The End Days Draweth Nigh

facepalm.jpg

Prophesy Dude???? That's an interesting one...

I love studying prophesy...and there's alot of stuff already in place, prophesies fulfilled, that indicate the end is very near.

But this article you posted ISN'T one of them. I wouldn't consider anything from a website called "Prophesy Dude" anyway. Gee, it sounds so believable! (Not)...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNVfuy5JlFo&feature=channel]Holy Roman Empire Reborn understanding the endtimes - YouTube[/ame]

Doesn't matter if it is or isn't. Bible is clear, we are to live everyday as if the second comming will occur any minute.

Mathew 24:38-51

38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Or maybe we should just live our lives as Christ commands so that when Christ comes we wont have to change.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! says Henny Penny.

Thats funny, thats what the people were shouting to Noah just as he close the door to the ark and the rain started.lol

Well that's if you're the type who thinks saving the lives of rats and wiping out the entire human population (making hitler and stalin look like cuddly teddy bears) is funny.

my wife and i were talking the other day about how many times, just in our lifetimes, that the world was supposed to end. we came up with 20some.

Thats funny, thats what the people were shouting to Noah just as he close the door to the ark and the rain started.lol

Actually, according to the old Sumerian legend, Utanapishtim(thats Noahs name in Sumerian) tricked as many people into building and staying in his boat.

By the way, those Sumerians were polytheists, and the Flood Myth missed the entire point that came out of the flood. The Lead God that called for the flood to punish everyone was lectured to by the assemble of Gods. They pretty much outlined what the basis of punishment was and for who.

Do not punish the innocent along with the guilty. Nor Punish the guilty too severely!

The Flood myth according to the Bible justs says "everyone was evil, except Noah and his family--which happens to be everyone if we are too assume everyone came from Adam!!)

Last edited:
On the front page of this forum is an ad proclaiming "2008 God's last warning". Anyone read the synopsis? I went to R. Weinlands web site and read much, but not all of his manifesto.

First time I heard that we are actually in the tribulation period. It's always been a future item. But according to Mr. Weinland it's already started.

His timetable is that 27 May, this year, the second half of the Tribulation begins. That when all the wars, Antichrist, etc are let loose.

That's only 49 days away. My, where did time go.

Well that's if you're the type who thinks saving the lives of rats and wiping out the entire human population (making hitler and stalin look like cuddly teddy bears) is funny.
Hitler and stalin are the lefts heroes. Noah and his family were the only ones righteous enough to save. God is great.

I really don't like the idea of being ruled by a king...if Jesus wants to be our leader then he can run in the next election.

Forum List

Back