature of conservative republican christians (CRCs)...no different that ISIS.

conservative republican christianity on parade.

What a load of bullshit. Mueller's report clearly said there was no collusion ( collusion is another word for conspiracy ) on the part of Trump or the Trump campaign. Without underlying collusion, there is no basis for obstruction. By the way, what is it that you think Trump has done that is an impeachable offense?

Where does Mueller's Report say "no collusion"? It doesn't. Mueller didn;t investigate "collusion" because it's not a crime under the criminal code. They concluded that while there was evidence of conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and the Russians, there was no clear evidence that the Campaign knew the people they were coordinating with were working for the GRU. That's a far cry from "no collusion".

Essentially, the Mueller Report calls on Congress to deal with the obstruction case, and provides Congress with a roadmap to impeachment.

In other words, EVERYTHING BARR AND TRUMP TOLD YOU ABOUT THE MUELLER REPORT WAS A LIE!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...ad-the-mueller-report/?utm_term=.92e4c41f160e

I don’t think God approves of your swear words, so you may want to control your emotions ... or YOU will go to HELL, boy.
:)
As Dragonlady pointed out, the WH legal team is preparing a rebuttal. Why?
Mueller declined to take a position on whether Trump obstructed justice with the probe, but his report details 10 instances of potential obstruction of justice involving Trump.

i think a lot of Americans would like to see some justice
Dont know what youre gonna get

Trump is a litle off They call it eccentric when ya have money. Hes no fool
at the least .....you're gonna see some election year whoppers

theyll have beef pattys

unlike the nothing burgers the left eats

Where does Mueller's Report say "no collusion"? It doesn't. Mueller didn;t investigate "collusion" because it's not a crime under the criminal code. They concluded that while there was evidence of conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and the Russians, there was no clear evidence that the Campaign knew the people they were coordinating with were working for the GRU. That's a far cry from "no collusion".

Essentially, the Mueller Report calls on Congress to deal with the obstruction case, and provides Congress with a roadmap to impeachment.

In other words, EVERYTHING BARR AND TRUMP TOLD YOU ABOUT THE MUELLER REPORT WAS A LIE!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...ad-the-mueller-report/?utm_term=.92e4c41f160e
Another load of bullshit. Find something new to harp on please. No collusion, no conspiracy and no coordination.

Oh where oh where have the libtards gone....oh where oh where can they beee...
With their robust charge of collusion....
and their anger that Trump beat Hillary....
They have disappeared....
cause they know they were wrong...
and I bet Hillary looks bad in a thong....
Trump will serve his full presidency...
and win a second term...
Ruth will croak and we will get....
a real judge for a lifetime term.......

:thanks:

I don’t think God approves of your swear words, so you may want to control your emotions ... or YOU will go to HELL, boy.
:)
As Dragonlady pointed out, the WH legal team is preparing a rebuttal. Why?
Mueller declined to take a position on whether Trump obstructed justice with the probe, but his report details 10 instances of potential obstruction of justice involving Trump.
Oh Puhleeze. If Comey's buddy could have even stretched to anything close to obstruction, he would have said so. As it is, most of what he wrote was to further confuse the public and keep the democrat lies going. I'd like to know if Comey talked to Mueller about Trump firing him prior to Rosenstein appointing him as special counsel.

It's as if the Trumpians are still reading the Russian Facebook scam ads and believing them. Or, it's as if the Trumpians are incapable of the skill of reading. The report does not exonerate the huckster buffoon. The report clearly says it cannot bring charges against a sitting president, but it has the evidence for Article I powers to do so. Or, it's as if the attention span of the Trumpians extends to the Barr pressed yesterday morning and then just petered out with the release of the report.

The ship is on fire and sinking, yet the Trumpian rats can't find an exit.

It's as if the Trumpians are still reading the Russian Facebook scam ads and believing them. Or, it's as if the Trumpians are incapable of the skill of reading. The report does not exonerate the huckster buffoon. The report clearly says it cannot bring charges against a sitting president, but it has the evidence for Article I powers to do so. Or, it's as if the attention span of the Trumpians extends to the Barr pressed yesterday morning and then just petered out with the release of the report.

"attempted" obstruction of an investigation of a crime that didn't happen, based on a lie.

"attempted" obstruction of an investigation of a crime that didn't happen, based on a lie.
You haven't read the report, have you?

Forum List

Back