The Drumpf Truck Insult Generator

I put your name in OldSchool!!

th

opps!

I swear liberals are children in adult bodies. they can't go through life without calling people stupid names. like birther, deniers, teabaggers, etc AND they act all proud of it. it makes them look more stupid than the people they are trying to insult

I don't know whom I will vote for yet the debates will tell me a lot. But I like Trump and what he is doing. He is waking up sleep walking Americans and as the leader in most polls he will be in the debates. If he somehow wins the primary; WOW can you imagine he and Hillary on the same stage? He would bury her in ten minuets.

I don't know whom I will vote for yet the debates will tell me a lot. But I like Trump and what he is doing. He is waking up sleep walking Americans and as the leader in most polls he will be in the debates. If he somehow wins the primary; WOW can you imagine he and Hillary on the same stage? He would bury her in ten minuets.

Now that I might watch. Trump will rip her apart and then the next day all we'll hear is whining about how he MISTREATED the old lady. how dare he. mark my words. :lmao:

A supporter, who wears glasses to make himself look smarter, is not going to make the country great again. Anyone who wants strong borders and good trade deals for the US should boycott. The word is getting out, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Unimportant A supporter will be fired like a dog. Hokey garbage. The word is getting out, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I swear liberals are children in adult bodies. they can't go through life without calling people stupid names. like birther, deniers, teabaggers, etc AND they act all proud of it. it makes them look more stupid than the people they are trying to insult
Stephanie, who wears glasses to make herself look smarter, will be fired like a dog. So many things are wrong! What a stiff. What a stiff!

You know the lib/dem voters have to be quaking in their boots. Ole Trump is a firing up a sleeping giant. and they don't like it one bit. my heart bleeds purple kook-aide for them

Dancing with Rump?

Ewww. Just EWWW.

I can't believe anyone would believe such dreck printed in the MSM. I'm sure she is raking in the cash, but she is telling nothing but lies. Why would Wall-street give to someone that is spouting off rhetoric that would hurt them? Why? B/C they know once elected she won't do a damn thing to upset the status quo, just like the current resident of the oval office. He spouted the SAME RHETORIC and turned around and did absolutely nothing. The system is still teetering on the brink.

I only think maybe one or two commenters out of the dozens and dozens like her. I am suspect of the press when they release her poll numbers.

Be sure to plug in the name Drumpf so the Donz is insulting himself! :rofl::lmao:

If You Don t Click on This Classy Post You Are a Loser and a Moron Mother Jones

I've totally been warning about Drumpf Truck since as early as the 80's. Drumpf Truck has the mind of a very dumb and backward child. But nobody beats Trump! Remember, Univision apologized!
Wow, Trump really gets the left going doesn't he? That's enough for me. When you get drooling wild eyed hate filled lefties to spout out stupid expressions like "moron mother jones" (what does that mean anyway?) you know the useful idiots are in disarray.

Last edited:
But...but....but....if elected as President he will be a nice guy. I READ IT ON CNN!

Be sure to plug in the name Drumpf so the Donz is insulting himself! :rofl::lmao:

I've totally been warning about Drumpf Truck since as early as the 80's. Drumpf Truck has the mind of a very dumb and backward child. But nobody beats Trump! Remember, Univision apologized!
Wow, Trump really gets the left going doesn't he? That's enough for me.

ole commie Mother Jones leads them around like sheep. you see what you get off these LEFTWING hates site. Nothing BUT HATE and garbage like that.

NEVER go to them and give them any support.

"edthecynic, an irrelevant clown, did an absolutely horrible job of securing the border. Those who believe in tight border security, stopping illegal immigration & SMART trade deals w/other countries should boycott"

Damn. Works great.

Forum List

Back