The Earth has been warming year after year, that means heating up, right?

Are you tired of Global Warming yet?

• Baby it is cold outside, yes GW is bullshit.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I got blue balls, but it is due to global warming..

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I just dont know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Polar plunge: Record low temperatures roll into Midwest, East behind snowstorm
Polar plunge: Record low temperatures roll into Midwest, East behind snowstorm.
High winds and brutally cold temperatures greeted brave souls armed with shovels digging out Monday from up to two feet of snow that fell across a wide swath of the nation.
We keep hearing how the earth each year is warming up due to excess amounts of CO2. Again, how can there be record cold, when the temperature "supposedly" has increased so much? Not one liberal can scientifically explain it. Just blather about consensus science. You would think one day a lib, would grow a brain. As of yet, I haven't scientifically seen a brain in a lib...

yale-protest.jpg

The IPCC have been wrong about it, with their projections of LESS Snow and more rain/freezing rain.

Polar plunge: Record low temperatures roll into Midwest, East behind snowstorm
Polar plunge: Record low temperatures roll into Midwest, East behind snowstorm.
High winds and brutally cold temperatures greeted brave souls armed with shovels digging out Monday from up to two feet of snow that fell across a wide swath of the nation.
We keep hearing how the earth each year is warming up due to excess amounts of CO2. Again, how can there be record cold, when the temperature "supposedly" has increased so much? Not one liberal can scientifically explain it. Just blather about consensus science. You would think one day a lib, would grow a brain. As of yet, I haven't scientifically seen a brain in a lib...

yale-protest.jpg

PM some folks who have been debating this on here for years. Particular weather events don't outweigh the overall. Consider if you had a day that set the record for coldest but on the year on the whole you were the warmest.

Also, do something that messes up the gulf stream and England gets colder even if the world gets warmer because of it.

Don't worry, folks have posted opposite individual stats on here in favor of their positions also. It happens.

Crepitus had said some shit about that global warming changes the polar vortex and that causes cold air to come down or some kinda shit.

Weather and climate are wildly complicated systems with multiple variables, and more variables being added as more research is done. We have past climate/weather events with piles of data and research that are still not completely understood. The Younger Dryas and the Little Ice Age are just 2 examples.

If anybody, especially scientist, would ever declare the science is settled then their motives must be questioned, science is NEVER settled.

Mods: Please move this thread to the 'Conspiracy Theory" section, where it belongs.
So you are denying that there are recorded setting FREEZING temperatures going on right now, even after 20 years of global warming? And you say we are the deniers...
I didn't deny that, and yes, you are deniers. And yes, you insist the global scientific community is teaming up to lie to us. You morons are no better than the contrail freaks.

Mods: Please move this thread to the 'Conspiracy Theory" section, where it belongs.
So you are denying that there are recorded setting FREEZING temperatures going on right now, even after 20 years of global warming? And you say we are the deniers...
I didn't deny that, and yes, you are deniers. And yes, you insist the global scientific community is teaming up to lie to us. You morons are no better than the contrail freaks.
SO after 2-years of the earth getting "HOTTER" each year do to CO2 levels rising, how can you have record setting "FREEZING" temperatures. Lets say that your house is at a temperature of 32 degrees. Now for the next 20 years you raise the temperature .5 degrees each year, now the temperature is 42 degrees, who can you get record cold when the temperature that you say is going up, is actually going down? it isnt rocket science to understand this, but it does take a lot of Kool Aid, to deny the events happening right now...

GLOBAL+WARMING+HOAX%252C+OBAMA+CARTOONS.jpg

SO after 2-years of the earth getting "HOTTER" each year do to CO2 levels rising, how can you have record setting "FREEZING" temperatures. Lets say that your house is at a temperature of 32 degrees. Now for the next 20 years you raise the temperature .5 degrees each year, now the temperature is 42 degrees, who can you get record cold when the temperature that you say is going up, is actually going down? it isnt rocket science to understand this, but it does take a lot of Kool Aid, to deny the events happening right now...

GLOBAL+WARMING+HOAX%252C+OBAMA+CARTOONS.jpg
The old CO2 monster bull shit dies every time you ask the pseudo-whore-scientists how we have maximum theoretical cooling at both poles when CO2 is generally well mixed in our atmosphere.. Somehow the CO2 super powers fail to retain heat at the poles and they have no answer as to why it cant hold heat there.. Just one more anomaly that should not be happening if CO2 was really retaining things as the IPCC and AGW hypothesis proclaim..

Record-breaking high temperatures are now outnumbering record lows by an average decadal ratio of 2:1.

Climate Signals | Record High Temps vs. Record Low Temps
The Tracking Climate Change tool updates daily
That right there tells me all I need to know....

Record-breaking high temperatures are now outnumbering record lows by an average decadal ratio of 2:1.

Climate Signals | Record High Temps vs. Record Low Temps

And yet the oceans say NO.. This means what we are seeing is an artifact or manipulation. The oceans drive our land temps.

figure-3-1.png

Warming is seen in the equatorial oceans first.. Guess what is not present...

Extreemes = CC ,
so right now the vortex has me @ -20F, and Australia @ epic heat wave.
But hey, just keep following the tangerine terror
He's all about keeping his fortune 500 polluters off the radar
While his constituency chokes on their smoke

~S~

Forum List

Back