The Drudge debate poll is hilarious

The left never defends muslims. They just point out similarities to fundy Christians.

On a woman's right to choose...On women's equality...On gay unions, etc.,
fundamental right wingers and crazed Islamists...are like two peas in a pod.

0lMizZe.jpg

His tweets sound like they are from a 12 year old child.

BUT he didn't show his PENIS, as your brother Carlos did!

Prolly not much to see.

Yes, your brother has a skank, muslim as a bride, and Trump has ...even you get the picture!

The left never defends muslims. They just point out similarities to fundy Christians.

On a woman's right to choose...On women's equality...On gay unions, etc.,
fundamental right wingers and crazed Islamists...are like two peas in a pod.

Yet, liberals are always defending the Islamists and even trying to import as many as possible into this country.

I do.

Most U.S. voters not aware of Democratic debate: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Despite CNN's countdown clock and special live coverage, more than half of U.S. registered voters are not aware of the first debate between the candidates vying for the Democratic presidential nomination, which the news network will broadcast on Tuesday evening.

<snip>

In the same vein, 16 percent of registered Democrats said they had heard nothing at all about the debate and 34 percent said they had only heard a little bit.

Won't it be hilarious the day after the election when the headlines read. . .

Most Hillary supporters not aware of Presidential Election: Reuters/Ipsos poll

:lmao:
Um... that's not a rebuttal. Drudge is a hotbed of conservative dumbfuckery. Click on any article, go to the comment section, and notice that it's been flooded by hard right racists and warmongerers. All there because of the Drudge link.
Drudge's support of those who despise his lifestyle is always a mystery.
So is leftists love for muslims that want to kill all the homos.
Take a second to think about what you just said. And realize how stupid it was.

Go on we'll wait.
Who's "we?" You got a turd in your pocket?

And you go ahead and read what I wrote again, and see if the stark fact of the matter sinks into your little pea brain, dumbass.
Ha ha. . . . the turd in his pocket. I think it has a name. . .

mrhanky.gif~c200

These are the same nutjobs who elected Ron Paul as President by an overwhelming margin

They think that swamping internet polls helps their cause

Yet, liberals are always defending the Islamists and even trying to import as many as possible into this country.

Yes, yes, its true....and if you provide the address of your trailer park, we'll make sure that these Islamists become your neighbors.

( Brip is a dolt !!)

Too bad TIME magazine itself has become obsolete. Nobody gives a shit what they think.

The above reminds me of the Yogi Berra quip about, "...that restaurant is so crowded that nobody goes there anymore...."

Drudge's flock of nutters have HIllary at the bottom losing to even Chaffee. :rofl:
Oh brother
Oh you have a rebuttal?

I do.

Despite CNN's countdown clock and special live coverage, more than half of U.S. registered voters are not aware of the first debate between the candidates vying for the Democratic presidential nomination, which the news network will broadcast on Tuesday evening.

<snip>

In the same vein, 16 percent of registered Democrats said they had heard nothing at all about the debate and 34 percent said they had only heard a little bit.

Won't it be hilarious the day after the election when the headlines read. . .

Most Hillary supporters not aware of Presidential Election: Reuters/Ipsos poll

:lmao:
As usual ratings suck for cnn

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The fact that you have a cartoon video of a man raping another man tells a lot about you and is all I need to know....

Too bad TIME magazine itself has become obsolete. Nobody gives a shit what they think.

The above reminds me of the Yogi Berra quip about, "...that restaurant is so crowded that nobody goes there anymore...."
You're right. Let me rephrase that. Anyone with a BRAIN, and any intellectual heft KNOWS it is a propaganda piece of the CFR, and they know it has absolutely NO credibility. Thus, smart folks ignore it.

Time_Magazine_covers_USA_vs_World.jpg

You're right. Let me rephrase that. Anyone with a BRAIN, and any intellectual heft KNOWS it is a propaganda piece of the CFR, and they know it has absolutely NO credibility. Thus, smart folks ignore it.

By all means...STICK WITH THE DRUDGE SPEWING......You deserve one another.

By all means...STICK WITH THE DRUDGE SPEWING......You deserve one another.
Oh hell, I never go to Drudge or Time, do you?

Forum List

Back