The dude Lia Thomas wins women's NCAA swimming title

They're making a huge mistake with Hispanics, though, thinking they can safely get between parents and their children.

I never actually checked it out myself, but it's my understanding from evil right-wing news that they are losing the Hispanic vote big time. They are not happy about this illegal immigration crap. It makes sense too. If I were at Cedar Point waiting to get on the newest roller coaster, have been in line for hours, and I see a neighbor of mine cut in front of the line, I don't care if he's from my neighborhood or not. I want him pulled out and forced to go to the back.

Plenty of Hispanics did things the right and legal way. They paid the costs, the lawyers fees, waited for years and sometimes over a decade to get into this country, and now this dementia patient is just letting them cross over with immunity by the millions? I don't blame them for being pissed.

Again, you guys will read a lot into a record low midterm turnout and think it's validation of your crazy...

And you'll double down on the crazy. Just like you did in 2010 and 1994.
It'll be worth it to watch the liberal heads explode and all the screaming at the sky when Quid Pro is reduced to wondering aimlessly through the White House, looking for his pudding.

What they need is a dependent class of people. They've been successful with the blacks, but as they become more educated and knowledgeable of history, they are leaving the Democrat party and need to be replaced. That's why they are opening up the floodgates at our southern border. The Democrats are thinking down the road. It's why Dementia is stopping Title 42 at the end of next month.

First we need to totally overhaul our outdated immigration laws.

Second we need to strictly enforce laws where you have to be a citizen to get a job in our nation.

The best way to enforce these laws is to imprison the CEOs of large corporations who knowingly hire illegal aliens or the bosses of smaller companies that also do.

If the illegals can’t get jobs fewer will come here and many will leave on their own.

Really, I see just as many dumb white conservatives from the rural areas... if the illiteracy rate on USMB is any example.

We aren't weak on crime, we have the most brutal penal system in the industrialized world.
I graduated in 1964 from a suburban high school in Ohio near a city of 20,000.

I could read, write and do mathematics including algebra, plane geometry and trigonometry. I also had a good basic understanding of American History, World History, Ohio History and Civics. I knew how to speak and read French.

I don’t remember one of the children I started first grade with dropping out of school or failing. None of my female classmates got pregnant.

How times have changed.

I could read, write and do mathematics including algebra, plane geometry and trigonometry. I also had a good basic understanding of American History, World History, Ohio History and Civics. I knew how to speak and read French.

I don’t remember one of the children I started first grade with dropping out of school or failing. None of my female classmates got pregnant.

How times have changed.

You mean they never taught you CRT or gender selection? What a bigoted school. :badgrin:

You mean they never taught you CRT or gender selection? What a bigoted school. :badgrin:
We had two black students in the High School.

One was the football team’s QB and his sister was a cheerleader.

Both were quite popular.

It'll be worth it to watch the liberal heads explode and all the screaming at the sky when Quid Pro is reduced to wondering aimlessly through the White House, looking for his pudding.

And this is the problem.... your side has become about "owning" the libs and not helping the country. Trump left the country in absolute fucking ruins, but you "owned" the libs...

And Barney only kept one bullet in his gun... whatever.

And this is the problem.... your side has become about "owning" the libs and not helping the country. Trump left the country in absolute fucking ruins, but you "owned" the libs...
No, the problem is that all of your "solutions" only make things worse and don't help anyone except the politicians that know you'll vote for them after every punishment they send your way. We have to get past the screaming at the sky in order to help the liberals understand that they are responsible for their own situations, not everyone else.

No, the problem is that all of your "solutions" only make things worse and don't help anyone except the politicians that know you'll vote for them after every punishment they send your way. We have to get past the screaming at the sky in order to help the liberals understand that they are responsible for their own situations, not everyone else.

Oh, bullshit.

The last three Republicans left the country in recession. The last two Democrats turned things around.

Now, here's the thing... During the Clinton years, I was one of you assholes who thought lying about a blow job was the worst thing ever. Forget the fact that during the Clinton years, my salary doubled and I went from a job that was menial (best I could get under Bush-42 after leaving the army, even being a vet and college educated). Nope, I bought into this "moral" shit you guys sling like so much shit.

And then Dubya fucked it all up. That's why I stopped voting for them after 2008. I looked at my underwater mortgage, my busted 401K, and wondered why the hell we keep letting them in. Because they kept playing on our cultural fears...

So Obama got in, and I had reservations about him.. but damn, talk about results. We went from 10% unemployment to 4% unemployment, a rising stock market, etc. You were probably too busy screaming "OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!"

Well, you guys cheated again, got Trump in, and YUP, he fucked it up. And now you whine Biden hasn't fixed the shit Trump fucked up fast enough.

And when that fails, you'll whine about the abortions, the gays, the trannies, some illegal taking a job you don't want, or some other bullshit.

Oh, bullshit.

The last three Republicans left the country in recession. The last two Democrats turned things around.

Now, here's the thing... During the Clinton years, I was one of you assholes who thought lying about a blow job was the worst thing ever. Forget the fact that during the Clinton years, my salary doubled and I went from a job that was menial (best I could get under Bush-42 after leaving the army, even being a vet and college educated). Nope, I bought into this "moral" shit you guys sling like so much shit.

And then Dubya fucked it all up. That's why I stopped voting for them after 2008. I looked at my underwater mortgage, my busted 401K, and wondered why the hell we keep letting them in. Because they kept playing on our cultural fears...

So Obama got in, and I had reservations about him.. but damn, talk about results. We went from 10% unemployment to 4% unemployment, a rising stock market, etc. You were probably too busy screaming "OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!"

Well, you guys cheated again, got Trump in, and YUP, he fucked it up. And now you whine Biden hasn't fixed the shit Trump fucked up fast enough.

And when that fails, you'll whine about the abortions, the gays, the trannies, some illegal taking a job you don't want, or some other bullshit.
Aw, look at you, pulling out that dog-eared, limp excuse for an insult racist card. Do you even know you're doing it anymore?

To the American left, I just want to say you are disgraceful.

Lia Thomas Wins an N.C.A.A. Swimming Title​

With her victory in Atlanta, Thomas, who competes for the University of Pennsylvania, became the first openly transgender woman to win an N.C.A.A. swimming championship.

She wasn’t this happy since she was a a little boy.

I never met an Obama hater who wasn't a racist... And I'm not now.

After four years of Trump's disgrace, we should all be grateful for what we had.
You need to meet some real people for a change then, because you have a really bad case of projection going on. There were plenty of reasons to not want him in office that had nothing to do with either hate or the fact that he was half-white.

You need to meet some real people for a change then, because you have a really bad case of projection going on. There were plenty of reasons to not want him in office that had nothing to do with either hate or the fact that he was half-white.

See, you kind of prove my point. It just boils your blood that he was the result of a black man having sex with a white woman. Otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up.

He's been out for six years now, and you guys are STILL angry.

See, you kind of prove my point. It just boils your blood that he was the result of a black man having sex with a white woman. Otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up.

He's been out for six years now, and you guys are STILL angry.
No, you brought up your faux accusations of racism, I'm merely pointing out how feeble and stupid they are. Let's face reality, when that's all you have left, you have nothing, especially when you're talking to me.

No, you brought up your faux accusations of racism, I'm merely pointing out how feeble and stupid they are. Let's face reality, when that's all you have left, you have nothing, especially when you're talking to me.
You're a legend in your own mind.

Meanwhile, anyone who sees someone scream about Obama being "half -white", and you've pretty much outed yourself.

You're a legend in your own mind.

Meanwhile, anyone who sees someone scream about Obama being "half -white", and you've pretty much outed yourself.
I knew that would trigger you. It's accurate, isn't it? He had a white mother and a black father. Heck, my grandsons are half-white because my son married a black woman. What's your problem with accurately identifying Obama? Is it that you have to maintain a feelz about having a black president and can't admit that Obama's mother was white? Or maybe you want to forget how he referred to his grandmother?

Meanwhile, you're still waving that flabby nonsense about racism around like it's significant. Here's a hint, it's not. And I'll just let you in on a little secret. It will be fun watching you flail around trying to make a case that I'm a racist, lots of fun. I know you won't disappoint me because you can't help yourself.

I knew that would trigger you. It's accurate, isn't it? He had a white mother and a black father.

Why is that an important point to you?

That's the real question.

Trump supporters are racists... That's why they picked him over the other 10 bags of bad ideas that made up the 2016 field. Any of those guys would have been a more effective president. But Trump was open in his racism, and you love him for it.

Why is that an important point to you?

That's the real question.

Trump supporters are racists... That's why they picked him over the other 10 bags of bad ideas that made up the 2016 field. Any of those guys would have been a more effective president. But Trump was open in his racism, and you love him for it.
So, it has to be true because feelz and reasons and stuff. Come on, I thought you were actually going to try. Is it that you can't find the evidence you were just sure had to be there?

Forum List

Back