The Dreaded 'Fearful Conversation"

Screaming racist at every turn is getting to be so yesterday
Did you actually watch the video.

Does it matter? I'm just sick of the "race card". The left has worn it out

Its all the lying lowlife scum left have left in their bag of tricks.

Well, that and now the dreaded and always stupid "BIGOT"!!!!! It's tiresome

What's really gotten tedious is the Right's habit of trying to dodge racial issues by crying 'race card!' at every opportunity.

We have a black president, a black AG, a black supreme court judge, black lawyers and doctors, very wealthy black business people, black entertainers.

there is no racism in the USA that is holding blacks back. The racial struggle is over. But we still have the race baiters whose livelihood is dependent on keeping the discrimination lie alive.

If anything this video shows how racist Ann Coulter is.

It will blow up in their faces, like Baltimore.

25qx2jm.jpg

I'm just sick of the "race card". The left has worn it out.

today instead of the clan we have the bloods and crips, the mayors of our major cities, and race mongers like Sharpton. All determined to get even with whitey and kill cops.

When did you ever hear Sharpton advocate violence?

Trayvon, Cambridge, Ferguson, Baltimore, Detroit. basically every place he opens his racist pie hole.

It will blow up in their faces, like Baltimore.

But sadly they still won't learn the taught lessons.

Irish Catholics fled that culture because it is deficient. There are a lot of problems with that culture. Hopefully, it can be changed, but we can share our culture with other nations without bringing all of their people here. When you bring the people here, you bring those cultures here. That includes priests raping little boys, not paying taxes, dumping litter...

25qx2jm.jpg

today instead of the clan we have the bloods and crips, the mayors of our major cities, and race mongers like Sharpton. All determined to get even with whitey and kill cops.

When did you ever hear Sharpton advocate violence?

Trayvon, Cambridge, Ferguson, Baltimore, Detroit. basically every place he opens his racist pie hole.

Fine then it should be easy for you to quote him calling for violence.

There are many criticisms against Obama that are warranted. But you don't have took far in these forums to actually see racists comments against him. I remember seeing a Tea Party video where Tea Party members were being interviewed. This was during the elections before Obama became President. A few people were actually frothing at the mouth screaming Obama is worse than Hitler while a few racist comments were yelled in the background. Do I believe every criticism directed at Obama is racially driven. Of couse not. But many are.

It seems perfectly acceptable to fling racist comments at whites, why is that?
Who said that. Please point out one.

Some anti-European immigrant cartoons from a century ago.

The sign reads: Imported, Duty Free, by Trust, Monopoly & Co. to compete with American Labor.

zin11f.jpg

The caption reads: Results of Encouraging Emigration. Paupers, Vagabonds, Murderers and other of the European and Asiatic Scum Refused Admission Elsewhere, Are Readily Landed Here."

2iig29u.jpg

"Results of Encouraging Emigration". Exactly the same rhetoric we hear today!

Here is some anti-Italian immigrant propaganda. Note "The Way to Dispose of Them".

2jaybzc.jpg

Here is an anti-Irish immigrant cartoon.

2zyy1dz.jpg

Political correctness means never saying what you believe.

The secular society is all about marginalizing and shutting down the speech that is not government-approved.....

....and lying about why it is shut down.
Case in point:
"In 2009, Holder claimed that “though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial, we have always been and we — I believe continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards."
Eric Holder US still a nation of cowards on race The Daily Caller

Yet to this moment, criticism of Obama's frauds and failures is attributed to racism....

And folks lose their careers if they criticize acts which they consider immoral.....or even if they criticize the long-dead Darwin.

But Ann Coulter is not afraid of ANYTHING!

In her first interview concerning immigration, her new book, "Adios, America," she and Jorge Ramos have that great knock-down, drag-out conversation that the nation needs.

Here, a short vid...and a more exciting one!
Enjoy!

In Jorge Ramos Interview Ann Coulter Stuns Fusion Audience Twice TVNewser
(2 minutes)

ANN COULTER ON JORGE RAMOS SHOW DISCUSSING HER BOOK ADIOS AMERICA .
(32 minutes)

Hey you forgot to add in rants about how Stalin and Roosevelt are secretly behind this. Or are those going to be in a follow up post?
Stalin and Roosevelt are the nastiest scumbags that have ever existed.

As much as I enjoy her heretical polemics, one must remember that Coulter's regular verboten is only sanctioned by the powers-that-be because those who wish to alter the racial and cultural landscape of the United States to achieve their ends know there needs to be a safety valve that releases all the pressure built-up among the demographic majority who, in this case, happen to be heavily armed. So, when they see someone on TV saying the kinds of things they know to be absolutely true, but would land them in extremely hot water if they or their neighbours, friends or family expressed similar sentiments in a public forum, they're distracted and, to varying degrees, rendered less anxious because they hope that the outspoken pundit or commentator's verbal broadside will shed light on the utter madness that mass immigration and amnesty will have on their culture and country as they know it.

I mean, we all know from reading and watching the media that any White person who's known to their community starts expressing the kind of sentiments Coulter does in PoliticalChic's OP will be hounded by the media, and if they own a business it will face possible boycotts.

Why is that, though; and who ultimately stands to gain from destroying those who can't stay silent any longer?

You can tell by her smirking that Coulter thinks she is being clever, but her schtick has gotten haggard. She pops up like the occasional zit every couple of years and then disappears back into the greasy pustule from which she oozed.

She pretends this is about "culture" when everyone knows that for her it is about race.

25qx2jm.jpg

Reminding us of that great Democrat institution?
Democrats History of Racism

In reference to their own party, Dems will likely say they led the fight for civil rights throughout the years, though a cursory review of the party will prove this assertion wrong. For instance, this was the party that established the Ku Klux Klan as its enforcement arm. Powerful Democrat politicians have appointed klansmen to high-ranking positions in American government for a century, yet have somehow convinced the vast majority of blacks that Republicans are the bad guys!

This is hardly political correctness, it is Ann who believes what she wants to believe. Note she has no answer to immigration. And how about the Russian and Asian illegals in the country, she focuses on certain groups because of her personal bigotry. Also, it's not Mexico that these Hispanic immigrants come from alone. How about the Puerto Ricons like my own family, bet she wouldn't know our grandchildren's background, as we have lots of real blonds not fake blonds like Ann. Listening to her hate speech is really not worth anyone's time. Diversity is the key factor in cultural and civilization development, Ann doesn't see that as she is bound up in fear and hatred as is PoliticalChic. Or maybe Ann and PC are jealous of Jennifer Lopez stealing all the lilly white guys. LOL I sometimes think Ann's negativity comes from within and may have something to do with her gay or confused person. Hatred comes from within people and is often a refusal to face life in all its complexity.

25qx2jm.jpg

That old Southern conservative religious extremist institution, yes.
But it's Democrat....

And I can even give you a quote from LBJ when he signed his legislation establishing welfare.... “I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” Lyndon Baines Johnson about the Great Society plan.

25qx2jm.jpg

That old Southern conservative religious extremist institution, yes.
But it's Democrat....

And I can even give you a quote from LBJ when he signed his legislation establishing welfare.... “I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” Lyndon Baines Johnson about the Great Society plan.
And I can give you a quote from a Republican strategist talking about how they were going to get all the negrophobes to come over to the GOP.

The strategy worked beautifully. That's why you inbred ijits have to back more than 50 years to "prove" the Democratic party was (past tense) the racist party. It never occurs to you why that is.

RUBE 1: I just don't get why the fags and n*ggers and ragheads and spics think the GOP is the party of bigots and racists!

RUBE 2: Throw up that 50 year old LBJ quote. That'll fix 'em!

Nixon's Southern Strategy: "It's All In The Charts"

"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

Forum List

Back