The electric car ‘revolution’ is a disaster before it’s begun

Thats 30KW. Can't use that from normal 110V plugs without conversion to 600V which would dorp amperage, slowing charge rate?
So many chargers with different style connectors is an issue also? Correct?
devil/details LW'er ~~S~

what are we 320 pop? 30KW X's 1/2 of that is......????? ~S~

Not sure what 320 POP is? But 3000KW results from 30KW x 100.

Plus you need headroom. A 30KW charger may be wired for 50KW? In preparation for newer models?

Last edited:
90lb woman in 6" heels and dress up to her butt crack lugging a 12ga 3-wire plug around the garage or on her Tinder date at the rest stop. Black hands much? Bring the wipes.

Mass transit is the world's future.

I wouldn't mind public transport ... if they didn't let every member of the public use it.

p083t70f.jpg

Thats 30KW. Can't use that from normal 110V plugs without conversion to 600V which would dorp amperage, slowing charge rate?
So many chargers with different style connectors is an issue also? Correct?
That's enough wattage almost run a whole house. What would that do to your electric bill?

That's enough wattage almost run a whole house. What would that do to your electric bill?
Probably add $5-$10 every full charge at night? $50/month maybe?

If a house cost$10/day in hot climate (AC) then so would the car? But only charge 3-4 times per month. At night, cheaper?

Last edited:
Mass transit for all is Marxist, IMO.

I don't care about their personal philosophies. I commute to the city daily by train and it is a rare day when there isn't at least one crack head begging, or going off on a rant, or both. Why on Earth would anyone have to put up with this?

Probably add $5-$10 every full charge at night? $50/month maybe?

Let's do the math. The average family usage of electricity is about 30Kw per day. The average electric bill is $117 a month.

So, if you double the amount of electricity used in a month to 60Kw per day (30Kw exclusively for your smugmobile) ... would your electric bill

A). Stay the same because electric vehicles are good for the planet

B). Go up just about $50 a month because, you know, electricity used for your car is a different kind of electricity than that used for your TV, computer, and personal appliances

C). Double

D). Bernie Sanders

Let's do the math. The average family usage of electricity is about 30Kw per day. The average electric bill is $117 a month.

So, if you double the amount of electricity used in a month to 60Kw per day (30Kw exclusively for your smugmobile) ... would your electric bill

A). Stay the same because electric vehicles are good for the planet

B). Go up just about $50 a month because, you know, electricity used for your car is a different kind of electricity than that used for your TV, computer, and personal appliances

C). Double

D). Bernie Sanders

I modified mine to show it only needs charge a few times per month (at night) if it goes 400 miles.

Lol! Phone battery dying...

I don't care about their personal philosophies. I commute to the city daily by train and it is a rare day when there isn't at least one crack head begging, or going off on a rant, or both. Why on Earth would anyone have to put up with this?
That's the problem with Marxist philosophy. Everyone is miserable.

I modified mine to show it only needs charge a few times per month (at night) if it goes 400 miles.

Lol! Phone battery dying...

The FHWA states that the average person drives around 13,500 miles per year. It equates to well over 1,000 miles every month.

So, how will an electric car that can only economically be driven 400 miles a month be a 1:1 replacement for a gas powered vehicle?

That's the problem with Marxist philosophy. Everyone is miserable.

The thing is ... in a Marxist Society ... they have a pretty expedient way of dealing with their crack head situation...

how-traditional-firing-squads-work-photo-u1.jpg

Forum List

Back