The Employer is to blame:

Would you hire an Illegal to work for you?

• Yes

• No

• Viva La Revolution

• Kiss a Frog

• Pineapple

• You're retarded and I hate you!

Results are only viewable after voting.
When acting as office manager for a small business, I was hard on this. The chances of ICE coming in to check was slim to none. But I had to keep right on top of others in hiring positions to get those IDs BEFORE, verify, make sure anybody you hire is someone eligible to work. Much of the money they make doesn't stay in the US - it goes back home to their families. Si ... they can do anything ... it's just a half-assed slipshod job when they're done ... and they take their cash pittance and go.

Even though I can't stand to c illegals taking the jobs from my fellow oilfield workers, the gov. Won't put a stop to it. We've traded in the ol value of the great American made product. Now companies want quantity,quantity,quantity. Its all about profit. I've quit 3 supervisor jobs making over six digits because I refused to fire or let go guys that were the best, only to replace them with some half ass illegal Mexican who doesn't care about craftsmanship. There used to be pride in a man saying he was a skilled tradesman. Now he's lucky to find a job n get paid what he's worth. Fuck everyone here that supports illegal immigration, it's ruining America

Who here has said they support illegal immigration?

ANYONE who pays an Illegal to do a job SUPPORTS Illegal Immigration.

And if that "anyone" doesn't know the person's status?

Paying a schlepper off the books?...

Who said that?

Who here has said they support illegal immigration?

ANYONE who pays an Illegal to do a job SUPPORTS Illegal Immigration.

And if that "anyone" doesn't know the person's status?

Paying a schlepper off the books?...

You...Post 19.
Tell me an Employer doesn't want to know anything about an Employee.
Serial Killer anyone?

Who said that?

I know many of you will write about how you want every illegal ran out of this country but have you ever stop to think why those illegals flood our borders?

It is the employer that is willing to hire the illegal immigrant for cheap wages and paying them off the books.

So why is it that many of you are just focus on the Illegal Immigrant and have yet to discuss the reality that our government need to go after the employer that hire those without proper documents?

I believe once you start going after employers you will see a sharp drop in illegal immigration because there will be no jobs for them here in the States.

I also believe that the H1-B visa should be suspended and JTPA's ( Job Training Programs Assistance ) should be priority to reeducate the unemployed into fields that are in demand like Nursing, Engineering Tech and other fields.

I have no issue with immigrants and if I am going to be really honest I have known a few illegals but my issue is with the employer and their willingness to hire illegals while knowing someone with proper papers need that job.

So for me it is time to focus on the employer and dry up the jobs illegals would be hire for and then let address the issues from there...

Not the fault of businesses that hire illegal aliens but high officials who make laws and do not allow them to be enforced. It is a crime to hire an illegal alien but only a few businesses have paid the penalty of hiring illegal aliens. One of them was a black man who had McDonald franchise and was hiring too many illegal aliens and making too much money with cheap labor. Laws need to be enforced and not made.

What Are the Penalties for Hiring an Illegal Immigrant?
Hiring illegal immigrants can lead to many severe penalties, such as:

• Criminal and civil fines
  • Loss of business licenses
Most fines are broken down to the following:

• First offenders can be fined $250-$2,000 per illegal employee.
  • For a second offense, the fine is $2,000-$5,000 per illegal employee.
  • Three or more offenses can cost an employer $3000-$10,000 per illegal employee. A pattern of knowingly employing illegal immigrants can mean extra fines and up to six months in jail for an employer.
This does not include “harboring” illegal immigrants, or employing ten or more illegal immigrants in one year. Harboring an illegal immigrant can lead to ten years of prison time.

Additionally, employers should be aware of the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act. Employers can be sued under the act for hiring illegal immigrants, and can face large settlement deals.

The lawfully documented workers of the Zirkle Fruit Company recently settled a class action lawsuit brought under RICO. The suit alleged that their employer knowingly hired undocumented workers, driving down their wages.

- See more at: Penalties for Employers Hiring Illegal Immigrants | LegalMatch Law Library

At Least 56 Arrested in Immigration Raids at McDonald's
RENO, Nev – Federal agents raided 11 McDonald's restaurants in northern Nevada and made dozens of arrests Thursday as part of an investigation into illegal immigration.

Agents for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement made at least 56 arrests in Reno, Sparks and Fernley after raids at the restaurants and a franchise corporate headquarters in Reno, agency spokesman Richard Rocha said.

The mayor joined a news conference area Hispanic leaders and members of the American Civil Liberties Union called in front of the federal courthouse late Thursday.

"We don't approve of the Gestapo methods ICE is using," said Gilbert Cortez, a Latino leader who urged Hispanic workers to stay home from work in protest Friday.

Cashell, a Republican and former lieutenant governor, said that if identity theft was involved, that was wrong, and that he opposed a protest that would keep workers at home on Friday.

The ICE has made several raids in recent months, including large ones at meatpacker Swift & Co., poultry plant Crider Inc. and leather factory Michael Bianco Inc.
At Least 56 Arrested in Immigration Raids at McDonald's | Fox News

FYI those raids stopped after Obama took office.

Last edited:
Raids stop after Obama took office? That is shocking to me. Seriously? I mean seriously?
We are deporting illegals more than you can think. Link below from 2010 to 2016. Illegals deported to CA countries are given $200 each. I know you don't that either.

Obama Immigration Raids 2016 To Continue Arresting, Deporting Undocumented Immigrants: Report

Obama holds record for cracking down on employers who hire undocumented workers, says Wasserman Schultz

Illegal Workers Swept From Jobs in ‘Silent Raids’

Forum List

Back