The economy continues to grow

They can only fudge the numbers so much

So they "fudge" a 1.4% discrepancy in growth - and use the lower number?

My gawd people.

Ever thought the higher number might be the low number and have a much higher number?

Speaking of high...Are you high? Because that post makes no sense. Why would they make the published number 1.4 points lower than the equivalent number which no one pays any attention to?

so they "fudge" a 1.4% discrepancy in growth - and use the lower number?

My gawd people.

ever thought the higher number might be the low number and have a much higher number?

speaking of high...are you high? Because that post makes no sense. Why would they make the published number 1.4 points lower than the equivalent number which no one pays any attention to?

just about as much sense as your's did. You don't get it. Any number from obama's department that does not show the actual situation is questionable since it's an election year. If the economy is what the numbers show why is the economy still bad?

Last edited:
They play with numbers all the time.

Shit they fudged the numbers on Obamacare so the CBO would give them a favorable number.

We all know that UE is much higher that 8.3 percent.

The economy is improving but it is a long slow process. Barry should have address the economy and jobs before his bs HC crap. His stimulus did nothing. All those "shovel ready" jobs weren't, well, shovel ready. The guy is clueless. All he seems to care about is shoving his green agenda down our throats.

If gas prices continue to go up it won't be good for Barry's hopes for that second term.

Folks are gonna vote with their pocketbooks and if they have to shell out more for gas just to get to work who do you think will get the blame??

Why the Prez of course.

Last edited:
I don't know if it was in this thread or another one, but if obama care is ruled unconstitutional you can look to see companies hiring, and the UE numbers going down. Employers will not hve to be concerned with giving insurance to new hires that might not work out, and can go back to the standard 90 days to a year.

The economy is so good, Best Buy is closing 50 stores.

The numbers are fudged, like everything else that comes out of this administration.

ever thought the higher number might be the low number and have a much higher number?

speaking of high...are you high? Because that post makes no sense. Why would they make the published number 1.4 points lower than the equivalent number which no one pays any attention to?

just about as much sense as your's did. You don't get it. Any number from obama's department that does not show the actual situation is questionable since it's an election year. If the economy is what the numbers show why is the economy still bad?

So now you're claiming that since the economy is still "Bad", a growth rate of 3% or 4.4% must be wrong? How much growth should an economy creating jobs and continuing to increase productivity produce, if not between 3 and 4.4?

Or is the economy bad because it looks that way from your corner?

The economy is so good, Best Buy is closing 50 stores.

The numbers are fudged, like everything else that comes out of this administration.

"The administration" (Well, the BEA) produced two sets of numbers on economic growth: One showed 3% growth and one showed 4.4% growth.

The one that showed 3% growth is the one everyone actually reports, while the one with 4.4% growth is routinely ignored.

If they were cooking books, wouldn't they make they make the statistical error come out in their favor instead of 1.4 points lower?

So now you're claiming that since the economy is still "Bad", a growth rate of 3% or 4.4% must be wrong? How much growth should an economy creating jobs and continuing to increase productivity produce, if not between 3 and 4.4?

Or is the economy bad because it looks that way from your corner?

I don't see any growth maybe it's in another state. Since I am in Construction I would be one of the first to see any real growth. With new construction comes growth. It's not happening at least not in my area.

Forum List

Back