"I can't breath" NFL player cries after being attacked and slammed by the Police.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Video shows Georgia police slamming ex-NFL player

A by-stander can be heard saying "this is unbelievable."

Marrow says officers claimed he had a gun in his pocket, but he says it was only a cellphone. He also wrote that police "knocked my teeth out, slammed me on my head and choked me out until I was unconscious.

"I was fully cooperating with the officers with ZERO resistance. I thought I was going to die. I was sure I was passing out or dying."

---------------

And Republicans wonder why NFL players kneel.

Marrow says officers claimed he had a gun in his pocket, but he says it was only a cellphone. He also wrote that police "knocked my teeth out, slammed me on my head and choked me out until I was unconscious.

"I was fully cooperating with the officers with ZERO resistance. I thought I was going to die. I was sure I was passing out or dying."

---------------

--LOL

---------------

Oldest trick in the book to try to escape, only dumbass leftards fall for it.

Requires air to speak, ya dumbass.

---------------

dean is not known as the sharpest tool in the box

---------------

I was too, on St. Patty's day, until that jitterbug nigga cop got that 2nd cuff clicked on and slammed me to the pavement. After that I was pretty ornery. Police do need to know their role. That boy is lucky I didn't want to prove a point that night, or else he's be out of a job. Maybe I should've gone to jail and waited for his supervisor.

I am no fan of Police, but they have a job to do.

actually they had been pretty civil

you can see the guy walking them around while they tried to get him in the car

they could have backed off and tazed his ass into compliance

---------------

Same moron who whines the government does this to innocents also screams for more government. Total moron.

---------------

Same moron who whines the government does this to innocents also screams for more government. Total moron.

that is indeed the case

---------------

--LOL
Must have been the Place Kicker. The name of the team is missing on the Drive By.

---------------

--LOL
Must have been the Place Kicker. The name of the team is missing on the Drive By.

thanks for pointing that out

Forum List

Back