The Dog Family

There's nothing childish about it at all. Like I said, it's the truth. Democrats see the truth as something to be dismissed, as laughable, as childish.

You're too far gone in your disease to be salvageable, which is why there's no point in engaging in conversation with you..aside from pointing out your inherent character flaws and criminal natures.

My criminal nature? You say things that simply aren't true and can't back up.

Funny enough I thought the OP was going to be the stupidest thing said in this thread.

There are more people incarcerated within our penal system who claim association with the Democrat Party than with any other.

There are more Democrats (i.e. minorities) who get harsher prison sentences than others. But that has nothing to do with some dickhead claiming I have a 'criminal nature'

You're a liberal Democrat aren't you? We all know criminality is in your mixed up genes.

Prove it.

How about Bill and Hillary and Obama for starters?

My criminal nature? You say things that simply aren't true and can't back up.

Funny enough I thought the OP was going to be the stupidest thing said in this thread.

There are more people incarcerated within our penal system who claim association with the Democrat Party than with any other.

There are more Democrats (i.e. minorities) who get harsher prison sentences than others. But that has nothing to do with some dickhead claiming I have a 'criminal nature'

You're a liberal Democrat aren't you? We all know criminality is in your mixed up genes.

Prove it.

Why not General David Petraeus or Richard Nixon? But, both of you clowns mentioned my criminal nature. So, prove it, liar.

Prove it.

Why not General David Petraeus or Richard Nixon? But, both of you clowns mentioned my criminal nature. So, prove it, liar.

I know you don't keep up with things so here:

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats

Prove it.

Are you just trying different angles until something sticks? You and your lackey claimed I had a criminal nature, prove it, liar.

Prove it.

Are you just trying different angles until something sticks? You and your lackey claimed I had a criminal nature, prove it, liar.

Well, dementia is a trait and you certainly have that.

Prove it.

Swing and a miss for the 4th or 5th time. You don't make any sense. I guess we can conclude you don't know shit about me.

Swing and a miss for the 4th or 5th time. You don't make any sense. I guess we can conclude you don't know shit about me.

You might also conclude that I really have no desire to either.

Then stop talking about me like you know me, moron.

I know what a Liberal is.

Obviously you don't. A liberal to you is anyone to the left of Pat Buchanan.

Just because you don't understand doesn't mean he's not making sense. You know that, right?

All democrats today are not only liberal, they're progressive pukes.

And that includes you. Lefties have bastardized and ruined the Democrat party just like they befoul everything they touch.

All democrats today are not only liberal, they're progressive pukes.

And that includes you. Lefties have bastardized and ruined the Democrat party just like they befoul everything they touch.

It's the Democratic party, shit you can't even say it right.

Forum List

Back