The End is Neigh

Ima Cat

Apr 6, 2017
Trump knows the best way to boost his ratings is to drop more missiles and bombs near enough the Russians in Syria to bust their eardrums. Unfortunately, Russia is going to fire back one of these times, igniting a conventional war which will quickly spiral into a nuclear war, in which most all of us will die.

☛ the truth is not often a pleasant thing ☚

Last edited:
If Trump is wise, this deflective bs, he keeps pulling is not only gonna back fire...again, this time, its gonna expedite his white ass back to NY!!

Trump knows the best way to boost his ratings is to drop more missiles and bombs near enough the Russians in Syria to bust their eardrums. Unfortunately, Russia is going to fire back one of these times, igniting a conventional war which will quickly spiral into a nuclear war, in which most all of us will die.

☛ the truth is not often a pleasant thing ☚
We're you the one, on Sunset Blvd, wearing the black robe, with the sandwich board?

I think it was June 7th, 1973.

I may be wrong about the date, but yes...

I do remember you.

Finally learned to use the Internetz?

Trump is impulsive, probably suffering from dementia, and prone to rash action, as in launching 60 cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase occupied by Russians. He might start a nuclear war on purpose to end his daily humiliations or --maybe more likely-- he'll blunder into one because he is a very confident idiot.

Forum List

Back