The Dutch are destroying their own food producing ability for the green god.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is insane.......

The Dutch governmemt is comfiscating farms.....and mandatimg the displaced
farmers
cant farm anywhere else...

the left are insane and homocidal.....ending food production for no good reason...

they want starvation....they want to so what Russia dis to Ukraine

we need to stop this
madness before they murder humdreds of millions around the world....

And yes, this is confiscation....sell or they will simply take your land....

Considering Dutch farmers produce and export far more than they consume, the short-sighted, arrogant diktats of the Brussels aristocrats seem incomprehensible and most assuredly ill-advised. You truly have to wonder if the EU commissioners have any notion of where Europe’s food comes from, less mind what feeds the rest of the world.

I thought I read where the Dutch farmers are fighting back in a big way and have made huge political gains there from basically nothing.

The Boer-Burger Beweging (BBB), or Farmer-Citizen Movement which gained momentum during the farmer's protests, landed a major victory and is set to become the largest party in the Senate (the Netherlands' upper house), winning 17 out of 75 seats.

I thought I read where the Dutch farmers are fighting back in a big way and have made huge political gains there from basically nothing.

The Boer-Burger Beweging (BBB), or Farmer-Citizen Movement which gained momentum during the farmer's protests, landed a major victory and is set to become the largest party in the Senate (the Netherlands' upper house), winning 17 out of 75 seats.

The fascists in the E.U. are stepping in to help the Dutch fascists get around the farmers gains before the next election...

Just utter madness

this is a plan to starve people around the world....so they can then push crickets and
bugs while they eat steak amd lobster

Forum List

Back