The Duggar Family Welcomes 18th Child!!!

it may happen every day... but i'm telling you that everyone looks at their own child in amazement.... They are miracles regardless of the ease or difficulty with which you become preggers. I'd say more, but it's kind of pointless, because you don't get it.

Unless of course they have more than a couple, then they are "breeders", that can not care for or love their children. Right?

I thoroughly enjoy being a parent (and now a grandparent) and I think that opportunity is the greatest gift this life gives us. If I thought I could afford both financially and emotionally to support 18 children (and of course my wife felt the same) I would have that many too.

As one person has gone out of their way to stress, anyone can have sex and produce a baby. But, making love with the intent of producing a child is different. Also, not everyone can truly be a parent. Supporting a child until they are of legal age is one thing, but, being a parent to them and enjoying the process of that life experience is totally different. Some embrace it and others look at it like fucking, going through the motions.

ah well, to each their own. I dig being a parent.

I wanted at least 5 children and would have been happy with 10 or more.

Unfortunately, life did not turn out that way. I had two..and when I had almost finished raising them I had two more, and lost one more.

My mom was the youngest of 11. They were the joy of their parents and of each other, and I can tell you there's nothing better than being a kid in a family where you have hundreds of relatives and dozens of first cousins. Family gatherings...you wouldn't BELIEVE the food! And the stories! And the laughs!

Not only that...but when I travel, I never have to stay in a motel, unless I want to. That's a big perk.

It's a miracle every time a woman and her baby survives it.

It really annoys me when some female-hating turd tells me that "having birth is what women are supposed to do..there's nothing special or dangerous about it".

Having died a few times in the process of giving birth and miscarrying, I beg to differ. It's a fucking miracle. And it's even more of a miracle when your child is a normally intelligent, good looking human being.

I never even hinted in the slightest that giving birth is "what women are supposed to do" so, please, enjoy a coke and a moment to go fuck yourself.

and it's no miracle. It's quite mundane, really. babies are born every day.

:rolleyes:

Sentient life... big difference from "a piece of shit"... though we have ones that try and blur that difference, like bobo the clown

You can always tell the self absorbed prick, from the people who know how special and miraculous a child is

it's still a BIOLOGICAL PROCESS that is no more miraculous than taking a shit. Go ahead and think that your child is more unique and special than everyone else's.. Hell, it's the same thing they think about your little piece of crotch fruit.

:thup:

it's still a BIOLOGICAL PROCESS that is no more miraculous than taking a shit. Go ahead and think that your child is more unique and special than everyone else's.. Hell, it's the same thing they think about your little piece of crotch fruit.

Ya people die every day from taking a shit. And of course everyone that takes a shit has to have a doctor to supervise the procedure or a mid wife. Ohh and I forgot they take a knife to the crapper with them so they can cut the cord connecting the shit to their ass.

Ya people die every day from taking a shit. And of course everyone that takes a shit has to have a doctor to supervise the procedure or a mid wife. Ohh and I forgot they take a knife to the crapper with them so they can cut the cord connecting the shit to their ass.

some people do.. Let your colostomy bag fester a few weeks and you'll understand.

Hell, people get wisdom teeth taken out with a scalpel and a fucking outpatient procedure too... I guess wisdom teeth are miraculous too.

You show yourself as more of an ignorant prick every time you type

1) Never claimed my child is more unique or special.... but nice try
2) Sentient life is something rather special and miraculous.. and something more than a biological process to >90% of the world
3) The more your little self absorbed and self centered ass speaks, the more I feel sorry for any family that you must have. You're a sad, sad little man, lost in his self absorbing delusions

2) Sentient life is something rather special and miraculous.. and something more than a biological process to >90% of the world
3) The more your little self absorbed and self centered ass speaks, the more I feel sorry for any family that you must have. You're a sad, sad little man, lost in his self absorbing delusions

Where does he come from where he believes his view should be everyone else's view. He doesn't want have kids. Better for us. I don't think we need Shogun Jr. I wouldn't want to see a 3 year old cursing like a truck driver.

HA! yea, life is so fucking miraculous that you are going to go EAT SOME for lunch today, eh? give me a break. You may feel like a living god after having kids but I assure you that you have done nothing that an alley cat can't manage.

By all means, if my posts strike you square in the nuts so badly then feel free to block me, pussy. Trust me, my life will go on and, MIRACLE OF MIRACLES, dogs and cockroaches and breeders will still be discovering that, yes indeed, sperm meeting an egg leads to fertilization.

Where does he come from where he believes his view should be everyone else's view. He doesn't want have kids. Better for us. I don't think we need Shogun Jr. I wouldn't want to see a 3 year old cursing like a truck driver.

b-b-b-but I thought giving birth was such a MIRACLE!

:lol:

When did I state that you must conform to my opinion, hook? I stated my opinion and you, predictable as the fertalization of an egg and sperm, REACTED to it. If I hold up a hoop will you jump through it? I mean, I have the same kind of snacks that a pregnant dog enjoys..

Ya people die every day from taking a shit.

maybe not every day but my father died taking a shit. he had a massive heart attack so it does happen. Just sayin :eusa_whistle:

I'm glad this thread was shit before I joined, now i can't be blamed :lol:

I watch the Duggars show on television. they seem like a very loving and functional family, however, they are :cuckoo: too. They actually believe that the earth is only 6,000 years old and that man and dinosaurs were living at the same time. They teach their children this AS FACT too and claim evolution is nonsense.

Unless those children remain on the family compound all their lives they are going to be confronted with some very harsh realities at some point in their lives and I have to wonder if some of them won't feel betrayed by the teaching their parents instilled in them.

Now, do I see anything wrong with having 18 kids? personally I wouldn't do it but hey if that's what Mrs. Duggar thinks her calling in life is, then so be it. Her children are seemingly clean, healthy and happy so who am I to pass judgement.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
HA! yea, life is so fucking miraculous that you are going to go EAT SOME for lunch today, eh? give me a break. You may feel like a living god after having kids but I assure you that you have done nothing that an alley cat can't manage.

By all means, if my posts strike you square in the nuts so badly then feel free to block me, pussy. Trust me, my life will go on and, MIRACLE OF MIRACLES, dogs and cockroaches and breeders will still be discovering that, yes indeed, sperm meeting an egg leads to fertilization.

Well your right. The act of fucking produces offspring, be that dogs fucking, cats fucking or humans fucking. In the biology of it, in the nature of it, after the little offspring is off the tit, for the most part they are shoved out to fend for themselves, with much less to teach them. Clearly you can relate to that.

However, unlike the rest of the animal kingdom, humans have been the ability to surpass that and nurture, love and guide the offspring for many years to come. Again, sticking with facts here. Not God and no fucking miracles.

So when you look at our society it is normally pretty easy to separate the basic animals, from the ones who are capable of using the other tools humans have been given, through nature. In fact, that is what I'm doing here. Using your own words.

So as you Fuck, I make love.

As you kick the offspring off the tit and out the door, I raise and nurture.

.........& as you take a shit, I relieve myself while enjoying a cup off coffee and some good reading materail.

Hey, have a nice day!

b-b-b-but I thought giving birth was such a MIRACLE!

:lol:

When did I state that you must conform to my opinion, hook? I stated my opinion and you, predictable as the fertalization of an egg and sperm, REACTED to it. If I hold up a hoop will you jump through it? I mean, I have the same kind of snacks that a pregnant dog enjoys..

Have you seen the movie called, The Omen?

Well your right.

Thats pretty much all you really needed to say.

Arrogant opinionated blowhard. You do not know the woman, you do not the father, you do not know the children BUT you know they are just "breeders" with a mental problem, you know they can not possibly take care of and love 18 children even though the stroy clearly shows they can and are. What you really mean is YOU could not love that many or care for that many ans so it is wrong cause YOU can not do it. ARROGANT as hell.

Dude, we're not talking about a few kids... we're talking about 18... that's insane; it's retarded; there's nothing admirable about it.

And, btw... you're the blowhard... so get a grip. You were doing so well, too. Pity.

Forum List

Back