Take note of the childish replies from the conservatives and republicans, too funny. Add to emasculated, childish.

America has entered the age of the tweet as the highest level of intelligent thought. If you go past 140 characters the mind is lost.

But there are some good ideas contained in a few words. Most probably don't remember this one: See the USA in your Chevrolet, America is asking you to call... What a great thought, while we now have Buicks, Chevy was my first love and will be my last.

Buy American - support all Americans, including yourself.

Buy American and Thumbs up!

Why not "Made in America" bumper stickers.

Our children, our grandchildren, ourselves require we support each other, buy American.

Quality! our Buick is number one.

If you buy foreign please don't complain about our economy or jobs.

If Americans got off this, 'it's their fault' syndrome and supported made here, fair wages, unions, fought outsourcing, checked labels, and stopped whining, they wouldn't need a loud mouthed savior, they'd do something hard but possible. They'd wake up and realize Pogo was right.

I do not see Donald Trump as a manly man, if anything he seems the son of the pampered upper class.

He is that, but he's not typical of people in that strata of society.

He will not even release his tax forms.

That is just preposterous. We all know that whatever the reason be for his not releasing them, it's not because he has nothing to hide.

What happened to the free individual, the cowboy image, the creators, the proud American, the laborer, and the made in America. What happened to the nation that won all the important battles? What changed?

What changed is Americans' cultural attitude toward taking personal ownership for their own successes and failures. We have become a nation wherein folks who have zero inherent bases for not being able to achieve success observe others who do suffer such misfortunes being coddled and want to be similarly aided rather than making something of themselves by their own efforts. We have become a people who think that which doesn't fall into our lap is unattainable.

Conservative snowflakes are interesting, a cowardly draft dodger, who lies on a daily basis, leads them and they cheer the most absurd nonsense while the rich and corporations get tax benefits while they outsource their jobs. If you didn't see it you'd think it fantasy.

'Is politics driven by pragmatic self-interest or by identities and ideals? The self-harming voter offers a clue'

How do elites manage to hijack voters’ ideas of themselves? | Aeon Essays

Kim Phillips-Fein: "Invisible Hands" These are the people who manage and control the right wing snowflakes.

I'm glad to see other calling Trump followers snowflakes.

There was really no point in bumping a year old for that last very partisan post in the CDZ.. If it's inflammatory, and divisive -- it probably belongs in Politics.

Closed.

We Americans have had to endure presidents who don't want America to be great. The current one seems intent on weakening America economically, militarily, and culturally.

Trump is a terrible choice for POTUS...but Hillary is far worse. You can see the former, but can't see the later. Why?
These days? It isn't only the men that are pussies.

:abgg2q.jpg:

We Americans have had to endure presidents who don't want America to be great. The current one seems intent on weakening America economically, militarily, and culturally.

Trump is a terrible choice for POTUS...but Hillary is far worse. You can see the former, but can't see the later. Why?

Because it's not true. Your childish vote for that idiot might be the stupidest thing you have ever done.

Because it's not true. Your childish vote for that idiot might be the stupidest thing you have ever done.
but what would have been even worse, is if I had voted for a known criminal like you did.

Last edited:

but what would have been even worse, is if I had voted for a known criminal like you did.

25 years of making that claim, and you haven't found anything to stick yet. You blabbering about her being a criminal doesn't make her one. I guess you're just used to repeating that same stupid lie.

25 years of making that claim, and you haven't found anything to stick yet. You blabbering about her being a criminal doesn't make her one. I guess you're just used to repeating that same stupid lie.
LMFAO. TRULY AMAZING.

YET YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CRITICIZE TRUPSTERS.

'Why Are White Men Stockpiling Guns?' Simple answer?

As a white male who lives in a city of great diversity, this stuff boggles my mind. Why are white men not the John Wayne image they once were? Change frightens the insecure, but why are they insecure? What changed and Trump plays on that fear and insecurity.

'Research suggests it's largely because they're anxious about their ability to protect their families, insecure about their place in the job market and beset by racial fears'

"These are men who are anxious about their ability to protect their families, insecure about their place in the job market, and beset by racial fears. They tend to be less educated. For the most part, they don’t appear to be religious—and, suggests one study, faith seems to reduce their attachment to guns. In fact, stockpiling guns seems to be a symptom of a much deeper crisis in meaning and purpose in their lives. Taken together, these studies describe a population that is struggling to find a new story—one in which they are once again the heroes."

Why Are White Men Stockpiling Guns?

As a white male who lives in a city of great diversity, this stuff boggles my mind. Why are white men not the John Wayne image they once were? Change frightens the insecure, but why are they insecure? What changed and Trump plays on that fear and insecurity.

'Research suggests it's largely because they're anxious about their ability to protect their families, insecure about their place in the job market and beset by racial fears'

"These are men who are anxious about their ability to protect their families, insecure about their place in the job market, and beset by racial fears. They tend to be less educated. For the most part, they don’t appear to be religious—and, suggests one study, faith seems to reduce their attachment to guns. In fact, stockpiling guns seems to be a symptom of a much deeper crisis in meaning and purpose in their lives. Taken together, these studies describe a population that is struggling to find a new story—one in which they are once again the heroes."

Lol @ "research suggests"

-------------------------------------- COLLECTING Guns is legal as heck in the USA Midcan .

I am watching the screaming crowd at a Trump rally, I am asking why. A purple heart veteran gives a medal to a draft dodger who promises greatness. Google 'the emasculated American male' and you will get 634,000 hits. What is it about a man that I perceive as a insecure narcissist that gives hope to so many?

Harvard professor and Manliness author Harvey C. Mansfield, 'We are attracted to the manly man because he imparts some of his confidence to everyone else.' Maybe so, but I do not see Donald Trump as a manly man, if anything he seems the son of the pampered upper class. Those born to wealth, who cannot imagine poverty's world. He will not even release his tax forms.

A few of the links in my Google search came from conservative sites and were dated after Barack Obama's election. Did the accomplishment of a Black man fuel this sense of powerlessness? Democrats have lost the white vote since Civil Rights legislation. Is this fear and need born of a deep seated racism.

Witness the hatred of Hillary. Today it is email and Benghazi, but do they forget the witch images from her husband's presidency. Is fear and need born too of misogyny. A woman demonized by republicans for so long. Add in immigration, Mexicans, Muslims, where do you place them.

Certain themes dominate, they get it all, freeloaders, the system is rigged, we are a Christian nation, it's the liberal media, words come to form meaning, thinking is absent, thought is absent. When Trump loses in November it will be because it is a rigged system, and the false narrative will continue. Some will believe. Republicans have engaged in these whistle words for sixty years, someone finally took them up. Their appeal has backfired. Republicans were complicit in a creation they now question.

Hitler references are used too often so now one cannot make comparisons. I will make America great again. I will do this. The crowd cheers, and we will be safe again, and strong again. I will have your back, we will keep them out, we will throw them out, they have to go, the crowd chants, signs waves, slogans work on this audience. Nationalism is a double edged sword.

And why does the American, a person who lives in one of the greatest nations feel they need a savior, a powerful man to lead them to some promised land? Trump praises Putin, is a Russia dictator what they want, a strong leader to makes their wrongs right?

The question becomes when did Americans become so weak they needed someone to lead them? What happened to the free individual, the cowboy image, the creators, the proud American, the laborer, and the made in America. What happened to the nation that won all the important battles? What changed?

Some yall DESPERATELY need to read a history book. Our first President was literally begged to be a King because people like a strong leader, always have always will. Yes Trump is viewed as an alpha male even without military service, not sure why that's a bad thing but it most certainly is not a new thing. Humans have always wanted strong leaders and Americans are no exception. That we have became use to feckless , worthless piles of shit like Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, Paul Ryan, John Boener, Barrack Obama, and others doesn't mean that Trump is something unusual in the history of our country.

I am watching the screaming crowd at a Trump rally, I am asking why. A purple heart veteran gives a medal to a draft dodger who promises greatness. Google 'the emasculated American male' and you will get 634,000 hits. What is it about a man that I perceive as a insecure narcissist that gives hope to so many?

Harvard professor and Manliness author Harvey C. Mansfield, 'We are attracted to the manly man because he imparts some of his confidence to everyone else.' Maybe so, but I do not see Donald Trump as a manly man, if anything he seems the son of the pampered upper class. Those born to wealth, who cannot imagine poverty's world. He will not even release his tax forms.

A few of the links in my Google search came from conservative sites and were dated after Barack Obama's election. Did the accomplishment of a Black man fuel this sense of powerlessness? Democrats have lost the white vote since Civil Rights legislation. Is this fear and need born of a deep seated racism.

Witness the hatred of Hillary. Today it is email and Benghazi, but do they forget the witch images from her husband's presidency. Is fear and need born too of misogyny. A woman demonized by republicans for so long. Add in immigration, Mexicans, Muslims, where do you place them.

Certain themes dominate, they get it all, freeloaders, the system is rigged, we are a Christian nation, it's the liberal media, words come to form meaning, thinking is absent, thought is absent. When Trump loses in November it will be because it is a rigged system, and the false narrative will continue. Some will believe. Republicans have engaged in these whistle words for sixty years, someone finally took them up. Their appeal has backfired. Republicans were complicit in a creation they now question.

Hitler references are used too often so now one cannot make comparisons. I will make America great again. I will do this. The crowd cheers, and we will be safe again, and strong again. I will have your back, we will keep them out, we will throw them out, they have to go, the crowd chants, signs waves, slogans work on this audience. Nationalism is a double edged sword.

And why does the American, a person who lives in one of the greatest nations feel they need a savior, a powerful man to lead them to some promised land? Trump praises Putin, is a Russia dictator what they want, a strong leader to makes their wrongs right?

The question becomes when did Americans become so weak they needed someone to lead them? What happened to the free individual, the cowboy image, the creators, the proud American, the laborer, and the made in America. What happened to the nation that won all the important battles? What changed?

Some yall DESPERATELY need to read a history book. Our first President was literally begged to be a King because people like a strong leader, always have always will. Yes Trump is viewed as an alpha male even without military service, not sure why that's a bad thing but it most certainly is not a new thing. Humans have always wanted strong leaders and Americans are no exception. That we have became use to feckless , worthless piles of shit like Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, Paul Ryan, John Boener, Barrack Obama, and others doesn't mean that Trump is something unusual in the history of our country.

Trump is not a strong leader. He's a poor excuse for an overbearing leader who has no respect for our history or for our laws. The most important characteristic for a leader is that people want to follow him. Only about 1/3 of the country wants to follow him at all.

Trump is not a strong leader. He's a poor excuse for an overbearing leader who has no respect for our history or for our laws. The most important characteristic for a leader is that people want to follow him. Only about 1/3 of the country wants to follow him at all.

I would submit to you that Trump would be a lot better President if he hadn't been under siege from the moment he took office . No honeymoon phase, no break, the whole made up nonsense about Russian collusion, pussy Republicans who lost the house due to being pussies, Democrats who turn down deals that offer them more than what they originally wanted because they just refuse to give Trump anything he wanted, etc etc.

This is a fucking fact, and that you can't and won't admit it says a whole lot more about you than it does about Trump.

I would submit to you that Trump would be a lot better President if he hadn't been under siege from the moment he took office . No honeymoon phase, no break, the whole made up nonsense about Russian collusion, pussy Republicans who lost the house due to being pussies, Democrats who turn down deals that offer them more than what they originally wanted because they just refuse to give Trump anything he wanted, etc etc.

This is a fucking fact, and that you can't and won't admit it says a whole lot more about you than it does about Trump.

Almost as bad as the opposing party having a meeting and agreeing to oppose everything he wanted, no matter if it was good the country or not. That would have been Deplorable, wouldn't it?

Almost as bad as the opposing party having a meeting and agreeing to oppose everything he wanted, no matter if it was good the country or not. That would have been Deplorable, wouldn't it?

I don't disagree with you at all. See, that's the luxury of having principles. I can bash both sides for behaving poorly at any time.

You should give having principles a try.

I don't disagree with you at all. See, that's the luxury of having principles. I can bash both sides for behaving poorly at any time.

You should give having principles a try.

I'm not sure you are qualified to judge my principals.

New Topics

Forum List

Back