The Dow Jones Is CRASHING!! Open Your Eyes!

56.gif

Hi Toro:

Terral is hilarious. He lives in an alternate universe. The Dow hit a 52-week high, yet he says its "crashing." In our world, a 52-week high is not "crashing," but apparently it is in Terral's world.

How funny is that?

Nobody here is addressing the evidentiary support from the Opening Post Video! Yes. The markets are going higher, because the value of the worthless U.S. dollar is going south 'and' you guys are too stupid (#1-10) to figure out the math! Peter Schiff is saying the same thing that the US Economy is DOOMED.

Recent Peter Schiff Blog Entry

Many Economy Commentators are saying the very same thing!

VisionVictory Channel

Guess who is placing a Lien on the US Treasury??? China!

Steve Quayle Story

America and the 'Real Economy' are going down the toilet, but day traders DUPES :)cuckoo:) really think that things are looking up . . .

Delete this Topic if you :)confused:) cannot handle the truth . . .

GL,

Terral

Terral

It doesn't matter what guys like Peter Schiff say. The stock market is a 52-week high. That is not "crashing." Maybe the market will crash one day, but to post a thread about how the market is now "crashing" when it is hitting 52-week highs shows that you are totally disconnected from the real world.

loonxx.jpg

Hi Toro:

Terral

It doesn't matter what guys like Peter Schiff say. The stock market is a 52-week high. That is not "crashing."

No. The stock market is CRASHING (see the OP Video again) . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc_g94VJ5Uo&feature=player_embedded]... One Last Time ...[/ame]

. . . but El Toro :)confused:) will be among the very last people to figure out (#1+2) what is going on.

Indenial.jpg

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
You are not an elitist, Terral. You have no special knowledge or understanding. You are wrong.

You are not an elitist, Terral. You have no special knowledge or understanding. You are wrong.

If you were to value the dollar against gold then transpose that value to the measure of the market then it is true that the market is actually down but not crashed.

Since the gold standard is ancient history and the dollar free floats against world currencies the market is not up as high as it appears, at least not in terms of say 2007 dollars, but it is probably not down.

Whether the market should be as high as it is showing is another matter.

Terral

It doesn't matter what guys like Peter Schiff say. The stock market is a 52-week high. That is not "crashing." Maybe the market will crash one day, but to post a thread about how the market is now "crashing" when it is hitting 52-week highs shows that you are totally disconnected from the real world.

loonxx.jpg

Yeah, but when your Penny only buys you... a 10th of a Nickel, you'll be so Sorry!... :lol:

:)

peace...

Terral why is this supposed to even matter if 5.5 billion of us are about to die from a man-made swine flu pandemic?

Great point!

But, I don't have to worry about it because:

A. I've been infected with a virus that gives me immortality and superpowers (such as the ability to see through lingerie)

B. I have a machine in my basement on which I can print actual money.

A. You can just take your lengerie off, you Dope.

B. What will you do when the Value of that Machine is only an 8th of the Eurovan?

:)

peace...

Hi US Citizen:

Since the USA is at least 70% dependent on consumer spending there can be no real recovery without millions of new jobs.

There can 'never' be any real recovery in the U.S. Economy, because the Govt is doing everything to destroy the U.S. Consumer Base by:

1. Outsourcing JOBS.
2. Importing 1.5 Million Foreign Nationals every year through too many guest worker programs.
3. Allowing 20 to 30 Million Illegal Aliens to 'displace' U.S. Workers from JOBS.
4. Deliberate Off-shoring of the U.S. Manufacturing Base through far too many free trade agreements.
5. Cap and Tax Laws will cripple U.S. Company's ability to compete in a global market.
6. Health Care Laws will cripple U.S. Company's ability to compete in a global market.
7. Global Warming Laws will cripple U.S. Company's ability to compete in a global market.
8. Far too many Stimulus/Bailout Schemes that transfer private debt to the 100+ Trillion-dollar National Debt.

All of these things mean that even more JOBS will be shipped overseas 'and' more and more Foreign Nationals (legal and illegal) will enter this country to steal American Identities and JOBS. The State Tax Bases are being destroyed, because nobody is protecting the U.S. Citizen from all of the above.

All of your U.S. Federal and State Govt Officials are CORRUPT-TO-THE-CORE and the American Consumer is on life support and hemorrhaging from every orifice; and Obama has put a pillow on over his head, so everybody can pile on . . . and this is exactly what America and Americans deserve (#1-10) . . .

GL,

Terral

You seem to base your analysis on a very faulty assumption. Namely that Americans are entitled to jobs while no one else of the world has any sort of right to work.

Second bad assumption you seem to be under is the idea that by shipping more jobs overseas, illegals will continue to enter the country. They wont. They are going to go where the jobs go. If this nation is flushed down the toilet why on earth would they want to come here?

Hi Avatar:

You seem to base your analysis on a very faulty assumption. Namely that Americans are entitled to jobs while no one else of the world has any sort of right to work.

Is Avatar out of his cotton-picking MIND :)confused:)???? 20 to 30 Million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are running around loose in the USA right now 'displacing' U.S. Workers from identities and JOBS 'and' Obama is doing everything possible to make them 'legal' U.S. Citizens. At the same time, we have record outsourcing of JOBS and the off-shoring of the U.S. Manufacturing Base. There can be NO RECOVERY in the USA, so long as nobody is protecting U.S. Citizens and their JOBS. Period! Avatar cannot be THIS STUPID!!! The 'displaced' American Citizens must run out and 'displace' even more Americans from their JOBS, which means the Customer Base for 'your goods and services' is eroding right before your eyes with the Local Tax Base.

Illegal Aliens ship 'our money' out of the local U.S. markets to support their families in THEIR OWN COUNTRIES. Creating JOBS here in the USA does NO GOOD, when they are taken by Illegal Aliens sending money south of the border to MEXICO!!! The foreclosure crisis is caused by too many JOBS going to Foreign Nationals here in the USA 'and' all over God's Green Earth 'and' Obama is only making the situation FAR WORSE. There is no recovery coming for the Markets, because there is no bottom in the housing markets. The ONLY reason that the stock markets are going up is because the dollar is crashing 'and' it takes more dollars to buy the same stock. Gold and oil are going up, because your dollar is crashing 'and' (for the morons) it takes more worthless dollars to buy the same commodities.

Second bad assumption you seem to be under is the idea that by shipping more jobs overseas, illegals will continue to enter the country. They wont.

Oh yes they will!

They are going to go where the jobs go. If this nation is flushed down the toilet why on earth would they want to come here?

Avatar is asking stupid questions, when he should be supporting his 'Americans have no right to JOBS here in America' Thesis! Your false assumption is that things will get better in Mexico, which THEY WONT.

Obama is destroying the local markets ON PURPOSE and Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are needed to 'displace' U.S. Workers from JOBS. Period. The U.S. Dollar is being destroyed and the H1N1 "Second Wave" is coming (my Topic = in Ukraine NOW) and the stock market will CRASH. Watch and see . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
No one has a right to a job anywhere. You want a job? You need to go out there and qualify yourself. You need to create it yourself if you have to. No one is obligated to hire you. And they especially arent obligated to hire you just because you are of a certain national heritage. The idea is absurd. The worker in Mexico, India, China etc as much as any American is. And if they can do a job better, more efficiently than we can, kudos to them.

I am sick of people acting like we are entitled to something. If you want something, someone has to work for it. Stop pretending others need to give you something you dont deserve simply because you are American or any other group or classification.

And, while its obvious you think illegals are idiots, if our economy is destroyed they will not be coming for jobs. If there are no jobs here, people wont be coming here to find them. I am amazed that I have to explain it so indepth. It's not a difficult concept.

Terral is hilarious.

He lives in an alternate universe.

The Dow hit a 52-week high, yet he says its "crashing."

In our world, a 52-week high is not "crashing," but apparently it is in Terral's world.

How funny is that?

you just can't comprehend anything beyond one number

Terral is hilarious.

He lives in an alternate universe.

The Dow hit a 52-week high, yet he says its "crashing."

In our world, a 52-week high is not "crashing," but apparently it is in Terral's world.

How funny is that?

you just can't comprehend anything beyond one number

Listen, foiler, when someone posts a thread about how the stock market is crashing, IT BETTER BE CRASHING! Not hitting new highs!

You guys are so divorced from reality, its sad.

Another worm's eye view. Our company, steel mills, actually made a little profit and passed out very small, and very welcome, profit sharing checks in October. We only hired back two of the several hundred that were laid off, but at least for the moment, things are going in the right direction.

Hi Toro:

Listen, foiler, when someone posts a thread about how the stock market is crashing, IT BETTER BE CRASHING! Not hitting new highs!

You guys are so divorced from reality, its sad.

No. Toro and the typical day trader are deluded beyond our collective abilities to fathom! The U.S. Dollar is collapsing and your 'new highs' number is based upon a stable currency. If your dollar is worthless, then how many dollars does it take to buy one share of Govt Motors? 1000 dollars? 2000 dollars? A trillion dollars? Nobody knows, because the dollar is worth NOTHING. Yes, the declining dollar will see stock prices go up 'and' commodity prices go up, but in reality the 'true value' of those assets IS GOING DOWN in direct proportion to the declining value of the U.S. currency. You might buy one share of IBM for a trillion worthless dollars, but the price for one loaf of bread will cost even more!

Right now the USA is somewhere between a 'declining dollar' and a completely 'worthless dollar.' That means stock prices will continue to increase, but the real value is CRASHING. You are far wiser to invest your worthless dollar in survival supplies and seeds and whatnot (my Topic), because nobody can eat gold, oil or your worthless stocks . . . when the crap hits the fan . . .

GL,

Terral

If you want to post a thread about how the Dow is going to collapse, feel free. Be my guest. You might be right. But when you post that the Dow is crashing right now as it is hitting 52-week highs, it makes you look more than wrong.

Last edited:
I only have money in NASDAQ and some OTC's, so enjoy your crash your DOW buying suckers! :badgrin:

Hi Toro:

If you want to post a thread about how the Dow is going to collapse, feel free. Be my guest.

Stop condescending in my direction, as El Toro is among the biggest Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES on the planet.

You might be right.

I am right and Peter Schiff is right too.

Peter Schiff Has Things Right

The real economy is getting 'sicker' and market fundamentals ARE BROKEN. When the dollar CRASHES, then you might need 10,000 worthless dollars to buy one share of Govt Motors, but the stock market is STILL CRASHING right along with the currency.

But when you post that the Dow is crashing right now as it is hitting 52-week highs, it makes you look more than wrong.

No. The OP video explains that the numbers can go 'higher,' but the markets are still CRASHING. My prediction will make perfect sense at some point down the road and 'then' you will realize what we are talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1LuW5auXYI]US Dollar Collapse Coming[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n3g5lUgkWk&feature=related]The Inevitable Collapse Of The Dollar[/ame]

If you think things through very carefully, then you will need 'MORE' worthless dollars to buy the same share of stock JUST BEFORE THE COLLAPSE.

Talk to me about rising stock prices being a 'good thing,' when the dollar is stronger at the very same time.

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back