The Donald . . .

So thousands of people donated to Trump in small amounts? ZZZZZZZZZZ You all need to find some real dirt, what you're doing isn't working Trump's numbers keep rising

Note* This "article" is from last October.

It would be interesting to compare Hillary and Trump.. I think Trump should suck up as many legal campaign donations as possible actually. Well either way, I don't think Trump is the kind of person that could be bought.

screenshot.36-470x367.jpg

Last edited:
Once one accepts the fact that there are no choir boys running in the race, one is left with a simple choice: the hooker or the John.
Considering there is no other choice, I’ll take Donald JOHN Trump

So thousands of people donated to Trump in small amounts? ZZZZZZZZZZ You all need to find some real dirt, what you're doing isn't working Trump's numbers keep rising

You're sharp for this late in the day. The Jameson's getting to me...and another game coming up....coffee time.

You're sharp for this late in the day. The Jameson's getting to me...and another game coming up....coffee time.

Mere child's play, mere child's play and since when did you start on Jameson?

Mere child's play, mere child's play and since when did you start on Jameson?
About 62 years ago....lmao!

Point is, Trump touts that he needs no ones money but has taken $3.9 million. The amount isn't the point.

"The most powerful argument for voting for billionaire Donald Trump for president — that he can't be bought — is rapidly losing its appeal. Records show that he took in $4 million in outside cash and is tied to a super PAC."

"While he has put up some of his own money to kick-start his campaign, Trump's personal stake now amounts to just a third of his campaign receipts, currently at $5.8 million, the latest Federal Election Commission records show. The rest — $3.9 million — comes from individual contributors, including many CEOs and business owners who are pumping thousands of dollars each into his political coffers."

Point is, Trump touts that he needs no ones money but has taken $3.9 million. The amount isn't the point.

"The most powerful argument for voting for billionaire Donald Trump for president — that he can't be bought — is rapidly losing its appeal. Records show that he took in $4 million in outside cash and is tied to a super PAC."

"While he has put up some of his own money to kick-start his campaign, Trump's personal stake now amounts to just a third of his campaign receipts, currently at $5.8 million, the latest Federal Election Commission records show. The rest — $3.9 million — comes from individual contributors, including many CEOs and business owners who are pumping thousands of dollars each into his political coffers."
Chump change....

The 20/year old port with the creme brulee is pretty good.

Chump change....

TRUMP change and it is to him :)

Run with it....you won't get far

The rest — $3.9 million — comes from individual contributors, including many CEOs and business owners who are pumping thousands of dollars each into his political coffers."
"Thousands of dollars" is not being bought, and CEOs are citizens who are allowed to contribute to campaigns. It's not the same thing as huge corporations and special interest bundlers contributing tens of millions of dollars. This is nothing.

I will. Trumps a poser.

I will. Trumps a poser.

Well evidently this "news" has been out there since last Oct...I think ya better be prepared to go it alone LOL

The rest — $3.9 million — comes from individual contributors, including many CEOs and business owners who are pumping thousands of dollars each into his political coffers."
"Thousands of dollars" is not being bought, and CEOs are citizens who are allowed to contribute to campaigns. It's not the same thing as huge corporations and special interest bundlers contributing tens of millions of dollars. This is nothing.

The dollar amount wasn't the point.

I will. Trumps a poser.

Well evidently this "news" has been out there since last Oct...I think ya better be prepared to go it alone LOL

Vote for Trump then. Be aware that he's not what he says he is. Of course his loyal followers will continue to buy his one lie-ners.

Ps, a couple of months ago is still current.

I will. Trumps a poser.

Vote for Trump then. Be aware that he's not what he says he is. Of course his loyal followers will continue to buy his one lie-ners.

Ps, a couple of months ago is still current.

I'm not sold on anyone yet and in politics THREE months is an eternity

Forum List

Back