The end is in sight

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Theresa May in denial after her Salzburg ordeal | John Crace

If it hadn’t all been so numbingly inevitable, it might have been possible to feel sorry for Theresa May. Back in the UK, both remainers and leavers had pronounced her Chequers’ proposals to be dead in the water, but the prime minister had still travelled to the informal EU summit in Salzburg hoping for a stay of execution. A few luke-warm words and some insincere air kisses at the very least, until after she had survived the Conservative party conference. Her current range of vision really is that limited.

Instead she got a lesson in plain-speaking brutality. No attempts to sugar the pill, as EU leader after leader took it in turns to dismiss Chequers and to mock the UK over its lack of progress in its Brexit preparations. Even the Dutch thought they were better prepared for a no-deal Brexit than us. It was left to Donald Tusk, president of the EU council, to deliver the coup de grace. The Chequers’ deal was unworkable because it undermined the integrity of the single market. And, by the way, its solution to the Northern Ireland border was just fantasy.

Let me go on record and thank my Eurropean brothers and sisters for their strength of resolve and their support for peace and prosperity in an ungrateful UK. Lets get ready to rejoin our friends in Europe and rebuild the damage done by this nonsense.

The majority of the Welsh voted to leave the EU. What happened? Did the Welsh finally sober up and realize how truly stupid they were?

The record is clear:
  • Wales is a mess and one of the poorest regions in the EU
  • Wales is a major recipient of welfare from the UK and EU
  • If there is no Brexit deal Wales will lose a significant amount of "welfare payments" to the region
"Since 2000, £5.3bn has flowed into Wales from the European Union to help its most deprived communities."

"Its Welsh manifesto says Wales "cannot afford" the Conservatives' "damaging approach to Brexit."

Plaid Cymru is demanding "that every single penny we lose from Europe is replaced by Westminster".

The party believes Wales is under threat of losing £680m a year and said it would not "accept a penny less". It also outlines in its "action plan" for Wales a £7.5bn investment programme to fund vital infrastructure projects."

What happens next with our EU funding?

It's no wonder the English consider the Welsh to be stupid.

If it hadn’t all been so numbingly inevitable, it might have been possible to feel sorry for Theresa May. Back in the UK, both remainers and leavers had pronounced her Chequers’ proposals to be dead in the water, but the prime minister had still travelled to the informal EU summit in Salzburg hoping for a stay of execution. A few luke-warm words and some insincere air kisses at the very least, until after she had survived the Conservative party conference. Her current range of vision really is that limited.

Instead she got a lesson in plain-speaking brutality. No attempts to sugar the pill, as EU leader after leader took it in turns to dismiss Chequers and to mock the UK over its lack of progress in its Brexit preparations. Even the Dutch thought they were better prepared for a no-deal Brexit than us. It was left to Donald Tusk, president of the EU council, to deliver the coup de grace. The Chequers’ deal was unworkable because it undermined the integrity of the single market. And, by the way, its solution to the Northern Ireland border was just fantasy.

Let me go on record and thank my Eurropean brothers and sisters for their strength of resolve and their support for peace and prosperity in an ungrateful UK. Lets get ready to rejoin our friends in Europe and rebuild the damage done by this nonsense.

You’re welcome. If not for my ancestors you’d be speaking German now and saluting Hitler.

Clearly conservatives in the UK are just as stupid as conservatives in the US – and stupid to believe anyone would buy into their nonsense.

It should come as no surprise that the EU would reject May’s inane notion that the UK would retain the same trade benefits out of the EU as it enjoyed as a member.

In the US or UK: conservatives can’t have it both ways.

You’re welcome. If not for my ancestors you’d be speaking German now and saluting Hitler.
My family were fighting nazis whilst yours were playing golf you piece of shit.

My ancestors were in Leningrad. Doubt they played Golf. Only came here in the 70s. Russian Jews.

So thank me for them.

My ancestors were in Leningrad. Doubt they played Golf. Only came here in the 70s. Russian Jews.

So thank me for them.
Fuck you. if it wasnt for my ancestors you would have been speaking German. What point are you trying to make dickhead ?

So thank me for them.
Fuck you. if it wasnt for my ancestors you would have been speaking German. What point are you trying to make dickhead ?

That you are an angry Elf. You seem angry. Need a hug or a safe space?

42240093_480602699124469_6210141016272404480_n.jpg

And so say all of us.

So thank me for them.

Clearly tammy is drunk yet again and has both Beer Muscles and Keybpard Commando going for him.

Such entertainment Tammy. Post on.

We are drawing ever closer to ‘no deal’.
Excellent!

Grayling in 'no deal' Brexit warning to EU

Cabinet minister Chris Grayling has said there will be no deal with the EU on Brexit if it does not soften its position on the Irish border.

He said the UK would not abandon its Chequers plan, despite EU leaders rejecting it at their Salzburg summit.

EU chief Donald Tusk said a key part of that plan "will not work" but Theresa May said it was the only credible way to avoid a hard Irish border.

Mr Grayling told the BBC "tough language" was to be expected.

He said he was still confident a deal could be done.

The UK is due to leave the EU on 29 March 2019.

These people are absolutely delusional.They will bring the UK to war if they have their way.

You underestimate how difficult it is to learn the German language.

Last edited:
Grayling in 'no deal' Brexit warning to EU

Cabinet minister Chris Grayling has said there will be no deal with the EU on Brexit if it does not soften its position on the Irish border.

He said the UK would not abandon its Chequers plan, despite EU leaders rejecting it at their Salzburg summit.

EU chief Donald Tusk said a key part of that plan "will not work" but Theresa May said it was the only credible way to avoid a hard Irish border.

Mr Grayling told the BBC "tough language" was to be expected.

He said he was still confident a deal could be done.

The UK is due to leave the EU on 29 March 2019.

These people are absolutely delusional.They will bring the UK to war if they have their way.

I do not understand what you like to say with this words. What is your problem? The Brexit is not a win-win situation, it's a lose-lose game. No one likes to play a game, where everyone will be a loser in the end. Nevertheless this is the rule of this game and it has to be played. The problem is to minimize the problems.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back