The Duggar Family Welcomes 18th Child!!!

you can spare me the dimestore psych. To imagine that every human who fucks is a marvel of humanity is a crazy leap of faith. Again, it doesn't take much to get pregnant or to get someone pregnant. Less people can build their own computer than can manage to stick a dick into a receiving pussy. If you don't comprehend the cockroach analogy in regards to the amount of kids these people chose to have then so be it. Would you have felt better if I referred to something soft and furry like rabbits? If you don't think there is such a thing as human trash, trash that can manage to get pregnant even, then you might wanna step out of your bubble and discover reality. We are not all noble, worthwhile creatures that quest like Odysseus to get preggers.

So you're not denying what I said.

So much anger... so little time.

And if you had kids, you'd know they ARE miracles.

It's the cheapening of it by having 18 that I find so discomfiting.

yea jill.. something that happens EVERY DAY sure is a miracle!

It's so unpredictable that the concept of birth control doesn't even exist!

Getting pregnant doesn't make one a better person. Nor is it some kind of mystical magic. It's a human bodily function no more mysterious than taking a shit after stuffing your belly with a feast.

yea jill.. something that happens EVERY DAY sure is a miracle!

It's so unpredictable that the concept of birth control doesn't even exist!

Getting pregnant doesn't make one a better person. Nor is it some kind of mystical magic. It's a human bodily function no more mysterious than taking a shit after stuffing your belly with a feast.

it may happen every day... but i'm telling you that everyone looks at their own child in amazement.... They are miracles regardless of the ease or difficulty with which you become preggers. I'd say more, but it's kind of pointless, because you don't get it.

Obviously I was simply kidding. Relax!

I think large families are wonderful.

I have been married four times and divorced once. None of my wives have passed and I too am not a polygamist! ............. Life can be interesting!

For me........ Children are the greatest blessing we are given. The opportunity to be a parent is simply as good as life gets. Nothing tops it.

Wait...married four times and divorced once...but none of your wives died?

If you're not a polygamist how does that work?

it may happen every day... but i'm telling you that everyone looks at their own child in amazement.... They are miracles regardless of the ease or difficulty with which you become preggers. I'd say more, but it's kind of pointless, because you don't get it.

Oh I get it. But having kids is no more a miracle than taking a shit. It's a body function that has been happening for quite some time now. Pretending that doing it 18 times in a lifetime is an amazing feat only conveys a low expectation and standard when it comes to miracles.

Right now somewhere in your house anything from a roach to a rat is busy having this miraculous event under the floorboards of your house.

Can you point me to the thread where Liberals wanted to pass laws about what you could name your child?

Or, did you just imagine a thread like that existed, after a crack binge?

Sure thing, there is a thread where a guy named his kid Adolf Hitler ( last name) and several Liberals said it was child abuse, that it was neglect and that the parents should not be allowed to name their children thus. But then you probably already know this.

Oh I get it. But having kids is no more a miracle than taking a shit. It's a body function that has been happening for quite some time now. Pretending that doing it 18 times in a lifetime is an amazing feat only conveys a low expectation and standard when it comes to miracles.

Right now somewhere in your house anything from a roach to a rat is busy having this miraculous event under the floorboards of your house.

It's a miracle every time a woman and her baby survives it.

It really annoys me when some female-hating turd tells me that "having birth is what women are supposed to do..there's nothing special or dangerous about it".

Having died a few times in the process of giving birth and miscarrying, I beg to differ. It's a fucking miracle. And it's even more of a miracle when your child is a normally intelligent, good looking human being.

Whoops, lol. "Having ALMOST died". I did not die and come back to life. But the mistake was too funny to edit.

:rolleyes:

Sentient life... big difference from "a piece of shit"... though we have ones that try and blur that difference, like bobo the clown

You can always tell the self absorbed prick, from the people who know how special and miraculous a child is

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So much anger... so little time.

And if you had kids, you'd know they ARE miracles.

It's the cheapening of it by having 18 that I find so discomfiting.

Arrogant opinionated blowhard. You do not know the woman, you do not the father, you do not know the children BUT you know they are just "breeders" with a mental problem, you know they can not possibly take care of and love 18 children even though the stroy clearly shows they can and are. What you really mean is YOU could not love that many or care for that many ans so it is wrong cause YOU can not do it. ARROGANT as hell.

I thoroughly enjoy being a parent (and now a grandparent) and I think that opportunity is the greatest gift this life gives us. If I thought I could afford both financially and emotionally to support 18 children (and of course my wife felt the same) I would have that many too.

As one person has gone out of their way to stress, anyone can have sex and produce a baby. But, making love with the intent of producing a child is different. Also, not everyone can truly be a parent. Supporting a child until they are of legal age is one thing, but, being a parent to them and enjoying the process of that life experience is totally different. Some embrace it and others look at it like fucking, going through the motions.

ah well, to each their own. I dig being a parent.

Forum List

Back