The Embrace of Civil War: LABOR LEADER CALLS FOR WAR ON REPUBLICANS

Listening to Bill Press (D) this morning on this was Classic...

He rephrased and explained what Hoffa said over and over agian...

I don't Think I heard him once play the Clip as it was said...

Yet he was one of the Hacks Screaming "Civility" a while back...

Oh yeah, the Tea Party Declared War, so it's their Fault Hoffa said this.

If they had any Shame.

:)

peace...

It makes me laugh when the left defend violent rhetoric. You can bet your last dime that, had it been a right winger that had said those words, the left would be screaming like little banshees about terrorist and extremists and talking about hate speech. Funny when blatant partisans lose their credibility.
It makes me laugh that you only care about context when it is a Republican or other rightwingloon.

Listening to Bill Press (D) this morning on this was Classic...

He rephrased and explained what Hoffa said over and over agian...

I don't Think I heard him once play the Clip as it was said...

Yet he was one of the Hacks Screaming "Civility" a while back...

Oh yeah, the Tea Party Declared War, so it's their Fault Hoffa said this.

If they had any Shame.

peace...

Fox and Friends played the unedited tape and Gretchen repeated it.
I love it....

Debbie Wasserman Shultz on Fox and Friends | Jimmy Hoffa Take The Son of a Bitches Out | Video | Mediaite

About time.

Republicans have been at war against the middle class, teachers, blacks, gays, Hispanics, the Unemployed and like cannibals, they went after their most loyal followers, the elderly. I'm thinking the GOP leadership realized they don't need human people anymore after discovering corporations are ALSO people.

Do you people actually WANT a civil war? WEll, DO YOU? Damn, listen to yourselves! Seriously, listen to the rhetoric coming from your own side! The very thing you have accused the right of doing with "code words", your side does openly and blatantly. Oh, you may think it's nothing more than a rhetorical threat, meant to show the other side how "serious" you are, meant perhaps to intimidate those just beginning to refuse to follow your ideology; but you had damn well better be careful what you wish for, because there are just enough nuts on the lunatic fringe of the other side to take you literally, and oblige you! What are you going to do then? Say you didn't really mean it?

The unfortunate thing is that you liberals are starting to sound like the far-right whack jobs calling for "racial holy war". I've cautioned the other side, and now, I'm cautioning you-you have some seriously violent people on your side of the political fence too, and you had better beware of encouraging them.

Just because most Republicans are liars doesn't mean most Christians are liars. Contrary to what Republicans believe, Christianity isn't a "Republican Religion".
It sure as shit isn't a liberal religion either.

Seeing that being a Liberal is a political stance, rather than a religious one, this is a pretty stupid statement.
File under "No Shit Sherlock." That was the point I was making. Religion is separate from politics or it damn well should be.

It makes me laugh when the left defend violent rhetoric. You can bet your last dime that, had it been a right winger that had said those words, the left would be screaming like little banshees about terrorist and extremists and talking about hate speech. Funny when blatant partisans lose their credibility.
It makes me laugh that you only care about context when it is a Republican or other rightwingloon.

Really... What was your take on Giffords again?... Palin's Targets on Districts, including but not Limited to Giffords?...

How about Hayworth (R) having a Target put directly on his Face by a DemocRAT?...

peace...

FLASHBACK!...

But what is gained by driving the dumbfuck, asshole whackos into a frenzy?

Pushing the lunatic fringe over the edge and then shrugging and saying "Who me?...I didn't make him do it"
and I'll ask you... what makes you think he wasn't driven to this by reading Mein Kampf, one of his favorite books, instead of listening to Sarah Palin?
Or both? Hate mongering is hate mongering...again, what is your point?

Hate mongering is hate mongering

If Palin was sounding like Hoffa right now...

Well, we Know what Ravi's take would be. :thup:

peace...

FLASHBACK!...

and I'll ask you... what makes you think he wasn't driven to this by reading Mein Kampf, one of his favorite books, instead of listening to Sarah Palin?
Or both? Hate mongering is hate mongering...again, what is your point?

Hate mongering is hate mongering

If Palin was sounding like Hoffa right now...

Well, we Know what Ravi's take would be. :thup:

peace...
Till then he's just being 'taken out of context' and not really inciting class warfare and hate, creating scapegoats to target with 'war' and assault.

Again, without double standards the left would have no standards at all.

:rolleyes:

Encouraging people to vote is not something that should frighten anyone. Except perhaps Republicans for some strange reason.

Encouraging people to vote is not something that should frighten anyone. Except perhaps Republicans for some strange reason.
I have no problem encouraging LEGAL CITIZENS and those ELIGIBLE to vote, into the polling place! It'd be nice if they really existed and stayed within the rules and only voted once though.

I don't see why demanding that is any sort of 'ism', or hateful or exclusionary. Democracy does not work when there's anarchy at the voting booth.

"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong..."

^Encouragement to Vote, According to the House Hypocrit, Ravi... :thup:

peace...

"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong..."

peace...

You cut off his previous sentences.

It comes as no surprise to me that you're a liar.

So a Target on the other Party's Disctricts is "Hate mongering" for Ravi, but "Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong..." is Love mongering?...

Only a ravi reality... :thup:

peace...

About time.

Republicans have been at war against the middle class, teachers, blacks, gays, Hispanics, the Unemployed and like cannibals, they went after their most loyal followers, the elderly. I'm thinking the GOP leadership realized they don't need human people anymore after discovering corporations are ALSO people.

Absolutely.

Labor is a bad word to conservatives.

peace...

You cut off his previous sentences.

It comes as no surprise to me that you're a liar.

You mean when he was talking about War Against those they Disgaree with Politically... :lol:

"We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They've got a war, they got a war with us and there's only going to be one winner. It's going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We're going to win that war," Jimmy Hoffa said to a heavily union crowd.

There you go, you Insufferable Dishonest Hack of an Internet Shit.

peace...

About time.

Absolutely.

Actually, it's the DemocRATS Constituency that Labors the Least... :thup:

But is Promised and Given the MOST... From other People's Pockets.

peace...

About time.

Absolutely.

No, Unbalanced Organized Labor is a bad word to economic growth.

About time.

Absolutely.

Actually, it's the DemocRATS Constituency that Labors the Least... :thup:

But is Promised and Given the MOST... From other People's Pockets.

peace...

Bread and Circuses for the masses that support the power that is Rome.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Why the fuck is this now in the Conspiracy Theories section??? We have TAPE of them saying these things!

Forum List

Back