The Dog Family

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
I was only this a.m. reflecting upon the dog which is claimed to be man's best friend. I have seen dogs abused and kicked and mistreated in various ways by their masters and them witness their tail wagging in glee and anticipation with just a kind word or pat on the head by their abuser. What other animal is so loyal and so forgiving?

The Black race has been reduced to the lowest levels of poverty and government dependency by the policies of the Democrat Party. The Democrats are the Party of Jim Crow, if the Ku Klux Klan, of Planned Parenthood, of segregation, etc.

The Democrat Party, President Obama, Hillary Clinton, and others support Planned Parenthood which was designed from the start to systemically kill off the Black race. Over 70% of Black children which are not aborted are born out of wedlock. Most Black family units are single parent households. Blacks face the largest unemployment rate in the nation as result of policies set in place by the Democrat Party. The Democrat Party fights for increased immigration to bring into this country an ever increasing number of both legal and illegal immigrants without skills to further burden the job opportunities available to unskilled Blacks.

The Democrat Party has been historically shrewd and cunning in their quest at achieving genocide of the Black race. They have made the Black race dependent upon the governmental entitlement programs they have set in place in order to harvest the Black vote. The Blacks are almost obligated to vote Democrat in order to maintain the continuous flow of these entitlements in order to survive. Still they slip further and further down the economic equality ladder. Unlike poor whites who also reap the benefits of these entitlement handouts, the Blacks continue to vote Democrat while the poor whites take the entitlements yet vote Republican.

Yes, the Blacks are a lot like dogs owned by the Democrat Party.

My best friend is a dog, and he's not African-American. (-:

I fully realize my post is most probably over the comprehension level of most Liberals. It probably requires at minimum a sixth grade reading comprehension level..

I fully realize my post is most probably over the comprehension level of most Liberals. It probably requires at minimum a sixth grade reading comprehension level..
Your post, since it mentions Jim Crow and the KKK belongs in the 'History' forum, since it doesn't apply to the modern Democratic party. The sixth grade comprehension level you speak of belongs to anyone who falls for your crap.

Naw you're OP was a tired racist bait and switch and I treat it like the bad joke it is.

You are proving my point. Were you to actually comprehend, you might readily determine that my OP could in reality be a commendation toward the Blacks. It points out clearly that the Blacks are loyal, dependable, forgiving, and fully committed toward their Party of choice. It amazes me. I wonder aloud if this will even now continue when Obama and the Democrats permit all the Syrian and other refugees into the country who will also be seeking assistance and employment? I suspect though that no matter how far down the economic ladder Obama and the Democrats cause them to slide, they like the dog, will wag their tails and jump for joy if Obama and the Democrats offer them another cheap freebie.

Your post, since it mentions Jim Crow and the KKK belongs in the 'History' forum, since it doesn't apply to the modern Democratic party. The sixth grade comprehension level you speak of belongs to anyone who falls for your crap.

It's not my crap. It belongs to Obama and the Democrat Party.

Bendog mentioned racism. I didn't because my OP actually compliments Blacks. Racism is yet another trap Obama and the Democrat Party have so cunningly sprung upon the Black community. Obama cut his teeth turning tenants against their landlords and against their local governments back when he was a community organizer. He is a professional at it. He also put Al Sharpton, the racial charlatan on payroll.

By stirring the fires of racial tension among the Blacks (and they are more than eager to have those fires stoked since Blacks are the most racist of all ethnic groups) and by controlling the Justice Department, Obama and the Democrats are continuing their move to have the young Black men killed off in record numbers. This genocide of the Black race will make room for the huge influx of Muslim refugees they plan on assimilating into society.

Did you just call black people dogs?

Read it. I simply compared their actions to those of man's best friend.

Exactly. And you wonder why blacks are so "loyal" to the modern Democratic party and not that other party who has since ran on the Southern strategy and "states' rights". Jesus, your post is beyond predictable, you've said nothing new that any other person who doesn't under the political make up of our country has changed over the years has stated.

Hey black people, go join the GOP, when they compare you to a dog, it's a complement!

No, it is your crap and the crap of the right. It's not unusual for mentally unstable persons, as yourself to think they are much smarter than everyone else. It's the only way to justify your belief in such crazy things. You have to think others just aren't smart enough to see the bizarre things you imagine.

Did you just call black people dogs?

Read it. I simply compared their actions to those of man's best friend.

Exactly. And you wonder why blacks are so "loyal" to the modern Democratic party and not that other party who has since ran on the Southern strategy and "states' rights". Jesus, your post is beyond predictable, you've said nothing new that any other person who doesn't under the political make up of our country has changed over the years has stated.

Hey black people, go join the GOP, when they compare you to a dog, it's a complement!

It fits right in with their election slogan.....VOTE FOR ME, YOU LAZY BUMS

No, it is your crap and the crap of the right. It's not unusual for mentally unstable persons, as yourself to think they are much smarter than everyone else. It's the only way to justify your belief in such crazy things. You have to think others just aren't smart enough to see the bizarre things you imagine.
It's amazing how lefties always assign their own worst attributes to others. They recognize in themselves what is vile, then pretend the other person exemplifies those traits.

Whenever you hear a lefty speak, always assume the exact opposite is true. If they say "YOU" substitute "WE"

Being a lapdog to your party is not exclusive to blacks. Hell, we see the proof of that every single day on this forum!

Blacks are like most people. They vote for the lesser of two evils. And for blacks, Democrats are definitely the lesser of two evils. Blacks would be stupid to vote for the GOP since that party advertises how much it hates minorities.

The problem with voting for the lesser of two evils, though, is that you keep getting more and more evil choices.

Too bad EVERYONE could not learn this.

Blacks are not the only group being underserved or ruined by the political party of their choice.

"He has an R after his name, and I want to bleev what he said, so it must be the truth."

Last edited:

It's amazing how lefties always assign their own worst attributes to others. They recognize in themselves what is vile, then pretend the other person exemplifies those traits.

Whenever you hear a lefty speak, always assume the exact opposite is true. If they say "YOU" substitute "WE"

I'm not assigning anything. The right calls everyone who falls on hard times a lazy bum and wants to cut any help they might receive, but still wants their votes. The OP compares blacks to dogs and says it is a compliment. It's all on you.

Did you just say "I'm rubber and you're glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you"? Try adulthood.

Forum List

Back