The Eleven Most Ridiculously PC Moments of 2017

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The left are certifiably insane. Thanks to the left we truly live in the Crazy Years.

My favorite:
A city councilman was concerned that hosing poop-covered sidewalks might be culturally insensitive.

A Seattle councilman expressed concern that hosing down some filthy sidewalks that smelled of excrement might be insensitive “because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.”

Before I saw this article, I would have told you that the idea that a poop-mess needs to be cleaned up — and that that clean-up generally involves water — was the least controversial opinion in human history. I would have been wrong.

The left are certifiably insane. Thanks to the left we truly live in the Crazy Years.

My favorite:
A city councilman was concerned that hosing poop-covered sidewalks might be culturally insensitive.

A Seattle councilman expressed concern that hosing down some filthy sidewalks that smelled of excrement might be insensitive “because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.”

Before I saw this article, I would have told you that the idea that a poop-mess needs to be cleaned up — and that that clean-up generally involves water — was the least controversial opinion in human history. I would have been wrong.

There were only 11?
I'm sure a little investigating could dig up several more.

Admittedly, math is a dehumanizing tool. lol

9. Expecting people to be on time was declared “culturally insensitive.”

So they admit there is something known as "Black People Time"?

Admittedly, math is a dehumanizing tool. lol

Only in the 1984 universe.

2+2=5 when big brother says it does.

I am decent at math, but I flub the more advanced studies of the subject. I literally had a party celebrating my final math class at university.

So asking you to take the 1st derivative of y=x^2 is like pulling out your fingernails?

Forum List

Back