The Dr has returned!

DrSporK

Rookie
Nov 15, 2010
That is right, dear patient. The great doctor has once again arrived to shed his wisdom upon the unwashed masses. I will address all of your questions very soon. But for now to deal with the scum.

-SporK

Returned? Wasn't aware that you'd gone... but then... I don't actually know who you are so clearly your one of those trolls that I tend to ignore.

Carry on.

• Banned
Do you not realize that you are doing the complete opposite of what you have written? In order to ignore me, you would have to not respond to me nor participate in my threads. I am all in favor of this and have asked for this many times. You see, normally I enjoy speaking to idiots, but even the doctor cannot help one such as you.

-SporK

Do you not realize that you are doing the complete opposite of what you have written? In order to ignore me, you would have to not respond to me nor participate in my threads. I am all in favor of this and have asked for this many times. You see, normally I enjoy speaking to idiots, but even the doctor cannot help one such as you.

-SporK

there is only ONE Doctor.....and unless you have a TARDIS....you aint him....

-SporK

So you talk to yourself a lot. OK.

• Banned

-SporK

So you talk to yourself a lot. OK.

No. Have you not paid attention? I am speaking to you.

-Spork

Forum List

Back