The Ds are Trying their Best to Hand Trump a 2020 Land Slide, Why?

Their current front runners are:

Beto-hacker criminal who couldn't beat even Ted Cruz in the 2018 D wave election.

Biden the brain damaged (With multiple Aneurisms in his 88 run for nomination any case of groping brought up against him would fail due to neural incompetence.)

Bernie Sanders, slightly to the right of Pol Pot. Or to make it a little more certain if he were Chinese he would be kicked out of the CCP.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

State D parties:

are trying to rewrite election laws that have been written into the constitution like 18 year olds and older citizens can vote and but not non-citizens in federal elections.

And as they are demonstrating voting in Ds will destroy the state economy.

The MSM propaganda wing of the Ds are losing viewers right and left.

So, back to my question why are the Ds pulling out all the stops to reelect Trump?

How bout stupidity??

The Dem House is quite the shit show of investigation after investigation.

They could do more to reelect Trump if they were really trying

Go Dems.
Like 12 Benghazi investigations that resulted in big fat zero?

Biden would’ve beat Trump the last time . His sons death prevented him from running .

Biden is a couple years older than Trump .

Trump is one one person who can’t throw womanizing stones .

What? I thought Hillary was the most qualified...ever?

She’s is . But she has baggage . I was always a Biden fan. You can check the tapes !

Still would’ve won if Comey didn’t screw her over.

It amazes me how the trumpies whine about no Hillary investigation.
Comey and The Feds handed the election to the short fingered vulgarian by releasing the e statement

Beto-hacker criminal who couldn't beat even Ted Cruz in the 2018 D wave election.

Biden the brain damaged (With multiple Aneurisms in his 88 run for nomination any case of groping brought up against him would fail due to neural incompetence.)

Bernie Sanders, slightly to the right of Pol Pot. Or to make it a little more certain if he were Chinese he would be kicked out of the CCP.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

State D parties:

are trying to rewrite election laws that have been written into the constitution like 18 year olds and older citizens can vote and but not non-citizens in federal elections.

So, back to my question why are the Ds pulling out all the stops to reelect Trump?

How bout stupidity??

Go Dems.

Tell that to the families of the four men dead through the incompetence of Hitlery's State Department. I'm sure they would agree.

Biden would’ve beat Trump the last time . His sons death prevented him from running .

Biden is a couple years older than Trump .

Trump is one one person who can’t throw womanizing stones .

What? I thought Hillary was the most qualified...ever?

She’s is . But she has baggage . I was always a Biden fan. You can check the tapes !

Still would’ve won if Comey didn’t screw her over.
Lol comey gave her the election as far as that is concerned. She needed an investigation and you know it.
If that was trump you wouldnt be typing with us right now because you would still be cleaning the jizz off your keyboard.

So who did comey release info on?
Hill not trump as I recall.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

State D parties:

How bout stupidity??

Go Dems.

Like four men dead through the incompetence of Hitlery's State Department.

I'm sure that's what you meant to say.
They didn't ask.
4??? oMG.
No comment on ronnies 250 dead Beirut marines?
Can we imagine if hill or Obama had lost 250?

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

State D parties:

How bout stupidity??

Go Dems.

Like four men dead through the incompetence of Hitlery's State Department.

I'm sure that's what you meant to say.
They didn't ask.
4??? oMG.
No comment on ronnies 250 dead Beirut marines?
Can we imagine if hill or Obama had lost 250?

That was back in the 80's. I'm sure there were lots of questions. Of course not much was known about jihadists back then.

And they didn't have any warning like they did at Benghazi. Warnings the Brits and Red Cross took seriously. They pulled their people out of the area which is what our State Department should have done. If they had there would have been no Benghazi.

But you already know that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back