The DragQueening of American Children

On your best day you could never embarrass me kid. Jesus was born of a Virgin, was crucified and rose again on the 3rd day. Pretty cool really. Oh yes, people who are going to heaven are required to let people like you know where they are going.

Ok..lol.. Jesus said that prostitutes and tax gatherers were entering the kingdom of heaven ahead of the pharisees, while they were alive. That was long ago. No one can repent from the grave.

So let me ask you; If you are not in heaven where do you think you are now if not dead and in hell?

That would explain your claimed inability to be embarrassed. The dead know nothing.

Last edited:
Ok..lol.. Jesus said that prostitutes and tax gatherers were entering the kingdom of heaven ahead of the pharisees, while they were alive. That was long ago. No one can repent from the grave.

So let me ask you; If you are not in heaven where do you think you are now if not dead and in hell?

That would explain your claimed inability to be embarrassed. The dead know nothing.

LOL. Anyone who professed Jesus as Lord and Savior is going to Heaven, hence the thief on the cross. At this time I am alive right here on earth. My faith will take me to heaven, your lack of faith will get you to Hell. I can't be embarrassed because I have nothing to be embarrassed of.

LOL. Anyone who professed Jesus as Lord and Savior is going to Heaven, hence the thief on the cross. At this time I am alive right here on earth. My faith will take me to heaven, your lack of faith will get you to Hell. I can't be embarrassed because I have nothing to be embarrassed of.
lol. Anyone? Just say that Jesus is Lord and savior? Even demons do that. What a deal! Derp.

You can't be embarrassed by your irrational beliefs because you violate the law of God religiously and desecrate the teachings of the very Jesus that you profess to love and serve even though you openly celebrate his death believing the lie that the torture and crucifixion of an innocent human being, Jesus, absolves you from bearing the responsibility for the guilt of your own sins and so you died as a consequence and descended into the netherworld, hades, the realm of the dead, where you remain oblivious to the fact that you have been abandoned by God... perhaps forever.

You love Jesus so much that you celebrate his death. What a guy! You aren't going to heaven, you are already in hell. You violate and defy the laws of God daily and so you have your reward already!

Don't take it too hard. There are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back