The Drudge debate poll is hilarious

Drudge's flock of nutters have HIllary at the bottom losing to even Chaffee. :rofl:
I'm just a dumb farm kid raised on a dairy farm; but why are those 2 guys fighting in your signature doing????
Oh that's Donald Trump getting raped to death by a popular semi-trans-gender South Park character.
So what;s with the nasal spray, or is it an inhaler
It's a "popper." Gay people use it (at least a few) because it loosens muscles, and without getting into further detail it's for anal sex. I'm not sure what's in it or if it's legal or what. But it's pretty funny.

Not sure why Mr. Garrison is snorting it though, seems like it should be Trump. :laugh:

That is some sick disgusting shit.

Drudge's flock of nutters have HIllary at the bottom losing to even Chaffee. :rofl:
I'm just a dumb farm kid raised on a dairy farm; but why are those 2 guys fighting in your signature doing????
Oh that's Donald Trump getting raped to death by a popular semi-trans-gender South Park character.
It's a "popper." Gay people use it (at least a few) because it loosens muscles, and without getting into further detail it's for anal sex. I'm not sure what's in it or if it's legal or what. But it's pretty funny.

Not sure why Mr. Garrison is snorting it though, seems like it should be Trump. :laugh:

:rofl:

:fu:

I take it you are a gay fudge packer?

No you dumbfuck conservative. Run along now.

Riiiight conservative, I suppose you have beach front property in Arizona to sell too.

Riiiight conservative, I suppose you have beach front property in Arizona to sell too.
Lol you don't consider yourself a conservative? :rofl:

Oh brother
Oh you have a rebuttal?

I do.

Most U.S. voters not aware of Democratic debate: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Despite CNN's countdown clock and special live coverage, more than half of U.S. registered voters are not aware of the first debate between the candidates vying for the Democratic presidential nomination, which the news network will broadcast on Tuesday evening.

<snip>

In the same vein, 16 percent of registered Democrats said they had heard nothing at all about the debate and 34 percent said they had only heard a little bit.

Won't it be hilarious the day after the election when the headlines read. . .

Most Hillary supporters not aware of Presidential Election: Reuters/Ipsos poll

:lmao:
Um... that's not a rebuttal. Drudge is a hotbed of conservative dumbfuckery. Click on any article, go to the comment section, and notice that it's been flooded by hard right racists and warmongerers. All there because of the Drudge link.
Drudge's support of those who despise his lifestyle is always a mystery.
So is leftists love for muslims that want to kill all the homos.

Oh brother
Oh you have a rebuttal?

I do.

Despite CNN's countdown clock and special live coverage, more than half of U.S. registered voters are not aware of the first debate between the candidates vying for the Democratic presidential nomination, which the news network will broadcast on Tuesday evening.

<snip>

In the same vein, 16 percent of registered Democrats said they had heard nothing at all about the debate and 34 percent said they had only heard a little bit.

Um... that's not a rebuttal. Drudge is a hotbed of conservative dumbfuckery. Click on any article, go to the comment section, and notice that it's been flooded by hard right racists and warmongerers. All there because of the Drudge link.
Take a second to think about what you just said. And realize how stupid it was.

Go on we'll wait.

Oh you have a rebuttal?

I do.

<snip>

Go on we'll wait.
Who's "we?" You got a turd in your pocket?

And you go ahead and read what I wrote again, and see if the stark fact of the matter sinks into your little pea brain, dumbass.

1014151.jpg

I do.

<snip>

Go on we'll wait.

And you go ahead and read what I wrote again, and see if the stark fact of the matter sinks into your little pea brain, dumbass.
Republicans have many beliefs in common with Islam. And those beliefs are why there are Democrats.

Go on we'll wait.

Republicans have many beliefs in common with Islam. And those beliefs are why there are Democrats.
Well... OK... I guess I can't expect you to explain why you leftards so vehemently defend muslims when muslims hate homos and think they should all be killed.

Sorry I put you on the spot like that, but, it was fun to watch you squirm because you can't deny it.

Go on we'll wait.

Well... OK... I guess I can't expect you to explain why you leftards so vehemently defend muslims when muslims hate homos and think they should all be killed.

Sorry I put you on the spot like that, but, it was fun to watch you squirm because you can't deny it.

Something to think about......

GSlqTIF.jpg

Go on we'll wait.

Democrats don't defend insane religious beliefs. That's obvious if you look at the platform of the Democrat party.

The left never defends muslims. They just point out similarities to fundy Christians.

Go on we'll wait.

Democrats don't defend insane religious beliefs. That's obvious if you look at the platform of the Democrat party.

The left never defends muslims. They just point out similarities to fundy Christians.

PLEASE, we have it on video! DemocRATS BOO GOD!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back