The Dow Jones Is CRASHING!! Open Your Eyes!

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

Yes, the 'numbers' are going up, but real 'value' is definitely going DOWN.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc_g94VJ5Uo"]The Dow Jones Is CRASHING!![/ame]

When the dollar is worth 'nothing' and you need 10,000 dollars to buy one share of Govt Motors, then the idiots around here :)confused:) will be all happy about the apparent recovery . . . Morons :)cuckoo:) . . .

VisionVictory Channel Link

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Since the USA is at least 70% dependent on consumer spending there can be no real recovery without millions of new jobs.

Greetings to All:

The Dow Jones Is CRASHING!!

When the dollar is worth 'nothing' and you need 10,000 dollars to buy one share of Govt Motors, then the idiots around here :)confused:) will be all happy about the apparent recovery . . . Morons :)cuckoo:) . . .

VisionVictory Channel Link

GL,

Terral

Geeez Terral, you scared me there for a second! :rofl:

Dow Jones Industrial Average
(DJI: ^DJI)
Index Value: 10,271.61
Trade Time: 3:54pm ET
Change: Up 74.14 (0.73%)
Prev Close: 10,197.47
Open: 10,197.85
Day's Range: 10,192.03 - 10,305.69
52wk Range: N/A

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=^DJI

• Banned
Hi US Citizen:

Since the USA is at least 70% dependent on consumer spending there can be no real recovery without millions of new jobs.

There can 'never' be any real recovery in the U.S. Economy, because the Govt is doing everything to destroy the U.S. Consumer Base by:

1. Outsourcing JOBS.
2. Importing 1.5 Million Foreign Nationals every year through too many guest worker programs.
3. Allowing 20 to 30 Million Illegal Aliens to 'displace' U.S. Workers from JOBS.
4. Deliberate Off-shoring of the U.S. Manufacturing Base through far too many free trade agreements.
5. Cap and Tax Laws will cripple U.S. Company's ability to compete in a global market.
6. Health Care Laws will cripple U.S. Company's ability to compete in a global market.
7. Global Warming Laws will cripple U.S. Company's ability to compete in a global market.
8. Far too many Stimulus/Bailout Schemes that transfer private debt to the 100+ Trillion-dollar National Debt.

All of these things mean that even more JOBS will be shipped overseas 'and' more and more Foreign Nationals (legal and illegal) will enter this country to steal American Identities and JOBS. The State Tax Bases are being destroyed, because nobody is protecting the U.S. Citizen from all of the above.

All of your U.S. Federal and State Govt Officials are CORRUPT-TO-THE-CORE and the American Consumer is on life support and hemorrhaging from every orifice; and Obama has put a pillow on over his head, so everybody can pile on . . . and this is exactly what America and Americans deserve (#1-10) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Paulie with Valerie mentioned:

Terral why is this supposed to even matter if 5.5 billion of us are about to die from a man-made swine flu pandemic?

Can you guys really handle [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM"]'The Truth???'[/ame] Here goes:

All of you from the bearded races (sons of Noah) are standing in Judgment RIGHT NOW over your involvement in the Satanic Rebellion that has taken place in God's Infinite Realm (far left) were "you are gods" (Ps. 82:6, Jn 10:34-36). While reading this reply, I want everyone to click on this link . . .

Nutrimedical Report Nov. 13, 2009 Hour 1

. . . and listen to Dr. Bill Deagle and his radio guests about the damnable LIES concerning the Upgraded Weaponized H1N1 Virus that is raging RIGHT NOW in Ukraine (my Topic). Somebody tell me WHY the US News Media is completely silent about the 'mutation' of the H1N1 Virus????!!!! The common denominator between the crashing Dow Jones and this Bio-Weapon Virus is that you are being kept in the dark through a myriad of calculated LIES, just like you (as gods) were DUPED by Satan in God's Infinite Realm.

71c.jpg

Look at my diagram carefully to realize that 'reality' exists in God's Infinite Realm (top) 'and' that we have done all of these things before (Ecc. 1:9-11) in the "Realm of the Word" (Heaven), when Michael The Archangel battled with the Dragon (Rev. 12). You are living in a 'Matrix' (Neo) and refusing to take the 'red pill' and wake the hell up!

The reason that Valerie and most of you will remain sound asleep is because you were DUPED by Satan in God's Infinite Realm 'and' you were cast down into this Adamic Realm with the sweeping of the Dragon's tail. This is the third and final time that we are doing the same things 'and' you are destroyed each and every time the very same way!

Why does it matter if so many are to be destroyed by the coming H1N1 Mutated Biological Weapon? That is easy! I was there to warn you in God's Infinite Realm 'and' there when you were cast down into this Adamic Realm 'and' I MUST shout 'the truth' with all my might, because what has been done 'will be done.

The key here is 'deception' and you do NOT even see your own destruction coming . . .

There is nothing in your hands. Everything is fixed and you cannot change it . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
I'm always one for free speech as long as it doesn't violate board rules, but it probably just earned itself a move to Conspiracy Theories if nothing else.

Terral is hilarious.

He lives in an alternate universe.

The Dow hit a 52-week high, yet he says its "crashing."

In our world, a 52-week high is not "crashing," but apparently it is in Terral's world.

How funny is that?

Greetings to All:

That is correct. The dollar has lost more than 50% of it's value in 8 short years. I doubt the DOW will reach 12,000 before it crashes again. And all this debt will never be paid off. America will keep slipping and will eventually go bankrupt.

Terral why is this supposed to even matter if 5.5 billion of us are about to die from a man-made swine flu pandemic?

Great point!

But, I don't have to worry about it because:

A. I've been infected with a virus that gives me immortality and superpowers (such as the ability to see through lingerie)

B. I have a machine in my basement on which I can print actual money.

Apparently Terral thinks he's the second coming! :lol:

This is the bible quote (one of them) he cited in his first response:

Acts 3:22 (New International Version)

22 For Moses said, 'The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you.

Gee, I hope he doesn't smote me... :eusa_shifty:

Apparently Terral thinks he's the second coming! :lol:

This is the bible quote (one of them) he cited in his first response:

Acts 3:22 (New International Version)

22 For Moses said, 'The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you.

Gee, I hope he doesn't smote me... :eusa_shifty:

And in Acts 47:93, Moses said "And the Lord deemth though shalt short the Dow when the Black Man becomes President and the Yankees win the 27th."

Hi Paulie with Valerie mentioned:

Can you guys really handle [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM"]'The Truth???'[/ame] Here goes:

All of you from the bearded races (sons of Noah) are standing in Judgment RIGHT NOW over your involvement in the Satanic Rebellion that has taken place in God's Infinite Realm (far left) were "you are gods" (Ps. 82:6, Jn 10:34-36). While reading this reply, I want everyone to click on this link . . .

Nutrimedical Report Nov. 13, 2009 Hour 1

. . . and listen to Dr. Bill Deagle and his radio guests about the damnable LIES concerning the Upgraded Weaponized H1N1 Virus that is raging RIGHT NOW in Ukraine (my Topic). Somebody tell me WHY the US News Media is completely silent about the 'mutation' of the H1N1 Virus????!!!! The common denominator between the crashing Dow Jones and this Bio-Weapon Virus is that you are being kept in the dark through a myriad of calculated LIES, just like you (as gods) were DUPED by Satan in God's Infinite Realm.

71c.jpg

Look at my diagram carefully to realize that 'reality' exists in God's Infinite Realm (top) 'and' that we have done all of these things before (Ecc. 1:9-11) in the "Realm of the Word" (Heaven), when Michael The Archangel battled with the Dragon (Rev. 12). You are living in a 'Matrix' (Neo) and refusing to take the 'red pill' and wake the hell up!

The reason that Valerie and most of you will remain sound asleep is because you were DUPED by Satan in God's Infinite Realm 'and' you were cast down into this Adamic Realm with the sweeping of the Dragon's tail. This is the third and final time that we are doing the same things 'and' you are destroyed each and every time the very same way!

Why does it matter if so many are to be destroyed by the coming H1N1 Mutated Biological Weapon? That is easy! I was there to warn you in God's Infinite Realm 'and' there when you were cast down into this Adamic Realm 'and' I MUST shout 'the truth' with all my might, because what has been done 'will be done.

The key here is 'deception' and you do NOT even see your own destruction coming . . .

There is nothing in your hands. Everything is fixed and you cannot change it . . .

GL,

Terral

You are one weird clueless mother fucker Ferral.......Weren't you supposed to be in a FEMA camp by now. I swear I have NEVER witnessed someone who can be CONISTANTLY wrong yet have the arrogance to come here and act like you know anything.

Forum List

Back