The Embodiment of Impotent Rage In Texas

'About a dozen protesters — most carrying long guns, some masked and one with his mother — lined up outside an Irving mosque on Saturday. They had come from as far away as Hunt County to the green-domed complex. To “Stop the Islamization of America,” as the mother’s hand-drawn sign urged.'

Armed protesters gather outside Islamic Center of Irving

A remarkable display of ignorance, fear, hate, and stupidity.

Sadly, these assholes think they are Americans - when they're actually just ignorant homegrown terrorists.

No actually not. Muslims are committing all terrorist acts. You should read the news.

'About a dozen protesters — most carrying long guns, some masked and one with his mother — lined up outside an Irving mosque on Saturday. They had come from as far away as Hunt County to the green-domed complex. To “Stop the Islamization of America,” as the mother’s hand-drawn sign urged.'

Sadly, these assholes think they are Americans - when they're actually just ignorant homegrown terrorists.

No actually not. Muslims are committing all terrorist acts. You should read the news.

Wrong

Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close
Obviously, there are people who sincerely view themselves as Muslims who have committed horrible acts in the name of Islam. We Muslims can make the case that their actions are not based on any part of the faith but on their own political agenda. But they are Muslims, no denying that.

However, and this will probably shock many, so you might want to take a breath: Overwhelmingly, those who have committed terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe aren’t Muslims. Let’s give that a moment to sink in.

Now, it’s not your fault if you aren’t aware of that fact. You can blame the media. (Yes, Sarah Palin and I actually agree on one thing: The mainstream media sucks.)

So here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent.

As Europol, the European Union’s law-enforcement agency, noted in its report released last year, the vast majority of terror attacks in Europe were perpetrated by separatist groups. For example, in 2013, there were 152 terror attacks in Europe. Only two of them were “religiously motivated,” while 84 were predicated upon ethno-nationalist or separatist beliefs.

We are talking about groups like France’s FLNC, which advocates an independent nation for the island of Corsica. In December 2013, FLNC terrorists carried out simultaneous rocket attacks against police stations in two French cities. And in Greece in late 2013, the left-wing Militant Popular Revolutionary Forces shot and killed two members of the right-wing political party Golden Dawn. While over in Italy, the anarchist group FAI engaged in numerous terror attacks including sending a bomb to a journalist. And the list goes on and on.[...]

Back in the United States, the percentage of terror attacks committed by Muslims is almost as miniscule as in Europe. An FBI study looking at terrorism committed on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 found that 94 percent of the terror attacks were committed by non-Muslims. In actuality, 42 percent of terror attacks were carried out by Latino-related groups, followed by 24 percent perpetrated by extreme left-wing actors.[...]

Look, this article is not going to change the media’s business model. But what I hope it does is cause some to realize that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, they are actually a very small percent of those that are. Now, I’m not saying to ignore the dangers posed by Islamic radicals. I’m just saying look out for those refrigerators.

Armed protesters stalk peaceful Muslims at Texas mosque: We want to show force

A group of armed protesters who wanted to “show force” gathered outside a Texas mosque Saturday in response rumors about Syrian refugees and Sharia law.

The group, calling itself the Bureau of American Islamic Relations, stationed itself outside the Islamic Center of Irving carrying signs with messages like, “Stop the Islamization of America,” according to the Dallas Morning News. A video taken at the mosque shows a man dressed in black with his face masked carrying a rifle.

The group’s leader told the News they were upset because they had heard rumors of a Sharia court at the mosque and the prospect of letting Syrian refugees in. They also claimed members of the local Muslim community had made death threats against Irving’s mayor, Beth Van Duyne, earlier this year. The News found no evidence that this claim was true.

Sick bigot asshole, what the hell is happening to this country.

I blame the restrictions on abortions. Hateful people pass their hate and rage on down to their spawn.

Look in the mirror and you'll find the real reason...

Wrong

Obviously, there are people who sincerely view themselves as Muslims who have committed horrible acts in the name of Islam. We Muslims can make the case that their actions are not based on any part of the faith but on their own political agenda. But they are Muslims, no denying that.

However, and this will probably shock many, so you might want to take a breath: Overwhelmingly, those who have committed terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe aren’t Muslims. Let’s give that a moment to sink in.

Now, it’s not your fault if you aren’t aware of that fact. You can blame the media. (Yes, Sarah Palin and I actually agree on one thing: The mainstream media sucks.)

So here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent.

As Europol, the European Union’s law-enforcement agency, noted in its report released last year, the vast majority of terror attacks in Europe were perpetrated by separatist groups. For example, in 2013, there were 152 terror attacks in Europe. Only two of them were “religiously motivated,” while 84 were predicated upon ethno-nationalist or separatist beliefs.

We are talking about groups like France’s FLNC, which advocates an independent nation for the island of Corsica. In December 2013, FLNC terrorists carried out simultaneous rocket attacks against police stations in two French cities. And in Greece in late 2013, the left-wing Militant Popular Revolutionary Forces shot and killed two members of the right-wing political party Golden Dawn. While over in Italy, the anarchist group FAI engaged in numerous terror attacks including sending a bomb to a journalist. And the list goes on and on.[...]

Back in the United States, the percentage of terror attacks committed by Muslims is almost as miniscule as in Europe. An FBI study looking at terrorism committed on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 found that 94 percent of the terror attacks were committed by non-Muslims. In actuality, 42 percent of terror attacks were carried out by Latino-related groups, followed by 24 percent perpetrated by extreme left-wing actors.[...]

Look, this article is not going to change the media’s business model. But what I hope it does is cause some to realize that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, they are actually a very small percent of those that are. Now, I’m not saying to ignore the dangers posed by Islamic radicals. I’m just saying look out for those refrigerators.

Around the world, yes. Not all, but a great majority.

A group of armed protesters who wanted to “show force” gathered outside a Texas mosque Saturday in response rumors about Syrian refugees and Sharia law.

The group, calling itself the Bureau of American Islamic Relations, stationed itself outside the Islamic Center of Irving carrying signs with messages like, “Stop the Islamization of America,” according to the Dallas Morning News. A video taken at the mosque shows a man dressed in black with his face masked carrying a rifle.

The group’s leader told the News they were upset because they had heard rumors of a Sharia court at the mosque and the prospect of letting Syrian refugees in. They also claimed members of the local Muslim community had made death threats against Irving’s mayor, Beth Van Duyne, earlier this year. The News found no evidence that this claim was true.

I blame the restrictions on abortions. Hateful people pass their hate and rage on down to their spawn.
It's n I g g e r s like yourself having the majority of abortions.

When they were on top of the world and Barry Hussein had a solid majority in both houses of congress OWS was stopping traffic, disrupting shipping in the North West, camping out on the lawn of corporate CEO's and terrorizing the mayor of New York. Now they just hate Texas. Who is impotent?

They are just exercising their First Amendment rights. Why is the OP so opposed to Americans exercising their constitutional rights? How does the OP feel about the Second Amendment ( that question is rhetorical. I know how you feel about the Second Amendment.)?

Texass is full of Ted Nugent type big talkin' shitty-pants draft-dodging cowards.

While totally untrue for Texas...it paints a brighter picture than the one we see on the res.
Nice place ya got there fakehota....so when are ya due?
upload_2015-11-22_10-3-28.png

Wrong

As interesting as the above may be it is rather irreverent without taking into account the SCOPE of those attacks. IOW, if a particular political or religious group were to carry out 100 attacks but result in 20 deaths but another committed one attack that resulted in 100 deaths you would not say that the latter group was only responsible for a scant 1% of the terrorist attacks in the nation.

The fact that Extreme Islam has been targeted as the major terrorist threat is because they have been so damn successful at carrying out attacks of UNPRECEDENTED scale. When we talk about the threat facing this particular nation, it is 9/11 that truly sticks out because its magnitude simply eclipses any other terrorist act here in the USA. That is blatantly obvious.

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable... I so love a fictional happy ending.

As a Christian, I wonder how long the conversation lasts, when I point out to the Muslim that Mohammad was a mass-murdering psychopath pedophile... . At which point the Atheists begins braying that "THERE IS NO GOD"... . At which point the Jew and I start kicking the hell out of those two scum-bags, while the pagan wets its pant, hiding under the table.

I think you missed the point about NOT being an asshole.

THE WATERS HAVE BEEN CHUMMED .

BY SCUMBAG POLITICIANS LIKE TRUMP. BUT EVEN THE PREZ IS CONTROLLED BY BIBI, AIPAC AND AMERICAN LIKUDNICKS.

IF THE ZIONUTS WIN THE PUBLIC RELATIONS WAR THEY WILL GET AN ADDITIONAL BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR IN FOREIGN AID.

Wrong

As interesting as the above may be it is rather irreverent without taking into account the SCOPE of those attacks. IOW, if a particular political or religious group were to carry out 100 attacks but result in 20 deaths but another committed one attack that resulted in 100 deaths you would not say that the latter group was only responsible for a scant 1% of the terrorist attacks in the nation.

The fact that Extreme Islam has been targeted as the major terrorist threat is because they have been so damn successful at carrying out attacks of UNPRECEDENTED scale. When we talk about the threat facing this particular nation, it is 9/11 that truly sticks out because its magnitude simply eclipses any other terrorist act here in the USA. That is blatantly obvious.
The hundreds of thousands of Iraqi deaths caused by Christian terrorists from the so-called 'Coalition Of The Willing' beats anything that Islamists have accomplished.

Wrong

If you look at the FBI list, more than 90% had zero injuries, hell one was a bank robbery by an individual and not a group. No wonder there's no new coverage. One thing I did note, those eco-nazis love themselves some vandalism and arson.

Wrong

The hundreds of thousands of Iraqi deaths caused by Christian terrorists from the so-called 'Coalition Of The Willing' beats anything that Islamists have accomplished.

Dont think so. Muslims have murdered millions and millions.

Forum List

Back