Jim Jordan: DOJ IG report shows Comey's hatred of Trump got Robert Mueller appointed

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Justice Department inspector general's report shows ex-FBI Director James Comey is to blame for the country having to deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, according to Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.

Comey also proved there are two sets of rules -- one for bureaucrats and one for the American people, Jordan claimed Thursday on Fox News Radio's "The Todd Starnes Show."

"Comey broke the rules, plain and simple," the lawmaker said. "It sort of gets to this thing we've talked about before -- Americans are so sick of the double standard -- one set of rules for you and I, Todd, and the folks I get the privilege of representing -- but a different set if your name is Clinton, Comey, Lerner, Lynch, then you get a different set of rules."

"James Comey and his cabal at the top of the FBI... had this extreme bias against the president," Jordan added.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

------------

If you can read the following from the report and not smell an attempted coup via an entrapment scheme by Comey, you must work for the deep state:

Witnesses interviewed by the OIG also said that they discussed Trump’s potential responses to being told about the “salacious” information, including that Trump might make statements about, or provide information of value to, the pending Russian interference investigation. That FBI counter intelligence investigation, known as “Crossfire Hurricane,” concerned whether individuals associated with the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election were coordinating with, or had been unwittingly co-opted by, the Russian government.

Multiple FBI witnesses recalled agreeing ahead of time that Comey should
memorialize his meeting with Trump immediately after it occurred.

Note: There is not one word in this report about Comey meeting with Obama, Biden, Rice, Brennan and Clapper the day before to hatch this scheme.

The Justice Department inspector general's report shows ex-FBI Director James Comey is to blame for the country having to deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, according to Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.

Comey also proved there are two sets of rules -- one for bureaucrats and one for the American people, Jordan claimed Thursday on Fox News Radio's "The Todd Starnes Show."

"Comey broke the rules, plain and simple," the lawmaker said. "It sort of gets to this thing we've talked about before -- Americans are so sick of the double standard -- one set of rules for you and I, Todd, and the folks I get the privilege of representing -- but a different set if your name is Clinton, Comey, Lerner, Lynch, then you get a different set of rules."

"James Comey and his cabal at the top of the FBI... had this extreme bias against the president," Jordan added.

------------

If you can read the following from the report and not smell an attempted coup via an entrapment scheme by Comey, you must work for the deep state:

Witnesses interviewed by the OIG also said that they discussed Trump’s potential responses to being told about the “salacious” information, including that Trump might make statements about, or provide information of value to, the pending Russian interference investigation. That FBI counter intelligence investigation, known as “Crossfire Hurricane,” concerned whether individuals associated with the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election were coordinating with, or had been unwittingly co-opted by, the Russian government.

Note: There is not one word in this report about Comey meeting with Obama, Biden, Rice, Brennan and Clapper the day before to hatch this scheme.

Seems to me after they lock the freak up, they should also make him repay the 35 million to the nation with a public apology.

I so liked the old days when they shamed criminals in public by putting their heads and hands in a stock stuck standing in the town square as people threw rotten food at them all day long.

I'd like to see Trump enact a new policy that public officials caught committing serious crimes like this ought to have the name of their crime tattooed on their forehead for life.

Doing these two I bet that alone would curb 80% of the mischief in Washington because then only honest people would apply.

------------

Jim Jordan is as dishonest as thy come. He would lie, cheat and steal for Trump. He is hardly a honest source. There is no bias and people are tired of Trump's crazy conspiracy theories.

------------

Jim Jordan is as dishonest as thy come. He would lie, cheat and steal for Trump. He is hardly a honest source. There is no bias and people are tired of Trump's crazy conspiracy theories.
You mean he is related to you...closely!

------------

You mean he is related to you...closely!

You are the Trump supporter which means you are the lying cheat. That's the only way you can defend Trump. You certainly can't tell the truth.

Seems to me after they lock the freak up

When? When is Comey getting locked up?

Tell us nutter, so when that time comes and goes you will know yourself to be the clueless dupe that you are.

THAT'S THE COMPLAINT, Fuckwad, that none of these people ever do any time for crimes that would put anyone else behind bars. Try to keep up. At least pretend like you actually read threads! You act like you LIKE the fact that our ruling class commits crimes with impunity! Probably because 80% of the crimes are all committed by Democrats.

I'll tell you this: if Barr and Trump do not prosecute some of these people in the FBI for their conspiring against a sitting president, that is going to leave me with no respect for them at all. Then I'll have no respect fort ANYONE in Washington.

Seems to me after they lock the freak up

When? When is Comey getting locked up?

Tell us nutter, so when that time comes and goes you will know yourself to be the clueless dupe that you are.

THAT'S THE COMPLAINT, Fuckwad, that none of these people ever do any time for crimes that would put anyone else behind bars. Try to keep up. At least pretend like you actually read threads! You act like you LIKE the fact that our ruling class commits crimes with impunity! Probably because 80% of the crimes are all committed by Democrats.

I'll tell you this: if Barr and Trump do not prosecute some of these people in the FBI for their conspiring against a sitting president, that is going to leave me with no respect for them at all. Then I'll have no respect fort ANYONE in Washington.

I agree. If the DOJ does not indict the deep state conspirators for their obvious coup attempts, then there is no justice in the US.
Its all just a deep state illusion.
Trump needs to declassify documents, Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz need to start indicting.

Forum List

Back