Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
The B.S. needs to stop

National Review

The Double Standards of the Mueller Investigation

By Victor Davis Hanson
April 26, 2018 6:30 AM

EXCERPT:

The more Mueller searches for hypothetical lawbreaking, the more he ignores the actual lawbreakers.

The country is about to witness an investigatory train wreck.

In one direction, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation train is looking for any conceivable thing that President Donald Trump’s campaign team might have done wrong in 2016.

The oncoming train is slower but also larger. It involves congressional investigations, Department of Justice referrals, and inspector general’s reports — mostly focused on improper or illegal FBI and DOJ behavior during the 2016 election.

Why are the two now about to collide?

LINK

The IG is investigating Mueller for the General Flynn charge he submitted...it's all coming down now....

I posted the article for a reason, it is to point out the obvious double standard. Has nothing to do with political parties, it is about the LAW! It is about telling the truth. It is about being honest.

I have been an INDEPENDENT for a long time now, to help stay out of partisanship that is damaging our Republic, which I think is what all of us should be doing. Then you can have a more open mind in what is really going on in the D.C. area. It is a cesspool of criminality on all sides, which is easy to see from the sidelines.

Political parties were never created by the Constitution or by the states, it simply happened because people wanted to force their brand onto others, which should have been stopped in the beginning. The only way the Republic is really a republic is to dumb the parties and go with Representation as mandated in the Constitution.

John Adams was the LAST President not to be an active party supporter, he was called a federalist, but he never did anything as a member.

I think Mueller has nothing on Trump himself because it never happened, but Trump has a big mouth and his team made some dumb mistakes early on.

The B.S. needs to stop

National Review

By Victor Davis Hanson

EXCERPT:

The more Mueller searches for hypothetical lawbreaking, the more he ignores the actual lawbreakers.

In one direction, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation train is looking for any conceivable thing that President Donald Trump’s campaign team might have done wrong in 2016.

The oncoming train is slower but also larger. It involves congressional investigations, Department of Justice referrals, and inspector general’s reports — mostly focused on improper or illegal FBI and DOJ behavior during the 2016 election.

LINK

I think the Mueller investigation is extremely disciplined and thorough. Mueller is a professional, and don't forget he is also a Republican. Mueller's train is far more formitable - this is a person that dots every 'i" and crosses every "t". And he isn't a partisan.

The oncoming train is more of a jumble of inuendo, distraction, and well...squirrels - then substance.

Has nothing to do with political parties, it is about the LAW! It is about telling the truth. It is about being honest.

Liberals don't care about the law nor about being honest. For liberals, the ends justify the means. Anything is ok as long as it hurts conservatives. I mean, look who they nominated to be president, the most corrupt politician to ever be nominated by a major party.

Has nothing to do with political parties, it is about the LAW! It is about telling the truth. It is about being honest.

Liberals don't care about the law nor about being honest. For liberals, the ends justify the means. Anything is ok as long as it hurts conservatives. I mean, look who they nominated to be president, the most corrupt politician to ever be nominated by a major party.

the dims didn't nominate trump

I think the Mueller investigation is extremely disciplined and thorough.

Yea, so when does Mueller get around to looking into the DNC servers that Democrats allege was hacked by Russian intelligence? As far as I can tell, Mueller's entire team is made up of partisan hacks that, I presume, look past any evidence of wrongdoing by anyone with a "D" by their name.

Yea, so when does Mueller get around to looking into the DNC servers that Democrats allege was hacked by Russian intelligence? As far as I can tell, Mueller's entire team is made up of partisan hacks that, I presume, look past any evidence of wrongdoing by anyone with a "D" by their name.

I'm sure they are privy to a lot more info and evidence then you are.

I think Mueller has nothing on Trump himself because it never happened, but Trump has a big mouth and his team made some dumb mistakes early on.

It's certainly possible that Trump did something in the past that has NOTHING to do with Russia but which Mueller can use to damage Trump. As was once said, "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime". This is what this is all about, finding something, anything, on Trump. Yet when Hillary was caught red-handed, she skated.

Of course they are. And they'll make sure than anyone with a "D" by their name skates just like they did for Hillary.

It's certainly possible that Trump did something in the past that has NOTHING to do with Russia but which Mueller can use to damage Trump. As was once said, "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime". This is what this is all about, finding something, anything, on Trump. Yet when Hillary was caught red-handed, she skated.

She isn't relevant to this.

Of course they are. And they'll make sure than anyone with a "D" by their name skates just like they did for Hillary.

Is that why you are trying to make sure Trump skates, because he has an "R"?

Benghazi....Email Gate...White Water....on and on.

Is that why you are trying to make sure Trump skates, because he has an "R"?

Benghazi....Email Gate...White Water....on and on.

fell-off-the-wagon.jpg

The B.S. needs to stop

National Review

By Victor Davis Hanson

EXCERPT:

LINK

I think the Mueller investigation is extremely disciplined and thorough. Mueller is a professional, and don't forget he is also a Republican. Mueller's train is far more formitable - this is a person that dots every 'i" and crosses every "t". And he isn't a partisan.

The oncoming train is more of a jumble of inuendo, distraction, and well...squirrels - then substance.
I think t this point Mueller is looking for an out. His staff has done more to tarnish him then anybody. If Trump fired him at this point it would be a mercy killing. I think Trump let's it play out and democrats suffer beause of it.

how do you know he hasn't?

you really do make some dumbass statements, s0n

tighten up

Forum List

Back