The Embodiment of Impotent Rage In Texas

12096250_10153259958668590_4272861307830185733_n.jpg
Funny. I don't see anyone inviting you to that coffee shop. Asshole!

Wrong

Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close
Obviously, there are people who sincerely view themselves as Muslims who have committed horrible acts in the name of Islam. We Muslims can make the case that their actions are not based on any part of the faith but on their own political agenda. But they are Muslims, no denying that.

However, and this will probably shock many, so you might want to take a breath: Overwhelmingly, those who have committed terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe aren’t Muslims. Let’s give that a moment to sink in.

Now, it’s not your fault if you aren’t aware of that fact. You can blame the media. (Yes, Sarah Palin and I actually agree on one thing: The mainstream media sucks.)

So here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent.

As Europol, the European Union’s law-enforcement agency, noted in its report released last year, the vast majority of terror attacks in Europe were perpetrated by separatist groups. For example, in 2013, there were 152 terror attacks in Europe. Only two of them were “religiously motivated,” while 84 were predicated upon ethno-nationalist or separatist beliefs.

We are talking about groups like France’s FLNC, which advocates an independent nation for the island of Corsica. In December 2013, FLNC terrorists carried out simultaneous rocket attacks against police stations in two French cities. And in Greece in late 2013, the left-wing Militant Popular Revolutionary Forces shot and killed two members of the right-wing political party Golden Dawn. While over in Italy, the anarchist group FAI engaged in numerous terror attacks including sending a bomb to a journalist. And the list goes on and on.[...]

Back in the United States, the percentage of terror attacks committed by Muslims is almost as miniscule as in Europe. An FBI study looking at terrorism committed on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 found that 94 percent of the terror attacks were committed by non-Muslims. In actuality, 42 percent of terror attacks were carried out by Latino-related groups, followed by 24 percent perpetrated by extreme left-wing actors.[...]

Look, this article is not going to change the media’s business model. But what I hope it does is cause some to realize that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, they are actually a very small percent of those that are. Now, I’m not saying to ignore the dangers posed by Islamic radicals. I’m just saying look out for those refrigerators.

As interesting as the above may be it is rather irreverent without taking into account the SCOPE of those attacks. IOW, if a particular political or religious group were to carry out 100 attacks but result in 20 deaths but another committed one attack that resulted in 100 deaths you would not say that the latter group was only responsible for a scant 1% of the terrorist attacks in the nation.

The fact that Extreme Islam has been targeted as the major terrorist threat is because they have been so damn successful at carrying out attacks of UNPRECEDENTED scale. When we talk about the threat facing this particular nation, it is 9/11 that truly sticks out because its magnitude simply eclipses any other terrorist act here in the USA. That is blatantly obvious.
The hundreds of thousands of Iraqi deaths caused by Christian terrorists from the so-called 'Coalition Of The Willing' beats anything that Islamists have accomplished.

So you're saying the American military are terrorists.
I'm saying the Iraqi war was an act of terror.
It was instigated by terrorists.

Who were the terrorists that instigated the iraqi war?
pnac.jpg

'“We don’t want people to think we’re out to kill people or shoot people,” [organizer David] Wright said as dozens of Muslim worshipers and students at the Islamic school pulled out of the parking lot past him, some standing in groups to stare at the protests in wonderment. “It would be ridiculous to protest Islam without defending ourselves.”'

Armed protesters gather outside Islamic Center of Irving

What's ridiculous is 'protesting' a religion.
Islam is a cult and it is not peaceful. Mohammed and his followers are burning in Hell...especially the radical Islamists.
So very much like its twin...christianity.
Christians and Muslims don't worship the same God.
they both worship the god of Abraham.....even though you would never know it....

Forum List

Back